As The World Spins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone by the bedside chimed and Helena sighed and picked it up. She listened then said, "Alright then, be quiet because I have a guest too. Don't wake us up in the dead of night." She laughed and hung up.

"That was Adam. He will be late and he might have a guest."

I had deduced that much on my own and I just smiled. I was not totally soft even after this repetitive fucking. I thought of Allison but felt guilty. Guilt seemed to be always between me and Helena; in the past it was Arthur and now it is Allison. Shall we both be ever able to love without guilt?. I never told Helena that many times after sex with Allison I listened to her regular breathing, thought of Helena and masturbated and it felt so good fucking Helena in my imagination.

"I missed you so much Helena." She just kissed me gently.

"You hungry?" She asked.

"Famished."

She jumped out of bed gracefully and wrapped a silky robe around her athletically-cut body. "You always got hungry after fucking and, babe, you sure still got it." She said with the huskiness of lust returning to her voice.

I jumped after her and she accepted my hugging. "Let me get you something to wear and get us something to eat, sex gets me hungry too."

Suddenly I noticed what I had been too horny to notice: The bedroom had two big portraits of Arthur and a bigger one with Arthur and Helena. This is a loving woman, not one who waited too long to inherit.

There were rumors about after Arthur's short illness and sudden death that it was not natural causes. Rumors Arthur was poisoned. But I was in another town in another world. Helena might have been in my dreams but I was the mover and shaker in a big-money corporation.

The rumors came from dad, who was "certain" the witch killed Arthur with some mysterious poison.

Strangely enough, it was mother who defended Helena. It was surprising to hear mom talk so kindly of Helena, considering how much dad bragged about Helena being a good fuck and how much he knew all about it.

Now I was staring at memories of Arthur and Helena hanging all over the place.

She followed my eyes and noticed what I saw. "Let us eat first."

She hesitated then opened what used to be Arthur's side of the closet. She took a deep breath, and picked a man's housecoat. It was initialed with a capital "A". She gave it to me, "Better than walking around the house naked." She laughed but it was a nervous laughter. It was a nervous moment, but it passed.

I followed her to the kitchen. We must have been in bed for a long time; it was dark outside. She was about to open the fridge when I pulled her towards me and kissed her deep, still smelling and tasting of our recent lovemaking.

The pictures on the wall brought back memories I did not want to recall. I had a rough life in this town; the only exception was this woman in the kitchen with me.

"Forget about business, money or anything else Helena. I have been in town for two weeks but I never felt home till now. Till I saw you." I felt awkward and, to myself, sounded corny.

She kissed me back and simply said, "welcome home."

After a short silence she added, "I have dreamed of this Adam but never thought it would really happen."

We ate quietly and she put the kettle on while prepared coffee for herself. She still remembered I drank tea. There was no liquor in this house and by all appearances, there still was none. Arthur never drank and I never saw Helena drink. She smoked for sometimes but, by the time we became lovers, she had long quit.

We remained silent while we chewed. When she served my tea and poured herself coffee, she looked serious. Her deep blue eyes got darker and she fixed me with a stern stare.

"It's getting late Adam, both literally and figuratively. I know what I want. The question is: What is it you want Adam?" She said. Her tone was even with no emotion.

Then her featured softened. I have been used to her mood swings and found it even more attractive than before.

"There is no doubt in my mind Helena. I do love you and I want to be with you. However, you are a woman with means and I am going through a rough time with career and finances.."

I did not get to finish, "hush." She put her finger on my lips to stop me from talking and I kissed her finger.

"All this does not matter Adam."

"It does to me."

She sighed and the silence grew thicker. She sighed again, "I have been dreaming of this to happen. I knew in my heart that you will be back sometimes." She said in a soft whisper.

"You knew?" I was laughing nervously. "You knew I was going to lose almost everything. I don't think so."

"Listen to me. I know life in its essence is fair and things happen for a reason. Does it occur to you that this set back in your life happened so you come back here home to do what needs to be done; what needed to be done for a long time."

"And exactly what is that Helena. I honestly came back home because I did not want people in my industry to know I was a schmuck and I was taken by the real sharks. I wanted to get in business to hide my failure."

"You are wrong Adam. That is what you think brought you think brought you back home. You came back because you were meant to come back."

"If it were to make love to you my love, it was well worth it."

"For me too, but that is only part of it. I never thought I'll be that blunt but I need you Adam. If I had more courage I would have tried to bring you back earlier, I would have begged. But I waited and I knew you were coming back."

"When you sat on the table and gently spread those lovely smooth thighs of yours I could not resist diving...."

"And when you kissed me there and I felt your tongue probe me there I could not do anything but let you have your way with me Love. Did it ever occur to you that the sex between us is so good for a reason?"

During this long exchange she moved and now was half-sitting on the table, her crotch level with my face. She was naked under the house-coat and I reached, parted the fabric out of the way and exposed the love triangle between her smooth thighs.

I looked at the small tuft of hair crowning above her love entry. I melted and felt my mouth water. I bent to kiss her inbetween; my tongue sticking before I made contact. Her legs did not spread and she stopped me midway towards her inviting flesh.

"Love, I have been fucked hard and long and I am a bit tired, and need a scrubbing too. Why don't we go back, shower and get some rest. Or is your girlfriend waiting for you tonight?"

I told her the truth. Things were strained. We stayed at my parent's and she complained dad was hitting on her. We moved to a motel on the outskirts. She was bored looking at the four walls. Lately she was happy since she made friends and was going out with friends till late. I was happy to have her off my back. Things were not good.

"Did Alex really hit on her?" Helena laughed.

"Knowing dad he probably did; I would not put it past him. I grew up watching him screw a different woman every time mom turned her back."

"Alex was the handsome devil once, mind you he still not hard to look at. But he is not a very nice person."

"Is that why you always call him Alex and not 'dad' or your dad'?"

"Well I guess that's part of it. Let's go clean up and get some rest."

I held Helena after the shower and she fell asleep. I listened to her regular breathing and stayed awake, thinking. Her talk of everything happening happens for a reason did not make sense at all but it did not bother me. It was out of character for her though. It would not be long before I too would start to wonder if indeed all the mess in my life was happening for a deeper reason.

I raised myself on one elbow and watched her sleep. In the moonlight from the big window I could see her clearly. She looked beautiful. I admired her long and shapely neck; remembering fondly how many times I watched her tilting her head on this lovely neck while she sucked my cock, the subtle movement of her throat when she swallows. I was getting hard by the memory.

I could see a long vein running alongside her neck; it added to her beauty. I felt a surge of love and a need to se her being loved and protected. It was a feeling I never experienced before.

We were both naked; she was almost in a fetal position. We were spooning. With her beautiful neck, the life-giving blood running through this vein and the memories of her amazing love of giving me oral pleasure. I reclined behind her, cupped her breasts and entered her from behind.

"She murmured something and moaned while I fucked her now very tight cunt. I felt her cum and I came soon after. Then I fell asleep. It was deep and peaceful.

What wrongs were there to be righted in this sleepy resort town by the lake? I was soon to find out.

12