Art Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So, how much trouble did you roommates give you after I left? They were laying it on thick for me.”

“Actually, they were nicer than I thought they would.’ And I recounted what had transpired. Then I told her about the incidents with Annie.

“She sounds like a real slut. Some people are just so focused on sex, sex, sex. They never get over it. Ready to go out back out to the living room? It is about time to go.”

“OK” I grimaced, grabbing up my backpack.

“Don’t worry. We have all seen naked men before.”

“I know. This might sound weird, but it feels strange to be naked and still have shoes and socks on.”

“Really? I guess I am used to it. You will want them on for the short hike to our little beach at the lake.” And with that she opened the door and I followed her out to the living room.

“Well, hello!” Said Sarah, with a smile. “Just kidding!” She was sitting on the couch with her bikini top on and a towel around her waist.

The girl sitting next to her was topless and had a towel on too. “Hi! I’m Carri. You must be Bill. Kathy as has been talking about you alot.” She said with a giggle.

“Is everyone ready to go?” Asked Kathy. “Jen will meet us there. Is Paul going to be coming?”

“He will meet us there.” Answered Carri, as she slipped a bikini top on.

Kathy grabbed the towel laying across the back of the couch and wrapped it around her waist, then picked up the bikini top that was under it and put it on.

“I you should put your shirt on and wrap up too.” Kathy said to me. “Some of our neighbors don’t appreciate the view, and neither does the grocery store.”

“Bill, can you carry the cooler?” Sarah asked.

“Sure.” I stepped to the kitchen after “dressing” and lifted it up. It was a large cooler, but currently light.

“Paul can help carry it after we stop at the store and get the drinks.”

We paraded out of the apartment, down to the parking lot, and followed Sarah to her Pathfinder. I put the cooler and my backpack in the back. Carri took shotgun and Kathy and I sat in the back. We stopped at the Albertson’s a block from their place. I felt awkward walking in, wallet in hand and wearing a T-shirt and towel. “Just act as if you are wearing shorts. No one will notice.” Kathy said quietly. “Everyone will be looking at our tops anyway.” She had a point. We grabbed a cart and toured the store, filling it with a case of Bud, twelve pack each of Coke and Sprite, two bags of ice and a sandwich for each of us from the deli. We paid for it all and returned to the car, where I packed the ice, sandwiches, and some of the drinks in the cooler.

We were driving for five minutes, when Kathy said “OK, Bill we need to cover your eyes. Our spot is a bit of a secret, and we aren’t ready to share that with you yet.” She reached over and covered my eyes with her hands. “It will only be for a couple minutes,” she giggled.

I could feel the car slow down and turn, then turn again. It was hard to follow. It felt like we were on a dirt road now. A few turns later Kathy removed her hands. We were winding through the woods on a dirt road. We came to a dead end and parked next to another car. I could see a trail heading of through the woods.

As we piled out of the Pathfinder a guy stepped out of the parked car. Carri pranced over to him and gave him a big hug. “Hi!” He lifted her off the ground and set her down again. “Paul, this is Bill. Bill this is Paul.” He was wearing tennis shoes, nylon running shorts, and no shirt. We exchanged hellos and he came over to help me with the now heavy cooler.

Kathy combined all the cans that had not fit into the cooler in the Bud box. With that we started down the trail. The trail led us up to the top of a low ridge and then dropped us down to a small lake. We walked half way around the lake before we came to the creek feeding the lake from a small meadow. There was a small sandy beach here.

Having set down the cooler. Paul kicked of his shoes and slipped off his shorts, bolting for the water naked and diving in. Carri also dropped her top and towel and followed him in, also naked. Sarah took off her towel, and she had a bikini bottom on that matched her top. She stretched out her towel and laid down on it.

“So, what are you waiting for?” Kathy asked as she walked closer to me. She was removing her top.

I pulled of my shirt and Kathy pulled my towel off. “Hey!” I said, as she laid out my towel and undid her own, spread it out next to mine. She laid down on it, face down. I sat down and finished removing my shoes and socks. I could feel the warm sun hitting places it had never before. I stretched out my towel next to Kathy.

“You should put some sun screen on.” She said. “I’ll get your back for you.”

I fumbled in my backpack and pulled out the plastic bottle. I covered my neck, face, ears, and chest.

“Don’t forget the never exposed areas. Burns there are the worst.”

I continued down applying the lotion. Covering my dick with the lotion almost cause an erection. I tried to ignore it as did my legs. I handed the bottle to Kathy as I laid back down and she started on my back. She was not just applying the lotion. I was getting a full on massage, and she didn’t limit it to just my back. She worked all the was down my buns and legs. It felt so good. Any tension or nervousness from being naked was draining away.

After about ten minutes or so she stopped and laid down facing me. “Thanks.” I mumbled sleepily, cracking my eyes open enough to see her there.

“Any time. Just ask, but be sure to return the favor.”

There was some splash and Paul and Carri came prancing up. “Wow! Man, I need my shades. You are one serious white boy, Bill! This your first time to tan the buns?” It was Paul speaking.

“Ya. Kathy talked me into it. Darn near broke my arm.”

“I did not! You went for the modeling job before even met. You accepted my invitation here without any influence from me.”

“Well, whatever the story at least you are giving it a try. Unlike some one we know...”

“Fuck off!” Replied Sarah.

“Hey, I’m just saying your among friends and we have all seen it before. Why not give it a try, like Bill here? There is no one around for miles, but if you don’t want to, you don’t have to. I’ll just keep teasing you about it.”

“Here, now will you leave me alone?” Sarah had stretched her top to the side and down, releasing her breasts. They were nice, like Kathy’s, but with definite tan lines.

“That’s progress!” Paul chided.

“Wow! Is that Sarah topless?” It was the waitress, Jen walking up in a T-shirt and shorts.

“Almost! She is just flashing her tits.” Teased Paul.

“OK, leave her alone.” Interrupted Carri.

“I’ll second that.” Said Kathy.

Jen dropped her backpack and pulled her shirt off, revealing her relatively flat chest and perky nipples. Next she slid off her shorts, leaving the bikini bottoms on.

“Oh, all right.” Said Paul as he stretched out on his towel, face up.

Sarah tucked her tits back in her bikini top and laid back down.

“Anyone mind if I turn a radio on?” Jen asked. No one replied. “OK, that’s a yes.” And she turned it on and tuned it to the same rock station I usually listened to.

We all just laid around listen to the radio. After about twenty minutes Kathy nudged me, “you should turn over so you don’t burn.”

I opened my eyes and smiled at her. “OK, now what you woke me up.” Then I rolled over, as she did too.

“In a little while we should go in for a swim and cool off.” She winked at me and then closed her eyes, turning her face to the sun.

I was surprised how nice it felt to have the sun on my body, and feeling the slight breeze every now and then.

“Anyone want something to drink?” Carri called out.

“I’ll take a beer.” I replied. She toss one to me from the cooler. “That’s cold!” I shouted as some of the cold water and ice slid of the can and hit my stomach and crotch.

Carri laughed, “Ya, you have to watch out for that!” Everyone end up getting something to drink, so we were all sat up. There was some light conversation, but for the most part everyone was content to lounge around and relax.

As I finished my beer I asked Kathy, “Ready for a swim?”

“Ya, it’s feeling warm.”

We got up and walked into the water, diving in and coming up standing next to each other.

“This is so nice.” Kathy said. “I wish I could be out here all the time.” She then flipped over and started floating on her back. I took a moment to check her out, from head to toe. Then I joined her, floating on my back next to her. We bumped together a couple of times, but did nothing to push away. Finally our hands bumped and we clasped them together.

“I wish we could be like this forever.” I said.

“It is nice.” She replied, giving my hand and extra squeeze.

We floated along until my buns scraped against something. I sat up and we were twenty yards down and at the shoreline. Kathy was still floating, so I gently started pushing her out toward deeper water. Her eyes were close, but she opened them now. I was leaning over slightly to push her shoulders. She smiled and said, “Hmm, thanks. Nice view.” With that I realize she was looking straight up at my penis. This realization triggered a hard on. She continued to smile. I was thank full as we got to deeper water and I submerged.

When the water was about shoulder depth on me, Kathy rolled over and steadied herself holding on to my shoulders. As we made eye contact, I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her. She reciprocated, wrapping her legs around my hips, jamming her pussy against my dick. We continued kissing.

“Hey, now kids! Don’t go too far, and don’t get too carried away!” Jen shouted at us. I turned slightly to see her, and the rest propped up looking at us. Kathy just raised her hand and flipped them off, as we continued kissing. Even in the cool water I could feel a hard on growing and poking at her as we moved.

Trying to maintain my balance I unknowingly stepped off a ledge and we slipped underwater. For a moment we didn’t break our embrace as we sank. Out of breath, we finally release and broke the surface. Gasping for air, then reaching for each other to share another kiss.

We were greeted with whistles from the shore.

“Maybe we should go for a walk.” Kathy suggested. “We could take our sandwiches and have a little picnic away from everyone else.”

“Sounds good to me.” I replied. We swam back and walked over to the cooler. “What do you want to drink and which sandwich is yours?” I ask her. “Anyone else want a drink?” To the others. I tosses out drinks, per requests.

“I had turkey, and I’ll take a Sprite.” Kathy replied.

I grabbed her turkey and my roast beef sandwiches, her Sprite, and a beer for myself. She had our towels and I followed her as she followed the creek through the meadow.

“You come back soon! Don’t get lost now!” This time it was Sarah.

We just ignored it and keep walking. The creek cut a mini Grand Canyon through the meadow as it sloped up to the tree line. A couple hundred yards later the canyon widened and there was a sand bar on the near side of the creek. Kathy climb down the eight feet to the bar and started lying out our towels. I followed her down. It was the closest thing to a private room in the outdoors.

I set the sandwiches and drinks down, and was met with an embrace. We stood there in the sun, holding each other. Just enjoying the closeness. I had imagined something like this, but being driven by animal lust and engaging in passionate sex. Oddly, the lust wasn’t part of it now. It was no different then if we had our clothes on, or were slow dancing at the O. Ya, I had a major hard on, but that wasn’t the focus.

After forever, five minutes or so, I asked “Should we eat?”

Kathy looked into my eyes, “Ya.”

With that we stretched facing each other on the towels, and started in on our sandwiches. On one of my bites some of the mayo and mustard dripped out on to my chest. Kathy reached out and tried to wipe it up with her finger, but mostly smeared it around. “Sorry,” she said and leaned in and licked it off my chest. I was surprised how stimulating that was, how erotic.

I let out a slight moan of pleasure. “Oh, you like that?” She said, finishing up and taking a bite of her sandwich. A blob of mayo emerged from the side of her sandwich, but didn’t fall. She wiped it up on her finger and spread it around the nipple of her breast. “Can you help me with this?” I started to reach out with my finger, but she pushed it aside. “No, I would like you to lick it off for me.”

I leaned in and started licking. Her nipple became erect as I continued licking. The mayo was gone, but I continued licking. “Oh, I like that. It feels so good.” Her nipple started to relax, so I backed away. We smiled at each other and kissed. We finished our sandwiches without further extra curricular activity. I stretched on my back and Kathy snuggled up next to me her head on my shoulder and hand lying on my stomach. My hard on faded as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up first. I could feel that I had a slight sun burn going now. I tried to gently roll out from under Kathy, but she woke up too. “I think I am getting a little sun burned. I am going to rinse off and then roll over.”

“OK” she said as she ran her hand over my chest. “I think your burn/tan will be a little splotchy for a while.” I looked done and sure enough, you could see where she had covered me. We both laughed a bit. The creek was only a couple of feet deep, so I laid down and rolled over to rinse.

Kathy rolled over to her back, as I laid face down next to her. “No sleeping this time,” she said.

“I don’t know, it is so nice here...”

Another half hour or hour passed. “We should be heading back. Otherwise they are going to come looking for us.” Kathy said.

“Do we have to?”

“Well, no, but neither of us has a car here, and I don’t want to have to walk.”

We got up and gathered the empty cans and wrappers, along with our towels. Kathy climbed up to the meadow ahead of me. “Another wonderful view,” I said as her ass was about the same leave as my head.

“Glad you enjoy it. You’re about the only one I would let say that.”

I climbed up after her and we started walking back, holding hands.

“Does this mean we are a couple now?” I asked.

“I would like to think so. What about you?”

“Yes.” I answered. We paused for a kiss, resuming our walk with my arm around her waist and her arm around mine.

As we approached the others, Jen called out. “Well, don’t you two look cozy! I thought you looked like a couple when you were at the pub the other night, but I didn’t want to jinx it.”

“What time is it?” Kathy asked.

“Three thirty.” Replied Paul.

“Another hour and we should be going.” Said Carri.

“In that case it is time for another swim!” Said Paul, and he scooped up Carri and ran to the water.

“Don’t do it! Put me down!” Carri screamed in vain. Paul was already splashing into the lake, tossing her into the water.

Having delivered Carri to the water he turned and ran back toward Sarah and Jen. Both girls screamed and ran in different directions. Jen towards us, and Sarah away. Paul followed Sarah, quickly gaining ground. As Jen passed us I grabber up, as she scream with surprise and protest. I was just getting to the water as Paul caught Sarah. I tossed Jen in and turned to go after Kathy, only to be tackled by her, collapsing into the water. I manage to stand up just in time to see Paul dunk Sarah and the Carri jumping to tackle him. It was good old juvenile fun. Boys against girls. Splashing, thrashing, dunking and tackling.

After a while the intensity waned. Kathy whispered to me, “Check out Sarah.” I looked over and Sarah was standing in water half way up her thigh and nothing on. The bikini was gone and she was splashing at Paul, who had Carri piggy backing on him.

She noticed us staring and stopped splashing. “What?” She questioned.

“When did you give up the suit?” Asked Kathy. “I didn’t think I would see the day!”

Sarah was startled and looked down at herself, gasping “Where is it?” Fumbling to cover herself and realizing it was pointless. We had all seen her and there was no way to really cover herself.

“There’s part.” Carri said from Paul’s shoulders, pointing into the water. Paul reached down and retrieved what turned out to be the bottoms, tossing them to Sarah. She just caught them and hung on to them, looking for the matching top.

“Here you go.” Jen said as she walked toward Sarah and scooped the drifting bikini top.

Sarah balled them up and threw them onto the shore. Raising her hands above her head she said “Here I am world!” And spun around.

Paul and Carri started clapping and whistling. I looked at Kathy, who whistle d too. I clapped and Jen shouted “Yow baby!” After the minor celebration we all retreated to our towels to dry off for the last time that day.

We packed everything up and started back to the cars. Sarah was the only one to put clothes on as we started our march. When we go to the cars, the rest of us wrapped in our towels and put on our shirts and tops. We piled in the cars and headed out. This time, no one tried to cover my eyes and arrived back at the girls’ apartment.

12