Ashes to Ashley Pt. 03

Story Info
Things heat up in Mexico.
9.9k words
4.81
7.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

The hotel room phone in our Cabo San Lucas resort rang loudly and jarred us both awake. Ashley scrambled to answer it.

"Hello? Yeah... I guess my phone is in the other room... Oh... okay yeah. We'll be there in like fifteen minutes."

I pulled her back to me, I missed her warm body already. The room was a bit chilly. "Where are we going in fifteen minutes?" I asked.

"The pool bar. We were supposed to meet at three. It's half past, I think you would have slept all afternoon."

"Well, I am on vacation, ya know?"

"Yes we are, and we need to get going and start enjoying it."

Seeing as this wasn't really my trip, I went along with her. I brushed my teeth and ran some water through my hair, put on some trunks and a Hawaiian shirt and I was ready in ten. Ashley put on a somewhat modest bathing suit and a flimsy wrap, touched up her face, and we were out the door in twenty.

We walked hand in hand up the palm tree-lined winding path to the main pool and bar. This was the adults area, I discovered, people with children were gently directed to the other pool with numerous slides and other activities for kids.

Our pool's activities were centered on the covered circular bar. It had about twenty swim-up seats in the pool and maybe thirty or forty bar stools completing the circle. There were also numerous tables with umbrellas and maybe a hundred reclining lounge chairs like the one we'd just made love on... and that's where we found the girls; all in bikinis and glistening with sun block or suntan lotion as they laid on their backs.

There was also a sign that read "Adult Pool Area. Topless Sunbathing Allowed. (Please dress appropriately in all other areas of the resort.)"

"There's the love birds!" Rachael laughed. Ashley squeezed my hand and I could see her blushing. I just lightly beat my chest a couple times in a mock 'Me Tarzan, Me Strong Man' kind of way.

"What are we drinking?" I asked as we sat down in a kind of circle with the group. They were having mostly margaritas but that didn't sound good to my stomach. Ashley wanted a margarita but before I even had a chance to raise my hand for a waiter, Javier arrived on-scene.

"Good afternoon my new amigos! I am Javier and I am at your service. What may I get for you?" This kid was probably twenty-four at the most. He was a rather attractive dark-skinned and well-built young man with only a slight accent. I imagined he had a new gal every night if he wanted.

"We'll take a Margarita with your best tequila for the lady. And I will have, let's see. Gimme the biggest glass you've got, pour in a twelve ounce can of Red Bull, three shots of Goose, and fill the rest with pineapple juice, por favor."

Javier very diplomatically let me know that, although this was an all inclusive resort, Top Shelf liquors were a few dollars extra.

"Ay Papi," teased Sandra. "Need something to revive yourself?" She gave me a lascivious wink. Even though she was pretty enough, I wasn't a big fan of breast implants. She seemed very proud of them and made sure to mush them a little with her arms whenever she had the chance.

"Oh, I'm just getting warmed up! I can feel my second wind about to hit, I promise you that!"

"Looks like Ashley wore you out, huh Papi?" Bernadette slightly slurred. She sounded like she'd already put a few away and looked like she'd been in the sun a little too long, her skin turning pink even in the shade.

"Maybe I wore her out?"

The girls looked at Ashley, and then back at me. Simultaneously, they all answered with various versions of "Naw" and "No way" which made them all laugh hysterically, even Ashley.

Since we obviously weren't going anywhere for a while, I decided to get some sun like the gals were. I stood up to take my shirt off and re-arrange my chair.

"Papi, what the fuck?" Rachael demanded.

Ashley jerked her head up, trying to figure out what was wrong.

Bernadette, the redhead, joined in. "Yeah, Jesus, Papi. What the fuck?"

I didn't know what to say as I had no idea what was going on. "Uh... what did I do?"

"Nothing Papi," Rachael smiled. "But, damn, we just weren't expecting you to be... well... ripped."

I chuckled as I rolled my eyes, a little embarrassed.

"Yeah, dude," Bernadette explained. "We were expecting you to have like... a Dad Bod or something."

Ashley smiled, looking relieved. "He looks pretty good, huh!"

"He's giving MG over there heart palpitations," said Samantha in a stage whisper, pretending to whisper but actually saying it loud enough for everyone to hear.

That elicited an uproarious amount of laughter and giggles from all seven women as I, of course, stood there dumbfounded. Who was MG and why is she having palpitations?

