All Comments on 'Ashes to Ashley Pt. 02'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but as a bit of a car nut, they didn't have traction control on '67 models. And there weren't 700+ horsepower engines either. A big V8 might get you 300+ HP. Might be able to smoke the back tires...

mojavejoe420mojavejoe420over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all who have read, voted, and commented. Concerning a comment by Anonymous about the 67 Cougar, you are of course correct for a *stock* ‘67. However, I *do* mention in the story that the motor is a brand new Ford GT500 Predator which DOES have that much horsepower. I also tried to make it out like he had some money, so I was kind of assuming that the reader might infer that if he put in a brand new engine, he might also put in a new transmission, and a new engine comes with a computer which certainly can have traction control. Since this is a sex site I didn’t want to spend too much time on all the do-dads I want on my fantasy resto-mod Cougar, just assume there’s lots of cool things on it, okay? Peace! ;-)

deepred53deepred53over 2 years ago

I'm not a prolific commenter, but I wanted to let you know that I'm very much enjoying this story - 5 stars. I have previous experience with a May/December relationship and understand the problems and the thrills. I came upon your writing with one of your other stories and have recently read all your work. I enjoy your style, will be following you, and I certainly hope you continue writing. Thanks for the hours of entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
wonderful!

As a romance story, Ashes to Ashley is excellent. The characters have depth, and the story has both pathos and drama. This is a lovely story in every respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES