As It Seems Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rowan3
rowan3
196 Followers

He took her silence for a yes. He closed his eyes and let out a breath. "I'm sorry, Alexa, look at me," she couldn't. She heard his heavy breathing and felt him move without letting her go. He was kneeling in front of her, "I'm sorry I hurt you, tonight and a few days ago in the garage. I didn't know you were hurt. That's no excuse I shouldn't have done that to you. And tonight you took me by surprise; I tried to avoid your arm. I would never hurt you and I'm so, so sorry I did." His apology was so heart felt and honest more tears came to her eyes. She almost got them under control until she felt his lips graze her palms to her slowly swelling wrist. He kissed each palm and wrist lingering on the injured one.

"Here." He took the beer off the table, she completely forgot about it.

"I don't like beer-it tastes like piss." She mumbled, as he handed it to her. Laughter exploded from him and she looked up. Her vision was too blurry to see him but his laugh sounded warm, making her want to smile despite all the complicated emotions twirling around her. She was happy to get that sort of reaction from him. She was so used to his anger and aggression, his laughter was welcome change. He put the cool bottle on her wrist. "I told you I-"

"Re-"he was about to tell her to relax but the last time he said that she cried, God pray he never ran into that Mother-fucker Marcus. "It's for the swelling."

"Oh, I-thank you but I- I just want to go to bed. Thank you." She stood setting the bottle down, suddenly antsy. Her thank you meant more, but her brain was too foggy to express all of the emotions running through her. "Goodnight Con-Nat-," she sigh frustrated and turned to look at him. She wasn't expecting him to be so close; she bumped into his chest as she turned. His hands wrapped around her waist to steady her.

Alexa looked up at him helplessly, she shivered and he pulled her closer. She felt his heart beat against her skin, he was so warm. Her hands rested on his shoulders. He took her right arm kissing it again. "I meant what I said about not hurting you." He looked deep into her eyes. He wanted her to see what was there. He wanted her to see that he was sorry and that he wanted her so bad he could taste it. He wanted to taste it. "Do you believe me, baby girl?" he whispered his lips grazing her ear. She nodded her body limp against him. He kissed her cheek moving his way to her lips.

She was biting her lips as his hands braced her face tilting her head back. He gave her soft lingering pecks on and around her mouth, coaxing her lip free from her teeth. Her stomach dropped as their lips touched. She wanted this like she never wanted anything or anyone before. He covered her mouth, his tongue dipping into her, testing how deep she would let him go.

The metal ball on his tongue was smooth in her mouth. Conducting and passing electricity through her. She moaned deep in her throat and he swallowed it with his own. Her nails dug into his shoulders. His tongue did slow swirls in her mouth then flipped to quick butterfly licks.

"Ooohh," if her panties weren't wet before they were flooding now. They gave in under the pressure of her moisture, no longer able to support it, wet heat slid down her thighs. Oh Dear God in heaven. His hands slid down her body stopping at her breast. His thumbs rubbed up and down her cloth covered nipples, feeling the hard tight nubs. He teased her senses with swirls and flicks in her mouth, then devouring her; only to start the process over. She arched her back quietly begging for more. Her hands smoothed down his firm chest, her fingers lightly tapping over him. She felt the raised scars probably from being shot or stabbed. She wanted to kiss them; to take away any pain he experience before, and the pain she caused tonight.

Connor grunted. He wasn't sure what to expect when he move to kiss her. From their short history he expected her to huff, puff claw and scratch. She was going to let you kiss her the other night. His hand move down and under her skirt. He finally got the chance to massage her smooth perfect flesh. He pulled her closer his hands running up and down digging into her flesh. His knees buckled slightly as his fingers brushed the slick moistness running between her thighs.

His mouth moved down her neck tracing her pulse to her neck. "Fuck," he groaned before licking and biting. His fingers had a mind of their own grazing the outside of her panties before dipping in.

"Ahhh," Alexa gasped her head leaning back against the wall. His finger ran slow across her lips easing open her slit. She wiggled impatiently. His eyes burned into her, waiting for something. "Please," she whimpered circling her hip to get more friction against her heat. Her eyes half closed she could see the frown of concentration on his face. His gaze melted her skin, the flush in his cheeks moving down his throat to his deep panting chest.

His dick expanded painfully in his jeans, little Connor was trying to peek out. It seemed to push at his zipper. "Please Connor." He pushed his finger in her slightly resisting pussy. She was so tight his finger barely fit. She moaned egging him on. He pushed deeper he almost expected to feel a flesh barrier she was so tight. His finger circled as he took her mouth again. His palm rubbed her swollen clit as he worked her pussy. Her body stretched and tensed preparing for its finale. She moaned and cried her hand rubbing over the bulge in his jeans.

Connor bit her ear to keep from shouting out. "Yeah, that's it baby, touch it," he groaned. She pulled him out surprised by his heaviness and girth. He was long and smooth, hot under her cool hands. She gripped him firm jerking him, she was afraid to look down. If he was as big as he felt in her hands she was in trouble. Her body coiled tight until she had to let go, releasing a shocked and confused cry of pleasure as her body gave in milking his finger. Her nails dug into Connor's skin as her hips ground into his hand gushing out her honey.

She closed her eyes as realization slapped her cold in the face. She looked up at Connor, his eyes still bright and burning with lust. He blinked as she dropped him and pushed him away. "I can't believe you did that! You ass-you-you t-took advantage of me!"

"What the fuck!" he yelled as she slapped him hard. The clap of her hand against his skin echoing in the room. She refused to shrink under his furious gaze. "I didn't do shit but you wanted, you asked me, remember? Please, please Connor." He folded his arms across his chest his nose twitched at the smell of her body's sweetness still on his finger. He wanted to lick her inside out. His mind was hazy with the desire to push that skirt up and give her the long ride she obviously needed.

"I-I did not! You jerk I fucking hate you!" she said before running away from him, his magic fingers and her own lies.

Fuck, now they were right back where they started. No not quite now he had a few bruises and a raging hard on that he wouldn't be able to ignore. He went to bathroom rubbing her left over honey over his protesting cock. Up and down, biting his lip so he wouldn't call her name or cry out at the violence of his release. No, not quite square one but not necessarily better off either. He thought as he cleaned himself up and got ready for bed again. Jennifer had a lot of explaining to do, he had half a mind to call her now. He wouldn't though, this was a conversation they needed face to face.

rowan3
rowan3
196 Followers
12