"You bitches better shut up!" Bernadette fired back. She was trying to be mad but she was laughing, too. I guess... she is MG?

"She's already christened the room, of course. And the plane!"

"Shut up, Samantha!" Bernadette fired back, but all the girls still laughed. "What happened to the roommate code? Ho's before bro's?"

I still had no idea what was going on, which I think made it even funnier for the girls. Bernadette seemed to have some poorly-kept secret and they were teasing her about it. Fortunately for her, Javier showed up with our drinks.

"I want to know if your drink is okay, mi amigo," he stated. I liked this guy, he had the right level of deference without sounding like a kiss-ass.

I took a sip of my concoction. "Fantastic, my friend. I'll need another one in about thirty minutes. Meanwhile, how about a double pitcher of margaritas for these lovely ladies? Girls?"

"Absolutely!" Rachael agreed. "And some food?"

"We have a very nice seafood platter as well as another platter with Mexican favorites: quesadillas, little tacos, that kind of thing. You'll love it, I promise you!"

"Just bring enough for all of us, por favor!" Javier hustled away to start our order.

I started to sit back down which brought a little rebuke from Bernadette. "You can just keep standing there. Hell, you can stand there all day," she quipped.

"Chill out, MG," Ashley teased. "You've got a husband at home."

"Yeah but he fucking doesn't look like that. Besides, if Papi is going topless, so am I."

Bernadette, MG, sat up from her recliner and reached behind her back with both hands. In seconds she undid her bikini top, freeing her lovely breasts. Full and nicely shaped, her very light colored nipples seemed to be rather erect.

I tried to act nonchalant by taking a sip of my drink, but Bernadette spoke to me directly as she slowly rubbed sunblock into her breasts. "How about these puppies, Papi?"

Fortunately, Ashley saved me. "Don't answer her, Papi. She's just looking for material for her Jilling sessions."

I nodded but gave Ashley a blank stare. Rachael helped me out. "Jilling, same as Jacking, but for girls. Bernadette is known in our little circle as Masturbation Girl."

Ahhh, okay, that explains MG. And Samantha said she had already christened the room, and the plane. Damn!

"Thanks a lot, Rachael," complained Bernadette.

"I would have just told him later," Ashley said.

"Yeah, calm down MG," Samantha declared as she took her top off also. Within the next minute, six of the women were topless and rubbing sunblock lotion into their breasts. Everyone except Ashley. I tried not to notice, but, damn! This kind of thing didn't happen very often in my life. I took a long pull from my drink and laid back on my lounge chair, hoping not to get a hard on.

Ashley leaned over and whispered into my ear so only I could hear her. "You don't mind if I don't take my top off, do you? I'm just not... comfortable doing that."

"Ash, whatever you want or don't want is fine, okay? You're sexier than all of these women, though. I just want you to know that."

"Okay, good. And don't worry about Bernadette, she's harmless."

"Well, you could've warned me about her," I joked. "What's her story?"

"We were renting this big house while at Cal. You know, Berkeley?"

I chuckled. "Yes, I know Berkeley." That was one of the top universities in California.

"Well, there were about... fifteen girls I think? We had this big house up there we were renting. Anyway, Bernadette shows up, she was a friend of a friend, and she just openly masturbated several times a day. I mean, she didn't do it in the living room in front of us. But you could hear her through the walls. So, right when she woke up, took a shower, before class, after class, maybe even in class, I don't know. Anyway, she jilled at least ten times a day, and with a lot of moaning, too. She wasn't shy at all about it." Ash looked around, the other girls were chatting and couldn't hear us. She continued on, "We suspect her husband can't keep up with her needs."

"Yeah, I can see that. No guy can get it up that often."

"Well, she'd be happy if it was once a day, but from what she's told us, she's lucky if she gets it once a week." Damn, they know a lot about each other's lives. "So... how much have you shared with them about us?"

"I've told them two things so far: Jack and shit."

I laughed. "Really? Because, I mean, I know it's common for you girls to talk about intimate stuff--"

"Joe, really. I haven't told them anything about our love life. And I'm not going to, either. What we do is our business."

"Well, you could tell them I do get it up more than once a week if you wanted. You know, brag on me a little bit!"

She smiled. "I'll tell them you made me squirt for the first time. Even MG doesn't squirt."

I just stared at her.

"Oh," she growled. "You know I won't tell them anything of the sort!"

We both laughed. "But, Ashley. About the squirting..."

"Yes?" she asked demurely.

"You know I think it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen, right?"

"Really? I mean, honestly? Because it's kind of... embarrassing, I don't know. I was so into everything you were doing and I... you know... I kinda just kinda let go." She looked straight ahead towards the ocean.

"Ash, look at me. Look at my crotch." She turned her head and saw my developing bulge. "That's from you, just talking about you squirting makes my blood flow."

"I... I wasn't lying before. I've never squirted in my life until you. You just make me so... you get to me so much, Joe. I want... I want to do anything you want to. Anything."

"You know I think I'm happiest when I make you come. I get a tremendous amount of satisfaction from that."

"Yeah, but... there must be something you want to do? Something wild, like a crazy fantasy... something you've never done."

"Ash," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "We've had anal sex, I've fucked your face, both of those are... amazing to me. And I want to keep doing that with you, if you like them."

She shot me a beautiful smile. "I love them, okay? I just want to be sure I'm... slutty enough for you."

"Trust me, you're the sluttiest woman I've ever been with, Ash."

"Yeah but, I don't want you to lose interest in me. Like, ever. I don't want you ever going anywhere else. Anything you want, I'll do it, Joe. Like, I don't know if you've noticed or not, but the times I really come the hardest are when you're... rough with me."

I stared hard into her eyes. "You do seem to like that."

"Joe, it's like, a switch gets flipped and you turn into a caveman. I can't tell you how much I love it, when you take charge of me. I can feel your passion for me, your... lust... it just makes me crazy. Like, the way you're looking at me right now, I just know."

"You like when I take charge, don't you?"

"Yes, oh my God! I get shivers when you tell me to do something."

Her breathing had changed a little, she was taking deeper breaths than before. Her nipples poked through her bikini top, and I swear her pussy was swelling. "You'll really do anything I tell you to?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said demurely.

"Okay, little girl. Take your top off."

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open in shock. "I meant in the bedroom, I'll do anything you tell me in the bedroom."

I stared hard at her. "Do it," I hissed. "You said you wanted to be slutty for me, do anything for me, you can start by obeying me, right here, right now."

I could see the internal conflict on her face. She'd made a lot of bold claims and I wasn't entirely sure she'd be willing to back them up. "Okay, Daddy," she whispered.

Her hands were visibly trembling and her breath was ragged and shallow. I knew what I'd asked her to do was terrifying her, but she looked deep into my eyes. "If you want me to do this, you'll have to do it for me."

"I'm not forcing you to do anything, honey." I paused for a moment. "This has to be something you want."

"I want it, I want to please you, Daddy."

"Turn around little then, little girl."

Hesitantly, she turned and faced away from me. I moved her long blonde hair off her back and onto her shoulder. Then I slowly untied the strings on her bikini top and it fell onto her chair. "Turn around, baby," I ordered.

Slowly, she turned to face me and the rest of the women. Her large breasts were slightly swaying with each labored breath she took. Her nipples looked painfully erect and there was a little wet spot in the front of her bikini bottom. Even though I knew this was scaring the hell out of her, I'd never seen her so aroused.

Robyn, the nearest girl to us, called to the ladies, "Hey, hey! Look!" The other girls all stopped talking as they saw Ashley's bare breasts for the first time in over ten Baja trips.

Ash leaned back in her chair, her breasts laying spectacularly in the hot sun. Suddenly all six of the other gals screamed and hooted and clapped... which of course made every other person in the pool and bar look over.

"You're beautiful, my Ashley. And you're such a good slutty girl for Daddy."

She just smiled and closed her eyes.

"Damn, Papi!" Robyn cried out. "We've been trying to get her to do that for years, and it only took you fifteen minutes. Better get some sunblock on those girls."

"You're right about that!" I squeezed some sunblock into my hand and wrung them together, then I firmly applied it to both of her breasts. "But you see, Robyn, the difference is I didn't ask her, I just told her."

My fingers dug deep into her breast flesh as I kneaded them carefully. I had to make damn sure that the lotion would provide complete coverage, who wants sun-burned boobs? As her breasts had never seen the light of day, they definitely needed a lot of sunblock. Ashley just smiled at me and made little cooing sounds, especially when I finally finished and tweaked her nipples for a few seconds.

"Goddammit," exclaimed MG as she got up from her chair. "I'm going to the restroom for a couple minutes. I won't be long."

"I might go with you," said Sandra as she stood up, too. "Why didn't we bring a hot stud?"

"Because we married corporate assholes who are probably banging their secretaries right now instead of us." The two girls walked to the little restroom building a couple hundred feet away.

When, an hour later, I rubbed lotion on Ashley's ass cheeks as she laid on her front, I made sure to make another little show of it... kneading her bottom with my strong hands... my fingers visibly sliding under the little string... her body jumping a little as my fingers went down her crack... touching her privates as she spread her legs slightly open.

Bernadette shook her head at me and ordered another pitcher of margaritas before heading to the bathroom again to Jill off. Sandra just watched with a very intent look on her face.

Robyn winked at me. "Can I be next?"

Ashley had told me that Robyn was one of the two single girls on the trip, besides herself. Originally a native of Hawaii, her family came to the mainland when she was in her teens because of the death of her father. Her dark, beautiful skin had lots of natural sun protection and, well, I knew she was teasing but I didn't want any complications. My brain was having enough issues with my hands touching Ashley like I was and seeing all the various other bare breasts and nearly naked ass-cheeks.

"Oh... I think you might have to get one of the other girls to handle that for you. My hands are only for Ashley."

Smooth move, Ex-Lax. That sounded really stupid.

"Aw baby," moaned Ash. "That's so sweet. But you can rub her butt, it's fine."

"Oh sure. But then I'd have to rub MG's ass, and Rachael's, and everyone else's. And that's a lot of work for me, ya know? I'm on vacation!"

That got a few snickers at least from the gals. Yes, this was every man's dream to be with so many hot women, topless women, but I knew if I did something stupid my relationship with Ashley would suffer, and I didn't want that at all.

After about an hour passed, Ashley said she had to go to the 'loo.'

"I think it's called el bano down here. But, loo is very cute," I teased.

"I went to London after college, that's what they call it there. Or else water closet. But I like loo."

In addition to our group, there had to have been eighty to a hundred other people at the pool, including lots of eligible men of all ages who checked out our flock with staggering regularity. So when Ash announced that she had to make some southside lemonade, I immediately stood to go with her.

She reached for her bikini top but I put my hand on it, stopping her. "You'll be fine. I'm coming with you."

"But..."

"But we are in Mexico, and it's all right. I'll be with you every step. Come on now."

I held my hand out and she took it, standing up... her long and lean body soaking in the afternoon rays.

"Can I put on my hat at least?"

I reached for it and her sunglasses, which she quickly put on. Then I placed my hand at the small of her back for reassurance. The fact that two of my fingers slipped under her thong string wasn't lost on Ashley.

As we walked down the curving sidewalk, the majority of the eyes in the pool area were looking at us. Well, not really me, but the beautiful nearly-naked woman at my side. I could tell Ash wasn't comfortable at first, but she seemed to gain confidence with every step she took.

"People are looking at me, Daddy." Her whispered voice sounded so vulnerable and sexy.

"People like to look at beautiful things, Ashley. And you are by far the most beautiful person within a hundred miles of here."

There was still a bit of apprehension in her laughter, but I could tell she was becoming more comfortable. As she began to relax, her stiff gait changed into a more provocative, sexy saunter as her hips began to gently sway from side to side.

"You like this, baby, don't you?"

Her face broke into a little blush. "Yes, Daddy, I do."

Once we reached the restrooms, I promised her I'd be waiting for her when she came out, but I had to go also. When she disappeared into the bathroom, I went inside the men's room and stood in front of the urinal. Just as I was letting a strong stream flow, a very Italian-looking younger guy took the urinal next to me. He had muscles on top of muscles, tats, fashionable short haircut, about six foot two... great...

"You'se gotta be like, the luckiest guy here, know what I'm sayin'?" I wasn't expecting the heavy Jersey accent, this was a long way from the east coast.

"Don't I know it! Thanks man." I tried pissing harder but it will really only go so fast.

"Yeah so, you know I was thinking, my girl is smokin' hot too. Maybe we could, you know, have a drink and hang out, you'se guys and us. We could party, ya know? It could be real fun, I'm tellin' ya!"

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers