All Comments on 'As I Want You to Be'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
DocSavage656DocSavage656about 10 years ago
You're Amazing!

It's always such a joy to wake up and have one of your stories to look forward to, and this is a good one, short, but good!

You have a wonderful way of expressing the chemistry your characters share, even in your shorter stories, that keeps me wanting more. It literally leaps off the screen. And no matter how cold and hard your protagonist attempts to be, you always manage to bring out the humanity in them.

So, as always, please consider giving us more of these two.

Great Job! Thank You for your Hard Work!

Doc

LacedUpLacedUpabout 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

Hope there is more to come with these two!! Love your stories!!!!!

adidasgaladidasgalabout 10 years ago
HAWT!

LoL...Sweet, short and to the point. No quibbling or hassling, simply two hotties going after what they want. Lj is such a cutie and brazen to boot. I hope Mia knows what she is letting herself in for.... all that pent-up hotness... Shoo!

** I LOVED IT! **

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
Hot and sweet

You have a knack for putting your reader inside the heads of your characters. And LJ is adorable.

MzFlyMzFlyabout 10 years ago
Smiling

An excellent mix of sweet & hot in this little story. I love your sense of humor. It always rounds out the edges perfectly and lends an authenticity to the characters and storyline.

Thanks for sharing your work! I always look forward to more.

imready2imready2about 10 years ago
Total Enjoyment

Great short story and sensual in a special way! Thank you

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Loved it!

Let me preface this by saying I sincerely have no lust for teenage girls...and yet I found this to be so hot, and as other have commented, very sweet. I appreciate that Mia had her own struggle with LJ's youth, that made it very believable.

Somehow you make all of your characters relatable, in most stories I put myself in one character or the other, whichever is most like me.. In this case I am as unlike LJ as anyone could be, and yet I felt inside her head (and skin) throughout the story.

Really nice, thank you for this while we wait for the new chapter of my GF.

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

As a short story, it's very good written. Go on :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good

Very good, and very well-written (alike to every story you produce).

You have a fantastic ability for character-development, and I couldn't agree more with what Doc said; the development and progress is so real and natural that it leaps off the screen.

Some sort of follow-up to this story, or these characters would be great (LJ was fucking HOT), and very much appreciated!

Great work! :)

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

...everyone. I like LJ too and intend to add two sequels to this at some undefined point in the future, interspersed with other series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE

HURRY!!!!!

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallabout 10 years ago
A Great Story

I really enjoyed this story as it is, but it is great that you have decided to add to it. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LesbianChickLit. __ Woo wee girl, that is HOT!!!!

Good Start! A real good start!! Please don't stop here!!!

Thank You..

Gay Paige.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaalmost 10 years ago
Awesome, totally awesome

You've done it again. There has got to be more... Please...

YoYoBeeYoYoBeeover 9 years ago
Aww ^_^

This is so cute.

elusiouselusiousover 9 years ago

Awesome writing- good flow, realistic, characters thoughts/actions are totally believable. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter now and checking out your other stories. :)

qarlcueqarlcueover 9 years ago
Dripping with lust, warmth, detail

breathless and believable. I loved reading this. Thanks

RenataAsheRenataAsheover 6 years ago

Lovely little story you have here and very arousing thank you! Continuing on the hotness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice start

Quite enjoyable. Glad I started at the beginning. Ready to read next part.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A wonderful first chapter

Wonderfully done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing Story

Amazing Ending

WAT456WAT456almost 4 years ago
Lovin' It!

Wow, you write shorts amazingly! I'm gonna read one of your longer ones, trusting that my heart can take the pounding! Wonderful!

IntoblackIntoblackover 2 years ago

Loved it! Great description of real lesbian sex. I get the feeling you have some real-life experience in that area. Keep up the writing!

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

OK. Cutest 5 I've given.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Agree with Okami, so cute.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Love the baby dyke

claire_westclaire_west4 months ago

Simply excellent. Love the mix of experience and naivety. I wish I had Mia’s sang froid! 5 stars all the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
1008 Followers
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES