As The World Turns: Loving Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Luke gasped, holding Noah's shoulders as his lover moved to suckle on one of his nipples.

"Oh that feels good, love," he moaned.

There was a soft laugh against his chest which sent a tidal wave of need through his body. When Noah's finger left he suddenly felt bereft but then two pushed inside. The long fingers pushed deeper and a blaze seared through his veins. He bucked and gasped, clinging tightly to his lover as Noah worked the gland deep inside him. Luke moaned, pushing back onto those tormenting fingers as Noah moved his other hand to take a firm grip on Luke's neglected erection.

Luke cried out at the dual stimulus, pushing back and then thrusting forwards. The fire of need was raging and suddenly he could not take anymore.

"Come for me." As if Noah had know just the right moment to utter the words in Luke's ear, the blond bucked and erupted over Noah' hand. He continued to shudder as Noah milked him dry, pressing against his prostate and pumping his shaft. Finally he felt Noah's arms loving encircle him and his head leant heavily on his lover's shoulder.

"Beautiful," Noah murmured, nuzzling his mate. He smiled as Luke raised his head to smile dreamily at him. He took advantage and plundered his lover's mouth. "I think one of us is going to need a nap before we go out," Noah laughed.

"Sleep with me?" Luke asked, fluttering his eyelashes at Noah to a louder laugh from the brunette.

"Of course," Noah replied.

****

Luke gazed admiringly at his lover as Noah adjusted his tie. The brunette was wearing a dark, chocolate brown suit and white shirt, the tie in a caramel shade. His own suit was a light grey; teamed with a blue shirt that Noah always said brought out the colour of his eyes. His tie was a dark grey. And as yet he had to put it on, watching his lover had distracted him too much. He smiled as Noah turned towards him.

"No tie, no eat," Noah said softly, kissing Luke. "Let me help."

Smiling, Luke let his lover fasten his tie. Once the brunette was satisfied, Luke was kissed again.

"Taxi will be here in five," Noah said as he released the blond. "Let's make sure we're downstairs ready."

****

Snuggled close to his lover in the taxi home, Luke could feel the anticipation building. The meal had been wonderful. Noah had pre-ordered everything; fresh oysters, green salad, lobster with steamed vegetables and a lush, dark, decadent chocolate soufflé to share for dessert. They had drank champagne with the meal and finished with an aged brandy, careful not to over indulge. Now Luke was keen to get back, to be naked and under Noah's command. It had him hard all the way home.

Once in the bedroom, Luke waited for Noah's instructions.

"Strip and then kneel on the bed," Noah said, loosening his tie. He knew how aroused Luke would be as he was achingly hard. He took off his own clothes, as if ignoring the lithe body that undressed beside him, and headed to their suitcase. He retrieved four thickly line leather cuffs and several silk scarves which had leash-like fastenings at their ends. "Stretch out, love."

Shivering with arousal, Luke obeyed. He looked up at his lover as Noah loomed over him.

"Are you sure?"

It never failed to thrill Luke that Noah always checked that he was still willing to play.

"Yes, I want this," he replied levelly. He smiled at the terse nod from the brunette.

Taking great care, Noah bound Luke's left wrist and then right wrist to a bed post. The scarf fastened to the cuff, round the wood and then clipped around onto itself. In that way delicate skin would not be chafed. Noah smiled as he watched Luke tug at the scarves holding his wrists. He trailing his fingers along Luke's legs and when he reached a foot, he repeated the process so that Luke was spread helplessly on the bed. He looked delectable and Noah's erect flesh jerked, pre-come spurting onto his lover's skin. He gripped the base of his shaft roughly and squeezed. He hated wearing a cock-ring but did not want to come too soon.

He held a final scarf in his hands, one without any fasteners and looked at Luke who nodded. With the final affirmation received, Noah used the last of the silk to blindfold hid lover, bending to kiss him breathless before moving away. Retrieving a pillow, he pushed it under Luke's hips, arching the blond's body and giving him access to everything he could desire. He stared at the living, breathing banquet before him. Where to start was always a dilemma. But first...there was something more he needed.

He exited the room, heading to the kitchen. He grinned at the bottle of champagne in the fridge and the vase that held a single, red rose. He expertly popped the cork and took the flower, bottle and one glass upstairs and set them on the bedside locker. He stood at the foot of the bed, gazing at the erotic tableau before him. His beautiful blond lover, bound and blindfolded, unable to do anything but submit his body to Noah's every whim. But where should he begin? This time he decided to start from the bottom and work his way upwards.

He licked a stripe up the soul of Luke's foot eliciting a quickly cut-off squeal and a jerk of his helpless lover.

"I want to hear you," Noah husked, running his hand up his lover's lightly furred shin. "I want to know you're enjoying what I'm doing to you." A soft moan followed as he sucked Luke's big toe, first the right then the left, rubbing his thumb into the sole of the imprisoned foot. He did not want to tickle his lover. Satisfied with the attention to Luke's feet, Noah kissed and licked his way up to the crease of thigh and groin. He assiduously avoided the straining column of rosy-hued flesh, licking instead at the liquid desire pooled on Luke's abdomen to moans of appreciation and encouragement.

From there his tongue dipped into Luke's navel and his teeth nibbled at the rim before he moved up further. He straddled his mate, letting Luke feel the hard, hot flesh that would soon unite their bodies. He grinned at the whimper and knew that, if his lover's legs had not been restrained, Luke would have spread himself wider to incite Noah into entering him. Noah brushed his fingers across Luke's brow.

"My speed, love," he whispered. He kissed his way to the taut nipples and rolled one whilst suckling and nibbling the other. He nipped his way along Luke's collarbone and up his jaw, licking around the blindfold, teasing the blond. Finally he kissed his lover, infusing every ounce of passion, love and desire he could into the melding of their lips. Their tongues surged into one another's mouths, duelling in a battle long-since won.

Breaking apart to breathe, Noah poured some champagne and carefully held the glass to Luke's lips. The blond took a few appreciative sips and licked his lips seductively. Noah moved the glass away from Luke's lips and leant down to sealed his mouth over Luke's, tongue probing and tasting the champagne his lover had just consumed.

Luke moaned softly as Noah's tongue began to dart around the inside of his mouth. The kiss deepened as they each explored the other's mouth. When Noah broke the kiss they were both gasping gently. Noah grinned at the flush on his lover's skin.

"I think you need to cool down a little, babe," he said.

Luke tried to arch into the caress as Noah ran his fingers over his chest and then he squealed as he felt cold liquid pour over his skin, some pooling in his navel. The champagne was followed by Noah's hot tongue as his lover chased after the drink, licking between his nipples and down towards his abdomen. The agile muscle then dipped into his navel to lap up the treat.

Noah grinned as Luke's moans grew exponentially with the time he spent licking his lover's skin. When it came to lovemaking, Luke was a hedonist, but quite often rushed ahead to enjoy the next part without truly savouring the first. That was why they had devised this game. Noah was quite content to tease his imprisoned mate for hours, if the desire so arose and Luke had agreed to submit. It was a win-win situation for both men.

Licking away every trace of the drink Noah then kissed across Luke's belly, feeling his lover's muscles quiver beneath his lips. He took a mouthful of champagne and then Luke's nipple between his lips, letting the bubbles surround the sensitive bud. The soft cry of his name encouraged Noah to repeat the process with its neglected twin. His hands swept imperiously over the expanse of smooth skin at his mercy. If he were honest, he had spent so long imagining this very act, that he was dangerously close to coming too soon, before he even had chance to enter his lover. Sitting back he tugged at his sac to derail his incipient orgasm.

Luke was breathing in panting gasps. His lover was making him mad with the need to touch Noah and pleasure him as he was being pleasured. The brunette had a sinfully talented tongue and was putting it to good use everywhere but the column of flesh that desired to be enveloped in wet heat. He gave a piteous moan and tried to hitch his hips, but the only response was gentle laughter.

"Now, now, don't be pushy, babe," Noah smiled.

Luke sighed as Noah kissed him again the kiss followed by a brush of rose petals across his lips. Noah kissed him again as he trailed the flower up and down Luke's throat. Then the flower began to move lower. Luke gave soft sounds of appreciation as Noah manipulated the bloom so that its petals swirled around one of his nipples. The neglected nub was given the same treat with the rose as his lover suckled the first. Then the rose travelled teasingly down the centre of Luke's chest.

Luke was panting as the flower traversed his chest and stomach. As Noah brushed it along the edge of his pubic hair, his shaft pulsated in response. He groaned as he felt Noah licked away the liquid desire and resumed his teasing. The bloom slid along Luke's shaft, from base to tip. The motion was repeated the motion several times, running along the sensitive underside of his throbbing flesh and trailing lightly over his sac.

Unseen, Noah let the rose slip from his fingers. They were both too close.

Noah straddled Luke's hips, taking the blond's excited flesh in his hand. He stroked the length, up and down, twisting at the apex, so that his thumb brushed and teased the sensitive head. As he did, he spread the dripping, milky fluid around, slickening the engorged organ, listening to Luke's impassioned cries. He increased his pace, as did Luke's vain attempts to thrust, until his hand was a blur and the blond writhing. With a wild yell, Luke erupted. Gently releasing Luke's softening member, Noah scooped up some of the pearlescent threads of the blond's release. Kneeling between the spread thighs, Noah rubbed at the vulnerable entrance, pushing inside with his semen-slick fingers.

After a moment, Noah slid down to explore with his tongue where his fingers had teased. Leaving soft kisses in his wake, he opened his lover with his tongue. He probed at the yielding flesh, thumbs keeping Luke spread to reveal the small, sweet aperture. He plunged in deeper and deeper with his agile muscle, eliciting moans from the blond as sated flesh began slowly to revive.

"Oh, yes, yes, Noah," Luke half-moaned, half-spoke the words.

Luke wished he could spread his legs wider as he felt Noah's first oiled finger circle his most private area pressing inside gently. When Noah added a second Luke gave the purrs of desire that he knew would send his lover wild. He could feel the fingers twisting and scissoring inside him. He moaned encouragingly as a third digit was added. As Noah mated their mouths for a slow, lazy kiss, his fingers bent, pressing the sweet spot deep inside Luke that caused his whole body to jerk. He heard Noah chuckle as the fingers withdrew, causing him to whine at their loss. Luke groaned at the sensation of hardness pressing against his opening.

Then Noah pushed forward and breached his body. He felt Noah pause as his length was sheathed within Luke's tight heat. Luke lay open beneath his lover, thighs splayed wide, unable to resist or assist his penetration. The blond's chest heaved as his body adjusted to having Noah's impressive size inside. Luke groaned as Noah's shaft twitched inside him and Noah's hips gave an involuntary jerk. Then his lover slowly withdrew, in a long, slow slide until he was poised again at Luke's entrance. The thrust was less forceful and the friction delicious to both for different reasons.

Luke felt his desire reawaken and his flesh harden with each long, purposeful thrust of Noah's hips. He could do nothing to increase or slow the pace or touch himself. The feeling of helplessness was erotic, arousing and voluptuous. His lover gave and took pleasure in equal measure and it was sublime. Noah shifted his body fractionally before thrusting again. The change ensured that his hard shaft dragged across Luke' sweet spot, causing the blond to jerk and a loud keening sound erupted from swollen lips. He blinked as the blindfold was removed.

"I want to see you as you come. I want you to see me as I fill you with my come," Noah growled, the low, almost animalistic, sound sending frissons through Luke's already highly-sensitised frame.

Luke always found Noah's stamina both impressive and frustrating. Part of him wanted to attain release again, the other to stave it off for as long as possible. Noah always delighted in bringing him to the edge only to back away, teasing him with ecstasy. Luke was not ashamed to beg and plead for Noah to finally bring them both completion as he was kept, delicately poised, on the edge of the abyss that promised ecstasy.

Finally, he gave a cry of rapture as Noah took him in hand once more. It only took a few firm strokes to bring the blond to his much-desired crescendo. Luke's crème pulsed wetly between them, his lithe frame shuddering uncontrollably in the waves of pleasure. He moaned softly at the warmth of Noah's seed as it filled his body, the brunette jerking as his semen jetted into Luke's welcoming depths. Fully satiated, Luke lay barely conscious in the aftermath, Noah nuzzling at his throat.

Noah finally roused himself enough to release Luke and massage the blond's arms and legs. He ambled into the bathroom and began filling the heart-shaped bath. Pampering his mate was always part of having had him so completely under his control. Satisfied with the depth and heat of the water, Noah went back to his lover.

With a luxuriant sigh, Luke let Noah run the warm washcloth over his body as the water enveloped him in heat which would help loosen his muscles after their recent activity. He giggled as Noah dabbed it on his nose.

"No falling asleep. I don't want a shrivelled prune for a lover," Noah laughed.

"No chance of that with you around," Luke mock-grumbled. It would indeed be very easy to drowse with the combination of a completely sated body and the soothing heat of the bath. He looked at Noah trying to infuse his gaze with everything he was currently feeling, most especially love, for Noah. "Love you so much," he husked.

"I love you, too, babe. Now let's get you dry and tucked up into bed. We have to be out by eleven in the morning and have a long drive ahead."

"Ok," Luke said. As Noah helped him out of the water, he wrapped his arms around his lover and they kissed tenderly. While Noah dried him, Luke's mind was in a whirl. Just what could he do to repay everything that Noah had arranged for this weekend? Although nothing immediately jumped to mind, Luke knew that he would come up with something.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12