As Above, So Below

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blucucko
blucucko
13 Followers

I was struggling to breathe as my nose and mouth were still clamped around Emma's pussy and bumhole. The asphyxia I was experiencing was the final straw I was done.

I lifted my head up to take a lung full of air and that's when I noticed them. All the girls in my department were standing on the other side of the glass wall staring at me. Most of them looked disgusted, some had pity in their eyes but every one of them was also laughing at me.

My emasculation was almost complete. My balls tightened up and Kristen worked the last bit of her magic and sucked me hard... my cum started working its way up. Just as I was about to spunk down Kristen's throat and make the bitch scream she spat me out.

It was too late though I was gonna cum no matter what so I decided to explode on her sexy face. The first spurt hit her straight in her eye... she screamed. Before the second spurt could arrive Emma swiftly got up and squeezed my balls really hard.

I screamed, Hannah decided that now was the time and she rammed the last inch home so I screamed again. With the handcuffs finally removed I just collapsed on the floor in agony and ecstasy.

And that's how my left me; facedown on the meeting room floor. My dick oozing cum while I orgasmed, my balls swollen and bruised with the dildo still planted deep in my butt. Each girl left while laughing and each one spat on me before doing so.

They did what they had promised me they wouldn't do and that was to leave me as a ruined and humiliated mess with the last shed of pride having been taken away from me.

*****

Hope you enjoyed my story... this is the first one I have ever written, any feedback good or bad would be appreciated.

blucucko
blucucko
13 Followers
12