All Comments on 'As Different as Black and White'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
People should be people not two races dating.

If you really didnt care the races would never be mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story, very moving

Great story. Told with real feeling and delicacy. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And in answer to the previous comment, people in interracial relationships mention race because that's the only thing bigots can see, not people, not inner character, just skin colour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hairless

Alas she is not hairy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a wonderfully erotic story this is

Definitely not the usual fare in this category. It's intensely erotic and sensuous, and you manage to get a nice feeling about both characters. I'm not sure where the first commenter thinks color should not matter. Of course it matters, and anyone who says they never notice a person's color is either vision impared or lying. It's the first thing you notice about someone, and it doesn't make you a racist to admit it. We're all different and there are good and bad people of every color. Luckily, at least for the reader, both of these people are good folks Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
relationship

very nice. most of the white woman/black man stories in this site seems preoccupied w/ the dick size and humiliating a white man. like that is anythig erotic. some writers really need to get over their hang ups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very good story

Like your style of writting ,,very well written,, a more

believable story than most and very interesting..

Keep on writting you are good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Finally a Real Interracial Sex Story

All races are human. All humans have the capacity to love. Sex is and intimate expression of love. To be able to tell a love story with sex appeal is rare for the genre.

Hope you write others. Sex is possible among all humans (and some step outside of the species).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Real McCoy

There was a real willing suspension of dis-belief in this fiction, because it felt so damned real.

Well written.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningalmost 16 years ago
Oh Ewe!

This story was wonderful, and one of the best I've ever read on this site. It was so sweet and seductive that I wanted it to keep going. Nice characters and erotic writing made this a great read. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hmmmm.

That was

lovely :)

movermoverover 14 years ago
SUPERB!!!!

Fantastic love story well told and written. Have only read two of your stories, but you have me hooked. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

movermoverover 14 years ago
SUPERB!!!!

Fantastic love story well told and written. Have only read two of your stories, but you have me hooked. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

boy1der007boy1der007over 14 years ago
Very Very good...

Never commented on a story before now but that was great!!...The setup, the transitions, the ending..It was well thought out and a pleasure to read..As a black man and interracial sex fan I love interracial stories but even I'm tired of the bbc/petite white chick stories.. As a fan of good literotica you reminded me of why I first came to this site, a love of reading and a love of sex. Thanks for combining the two in such an entertaining fashion!

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 14 years ago
What a charming story

I loathe this category, not only because it seems that every story is based on stereotypes and cliches, but that they are written to humiliate and degrade somebody.

For some reason the title caught my eye, so I gave it a chance. I started reading this story, and admit that I was fully expecting to click out of it after a few paragraphs. Instead, I found myself growing attached to the characters and actually rooting for them to work things out like they did.

It CAN be done, writers. You can write a story in this category that sounds believeable and has warmth and feeling along with a lot of really hot sex. This effort proves that. Bravo!

LoneEagleLoneEaglealmost 14 years ago
Great!

Wonderful characters and great dialogue. I really could sense a natural attraction, along with all the questioning and "bumps" of beginning a relationship. An excellent story.

bikefreakbikefreakalmost 14 years ago
wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

I could not believe that I'd actually found an "interracial" story that explored the evolution of intimacy, vulnerability and emotions. This was such a sweet and delightful story that it deserves a sub-category of its own within the interacial genre; perhaps stories featuring non-stereotypical individuals. Indeed, it is one of the very few stories that almost demands a re-read. Thanks for writing this, it was a true pleasure to read. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. Spot on.

Always_want_moreAlways_want_moreover 13 years ago

Such a wonderful story! It's so hard to find a love story in this category. Mostly just domination and humiliation. I'm a young woman and although I've never beem married/divorced this is what I'm looking for. Thank you for writing! 5/5!

boogieman10469boogieman10469about 13 years ago
Wow....!

This was VERY refreshing - intelligent AND sexy! As a black man who was always curious about white women, I found this to be honest, enjoyable and HOT!

BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
opposites do attract

Well done, good character development, dialogue, descriptions, etc. Few if any editing errors. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
opposites do attract

Well done, good character development, dialogue, descriptions, etc. Few if any editing errors. Good job!

Yobo36Yobo36over 11 years ago
Excellent!

Loved this story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another nigga fag mind shit.

Bad, but on the par with other black tow animals. "1" !

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 11 years agoAuthor
I just received this charming feedback

I just received this charming feedback on a story of mine that's a couple years old, and I thought that more people might want to see it so I'm putting it up again. Leaving it up as well, because removing negative feedback is not something I do. I have no problem with readers not liking my stuff. I don't like some of it myself.

I'm also leaving it up to showcase the mentality of some - thankfully very few - readers here at Literotica. It's very sad to think that there is someone with such hate in their heart and so obviously disturbed mentally that they would actually spend time composing something like this. Sad, and scary too when you think that this person is walking around society with all of this anger in his heart. On the off chance that the author comes back to see if their work is still here, rest assured that it is, and I urge you to seek some counseling to see if it could help you find peace.

Enjoy this rather incoherant and thankfully brief rant...

"Another nigga fag mind shit.

Bad, but on the par with other black tow animals. "1" !"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's from a guy calls himself Roscovich

or Roscovitch. Been trying to get him banned for ages. I'll remain anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, I remember BOSCO

tasted like shit. Is a Boscobitch a different type of critter?

I shall remain annonymouse too so the flamers avoid me

BunnyLBunnyLover 10 years ago
!

Loved this story. Not your typical interracial and thats the best part. This is about a good black man and a good white woman who took a chance and it lead to something gread. Awesome!! Great author, keep up the good work

jenellesljenelleslalmost 10 years ago
A Real Romance

I can't believe how wonderful this was. I have a 5' 5" granddaughter married to a guy nearly 7 feet. They get looks as if they were black and white.

You're writing is superb. I could feel the emotions, confusions, and wonder as they developed a real relation. No matter what anyone says, it's what's inside.

I'm a romantic at heart, and this fit perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Only complaint, needs to be longer. As I get older and greyer, a good love story is as much, if not more, of a turn-on as the raunchy stuff. Nice read...more, please!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice read! Your stories flow well and are a pleasure to read. You do not, in my opinion, have anything to improve on.

On second thought, "WRITE MORE OFTEN"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous