As Soon As You Arrive

Story Info
My slut gets what he deserves.
3k words
4.47
52.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Jane
Ms_Jane
77 Followers

As soon as you arrive, you know that you're in trouble.

Normally when you come through the door, you get the hug of the month. Or at the very least some serious touching as you kneel on the floor in front of me.

Today I'm cross and cruel and you're the recipient of my mood. Justified in part by my frustration with our lack of play and in whole by the times you've asked me to be cruel -- at least in my mind. I'm not interested in asking what's in your mind right now.

"Strip, slut and get on all fours."

You know you're in trouble. At this point, you decide that obedience is the better part of valor and quickly move to comply.

If you could read my mind -- and to a large extent you know me and read me well enough to do so -- you would know that I'm in the mood to inflict pain. That I am sexually frustrated and longing for play, that I have been so for weeks, while you have been unavailable and my other play partners have been their usual uninspiring self. I have amused myself by writing about what I want to do and subsequently have lived through it so many times that I want to do something different, more extreme, more satisfying.

"Come here."

You do so, wondering exactly what is going on this time. If you were anyone else, I would have a crop in my hand and you would be shuddering in pain for the next half an hour, except for the times that I stroked you back to pleasure, to enjoy the contrast. As it's you, I can't inflict pain, except in the most roundabout of ways. I can fuck you, hard. I can torture your cock and balls. Neither are really things that you consider a hardship as you get enormous pleasure from them, physically and mentally.

"Kneel up in front of me. Knees apart, show your cock to me."

You do, looking up at my face, then closing your eyes. I crouch down, balanced on my heels and lightly scratch my nails on one of your nipples, then pinch it delicately.

"Play with your cock slut. I want it hard as well as wet."

Hesitantly you start, this is not always easy for you to do in front of me. Which is of course why I'm doing it. Today I want to make you beg, make you very sore and frustrated yourself for a change. I'm watching you as you stroke your cock, you can hear me breathing, feel my breath. I'm playing with the same nipple again and you keep going.

I reach between your legs and tug gently but firmly on your balls. You breathe a bit harder, keep stroking. Firm becomes hard, insistent. Your cock is starting to get hard and very wet now. I certainly hope that you haven't come recently, I want this to be difficult for you. My fingernails scratch your balls, tug them hard.

"Do you want to come for me?"

You know that the answer to this has to be no, I've found (to my regret) that when you come it's all over. But the answer to this also has to be yes, because physically that freight train is gathering momentum, ready to roar down your spine.

yes miss, i want to come, but i know i'm not allowed to.

Sensible answer. You don't know exactly how true that is going to be today. I'll wait for a while before telling you that today, you don't get to come.

Your breath is coming harder now and you're starting to gasp, miss, miss, I know that you're getting closer to coming.

"Stop."

You stop immediately, hands falling to your sides. I push up to my feet and grab your hair, tugging hard, pulling you along behind me, just a little off balance and clumsy for a moment, such a rarity. I drag you over to the dining table, again something different. As I said, today you're not getting it your way, no comfortable bed for you to kneel on.

I've laid out the toys that I play to use. No kisses and caresses for you today, you've pissed me off, left me high and dry. I pick up the leather flogger, it's soft enough that it won't mark you but hard enough to hurt. Particularly as the only thing I'm able to use it on is rather -- shall we say -- delicate.

"Knees well apart and hands behind your back slut."

I give it a moment or two. While I am angry, I'm not unappreciative of your beauty.

The first strokes land very softly, falling on your cock. You're not expecting this and your body jerks slightly before settling again. You know I won't mark you, can't damage you. I swing harder and see you set your jaw, determined not to make a sound. That doesn't last, four or five strokes in and you're hissing with the pain, half moving away from the stroke, half moving into them. CBT is a game you enjoy, even as it hurts.

Normally I would play like this for a short while and then give in to my own desires. But my desire to inflict pain is currently outweighing the one to receive pleasure and you're suffering for that. As you should. I stop for a moment, lean forward and scrape my nails up your still very erect cock.

miss, miss, miss ...

Frantic already, I see. I stop, I don't want you coming at all today. Is it time to tell you that? Not yet.

We wait, while the urgency of your impending orgasm recedes. I should at least tell you something of what faces you today.

