All Comments on 'As It Seems Ch. 05'

by rowan3

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Yup... lovin this story!

Can't wait to see how they get over those emotional hurdles!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
Keep the chapters coming!

He sounds sooo sexy! She better get it together!! Great job!

C_girl225C_girl225over 15 years ago
love it

this story is cool i really like it keep tha chapters comin

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
random

sorry to be the downer but this story is kinda random to me...

also, what's with all these stories where the women have no control of their hormones, and then blame the guy and say he coerced her? Like she is some mindless twit who can be taken easy advantage of (i.e. the scene where she and connor kiss, etc., and then she pushes him off of her and says "you took adv of me.") Huh ? I'm a woman and I don't understand this logic that I see in sooo many stories. she is just as to blame for her actions as he is. It just bugs me b/c when there are real instances of sexual assault, rape, etc., people often disbelieve because these other scenarios (where the woman was willing participant who then had regrets) are more commonly presented. Ugh. (ok, i'll lighten up now b/4 all ur fans yell at me. I know, I know.. it's just a story. got it)

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Great Update!!!

So she is David's sister? Wow ok, I like it, please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome series

Loving it! Connor is well....woah...need to find me one of them, haha. Anyways love the twists and turns in the story. You're a good writer. Keep it going :)

B

Goddiva11Goddiva11over 14 years ago
I've got a MIGRANE!!

This story gave me a headache! Oh my God, the writer is all over the place. This story was unnecessarily dragged out that I didn't even bother to finish chapter 5. I had already wasted enough time. I usually don't read these stories like an English teacher grading a paper but the errors were so repetitive in some chapters that I kept screaming "proof read damn it, proof read!"

Stories with this many chapters must be engaging and leaving the reader with a thrist for more and each chapter should have them saying (( WOW )). I only read as much as I did because I wanted to give the writer the benefit of the doubt and hoping the story will not only become enticing but start tying together even with suspense. HOWEVER, supense writing isn't for everyone and this writer did a horrible job, it just comes cheesy and Jerry Springer-ish. The writer isn't experienced enough to pull off all they were attempting therefore he/she took on too much when writing this series. Also, there are just things the writer tries to sell the readers on that were like "come on are you for real?" the race/complexion issue with Alexa and David for one. If the author was a better writer it would have 'sold' better. But to pretend that "Connor/Nathan" was being ignorant because he didn't make an instant connection to their familial status after how she described the characters was just too much at a failed attempt of suspense. The concept of this story could be great in the right hands but with this writer its just redundant, senseless and confusing. Better luck next time!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
That was so freakin hot!

So, Alexa is David's sister, and Connor is Jennifer's brother, hmmmm very interesting! What game is Jen playing? Something isn't right and everyone deserves answers!

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 10 years ago
At this moment fuck alexa

She is annoying at times not knowing what she wants she put herself in that position then gets upset ... She's frustrating .

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Finally the truth is out or at least some of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous