Ash Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really tight. He had to fight to push the thick swollen head of his cock through the wall of muscle, it felt like he was being gripped by a tightly squeezed fist. All the while his control was threatened by the luscious lapping of Sheila's tongue. He could feel her hand moving between Linda's thighs, he could imagine her filling that wet cunt with her long supple fingers, but all the while she lathed Linda's arse, and subsequently his cock, with the flat of her tongue.

Linda was mindless, her entire world folding down to the sensations that rocked her body. Her wrists were caught in the steel hold of Hunter's hands; her pussy was filled with fingers. She didn't even know if Sheila had pushed three, four or five inside her; she just knew that she was stretched wide open and her walls were being stroked in too many ways to count. Ash's cock had passed through the painful barrier of her sphincter and was slowly burrowing deeper and deeper, the invasion moving swiftly from pain to intense illicit pleasure. The only thing keeping her grounded was the inexorable push/pull of Hunter's cock. His hand twisted in her hair to keep her head from lolling, her mouth stretched wide and filled deeply. His balls drawn tight to his body mashed against her chin, shocking her with the ease with which her body took him in. Deep throating was not a turn on for her; usually it made her throat scratch and the strain often made her gag. Then again she had never been this turned on before.

Both men took a step closer, their skin touching hers, Hunter in front and Ash behind. Both buried to hilt inside her. It felt like her brain might short circuit any moment. The total over-stimulation confusing her nerve endings, she didn't know which way to move. Her arse was stretched taut, Ash's hips locked to her buttocks as he ground deeper still. Hunter filled her throat, for a second she could not breathe, the mild flutter of panic that she would suffocate only added to the helplessness of the situation. It felt divine, to be at the whim of the three of them, each one driving her cum in another way.

Linda hung there between them all. The only part of her body left unattended was her breasts. As soon as she became aware of the lack Linda arched her back and thrust them forward with the hope that one of six hands would find them.

Ash drew back, his thick cock seemed to stretch her all over again by leaving her tight passage, his clawed fingers pinched her nipples, harsh and sharp, before ploughing back inside her.

She was lost. Her body bucked and writhed. Heat poured through her belly and downwards. Her cunt and arse on fire with the power of the climax. She couldn't tell if one pleasure stimulated another or if she was having an anal AND vaginal orgasm simultaneously. She didn't care. Hot liquid gushed from her body; she felt it spatter her thighs. Sheila cried out and redoubled her efforts, which spiralled into further chaotic pleasure.

The two men tensed, their cocks thickening, swelling, engorging, when she had thought they were already at critical mass. Ash clutched at her, claws biting the sensitive swell of her breast, a moment before Hunter cried out. She felt the rhythmic pump of two satisfied cocks. One grinding from behind, filling her invaded arse with hot liquid stimulus, the other poured down her throat. The injection of salt, the throbbing pulse of the two cocks signalled another spasm of climax within her.

Never had she received so much intense stimulation. Her job was to give pleasure; no one had thought to touch her beyond satisfying his own desires before this tenuous jaunt from real life. Linda had slid boneless to the forest floor. Ash settled her down amongst the softened pine needles and leaf mulch that threw up a delicious earthy scent beneath her weight. Very slowly the sounds of the woods returned to her ears. Owls and night creatures skirted them but their calling could be heard in the distance. The breeze ruffled the leaves, causing a few ancient wind-fallen husks to skitter dryly across the dusty trail above them. When the others stood up, stretching and groaning Linda could only lie back and watch the outlines of their naked bodies against the dim light of the forest. Ash chuffed, a sounded that was both irritable and amused, and picked her in his arms. The giddy feeling of euphoria made her skin tingle all over just being held against his body. Her eyes fluttered shut as she sank against him and drifted to a peaceful sleep.

12