"I'm in the mood to hurt and to tease today slut. You've kept me waiting and ignored me, now it's your turn. I suggest that you be very compliant and eager to please me."

yes miss, you whisper. Your cock and balls are red and swollen looking. Good, that's how it should be. I can't wait to do the same to your arse. I don't have to wait.

"Turn around and present your slutty arse to me."

You're very quick, you know that obedience is what I'm craving now. If you're good for me, I will eventually let you touch me and once I do, you can dispel the frustration and anger and leave me purring. At least you might be able to.

Head down, arse up, what a view. Your hands pulling your arse cheeks apart, without being asked, but you do want to please now. The mood is uncertain, you can feel my desire to hurt you and my struggle to refrain. I stand behind you, reach down and rather than press a lubed finger into your arse, aim the flogger squarely at your arsehole and flick it hard. You groan, that hurt, you move, but you don't move enough to get away. I haven't reminded you of your safe word, haven't reassured you as to my care for you. This is serious now and you need to please me. As you sense me moving again, you flinch, but this time it's a finger, lubed and relatively gentle. One becomes two very quickly today, then my fingers move away for a moment and something else goes into your arse. Something tiny, you can't work it out for a moment, then the burn starts and you know. A little nub of ginger, your arse moves a little as it starts to sting.

"Keep those legs apart."

I still sound angry. You're torn between nervousness, desire and just a little bit of pain. I move the piece of ginger slightly and you make a noise. Only a little one, but it does ease the hard knot inside me a little.

"Better."

Silence. I'm still moving it a little and you're still reacting, a little.

What does that mean, better? You like it when I'm cruel, but you know that you are safe, know that I would never harm you, that I take pleasure in seeing you happy and relaxed. This is different. You need to respond somehow.

miss please ... "Please what?"

please, i want to be good for you, can i please you?

"To be honest, slut, I don't know if you can today. Today I am going to be difficult to please and you are going to have a work a bit harder than you usually do."

yes miss, i'll do anything that you want me to do

Well, I know that. When you're on your knees, your arse open for me and your cock wet for me, of course you will. Pity you can't be that all the time, if you were I would be very happy.

The ginger comes out and you squirm just a little as those lubed fingers replace it. And then three fingers, pushing in a little hard and faster than you expect. Four fingers, opening you up, quickly, your arse pushing back against my hand. Then the blunt cold head of a toy, it's a vibe, a long one, and I turn it on as soon as it starts going in. And out again, and in further. Pushing it in and out of you, fucking you with it, you're starting to get excited again. Back in again, half way into your arse, then further in, pushing it, one hand on your back now keeping you in place, not that you're trying to get away. You're making lots of noises now and I am enjoying them, that knot of anger is starting to dissolve just a little. Almost time to tell you.

Time.

"Don't come slut. No matter what. You are not allowed to come today. Today is my day to enjoy myself, to use you for whatever I like. You are my toy today and toys don't think about their own pleasure. If you do come, you will be punished for it. "

You're pushing back against my hand, making inarticulate noises, twisting against that hand, which is still fucking you hard with the vibe.

miss, miss, i'm trying not to come, miss you need to stop, i don't want to be punished

Bullshit. Of course you do, you're dying to see what the punishment will entail, you want to be used and abused, that's why you're here.

miss, please stop, miss, i'm going to come, i'm trying so hard not to.

You're going to come of course. You're going to groan and spill all over my carpet, all over your knees, against your will. I know from experience how hard it is not to come when someone says "don't come", it's a classic form of denial play. If I would just stop for a minute, let you get your breath, calm down, move your position, anything, you would be able to resist. But you're face down, blood rushing to your head, vulnerable and open to me, I'm overpowering you and the vibe is hard and deep and buzzing against your prostate every time it moves in and out.

"What sort of pathetic slut comes just from being fucked in the arse? Can't you obey a simple instruction? You're such a worthless, selfish piece of shit."

Still fucking you, you're still begging me to stop.

"You want me to stop? Is that what you want? You'd better ask a little more convincingly than that, if you're completely unable to obey me."

ugh ... miss ... i'm going to come miss, stop, stop, stop, please ... harder ...

I think the last comment slipped out, it's not exactly what you're supposed to be saying after all. I punish you with exactly what you want, the vibe still has another inch to go and I push it in almost savagely.

You come, hard, involuntary noises coming out of your mouth. Still face down on my floor, with a vibe in your arse.

I give you a moment or two, after all I did enjoy doing that and I always enjoy making you come -- as you've pointed out, it's not a gift you give to anyone else.

"Pathetic."

My voice is withering, dripping with scorn, as I slowly pull the vibe out of your arse. Slowly ease a small plug in its place, keeping you open for me.

"You just couldn't control yourself, could you? Sit up and clean it up slut, you know how. Remind me of what a dirty come slut you are."

Shaking fingers gather up the come as you sit up, your head spinning a little from the change to upright. Fingers into your mouth, licking up your own come, eyes shut, breathing hard.

"Time for your punishment."

This is bad, this is very bad ... when you come, you stop. That's how we always play. Not today.

"Have you even noticed that I haven't come? Or don't you care about whether I am pleased?"

Despite the slur, you brighten a little, making me come is one of your favourite things to do, if it's just that, you can deal with continued play. It's not just that.

Come cleaned up, you open our eyes and look up at me, looking just a little bit dazed and fucked up. Lovely.

miss i do want to please you, please let me touch you, please let me make you come

"Do you now? What about your punishment?"

No way could making me come be described as a punishment for you. It's clearly not that. I've already hurt you, fucked you and made you come. What else can I do?

Don't ask that question.

"Present your cock to me."

I get an incredulous look from you. No way can I be asking this, you've just come, you're not in the headspace for this ...

"Present your cock, now! If you want to please me, you can start trying to obey me for a change"

Your face is red as well as the rest of you. Knees apart in front of me, you're not sure how to present, your cock is flaccid and likely to remain so.

I take a seat in front of you, open my legs. Despite the intervening material, you can smell my cunt, my arousal. I am very wet and very ready to come.

"Now. You came without permission so this is your punishment. You need to make me come, slut and you need to do it very well. I am still very stressed and angry, so it may take longer than usual, and it may be more difficult than usual, particularly as you will be playing with your cock at the same time."

miss, i can't ...

"Yes you fucking can. I'm not asking you to come again, I'm asking you to play with your cock while you lick my clit. If you want to please me, you'll do as I say and pretend to fucking like it."

Yes, I'm instantly angry again and you are still red. You lean forward, shifting a little to take the pressure of your knees, reaching out to unzip my catsuit. I shift forward in the seat, pushing my cunt into your face. I'm so wet I can't feel the friction of your tongue for a few seconds, but then it starts to itch, building up quickly. I'm determined to hold out, to make you work for it, you're used to me taking a fraction of this time, you can feel my body is still tense and this makes you actively unhappy. You pull back for a moment and softly ask me to relax.

please miss, please relax, i want to please you, please let me make you come.

My body softens a little and you lean back in, blowing a little cool air then licking again. This time I'm going to let you make me come, you can feel the difference. You're playing with your cock still, I haven't told you to stroke or pump, just play, so you're just teasing the end of it and enjoying the taste of me, the sounds I'm starting to make. The hand that's not playing with your cock comes up and grips one of mine, you know I enjoy the contact and associate it with being held down while I come. Your cock is starting to revive just a little, you're being very gentle with yourself but less so with me, you know I'm not really interested in gentle right now. My unoccupied hand tangles itself in your hair as I start to shake and come. You keep going, I haven't asked you to stop (and won't just yet) and you have no interest in stopping. Licking, sucking slightly, back to licking, you even make a pleased sound yourself as I come again against your face.

"Use your fingers, but don't stop playing with that cock, slut."

I manage to get the words out, then groan as your fingers go in. You're looking up at me now, then you lean in and bite hard, into the soft flesh on my inner thigh. I come, from the pain and pleasure both, want something else in your mouth now, shove two fingers into our mouth and you suck on them, your own hands occupied well and truly. I come again and again before I stop you, knowing I'll be sore for days, not caring at all. You clean your fingers again by licking them and lean against me for a moment while I recover.

I pull you into me, kiss you, lick myself off your face.

"Now. I'm not angry at you any more, but you still need to be punished. I want that plug to stay in as long as possible. I want you to tease yourself over the next day. I want you to be wet as often as possible, to be distracted and frustrated. And I want you to write to me tonight and ask permission to come, with lots of detail about how you plan to do so. And next time I see you, I want that plug in place, ready, your cock tied up for me. Whether it's here for play or out for coffee. I will be checking to see if you've learnt your lesson and can obey me."

You slump a little against me, bones gone to water.

yes miss

Ms_Jane
Ms_Jane
77 Followers