Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 06

Story Info
Partner swapping in the same room ends the night.
3.3k words
4.67
16.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After quick showers, they gathered at the table. Sharon was the first to shower so the table was already set and hot snacks were coming out of the oven. The four of them exchanged warm hugs and kisses, even between Tom and Ted, affirming that the earlier activities were accepted by all.

The snacks and coffee were consumed with relish as all of them were hungry. The talk was almost non-existent but there were plenty of smiles as they looked at each other. They had shared an experience that was unique to them and they bathed in the afterglow.

After clearing the table and cleaning it, Sharon brought out the deck of cards and the special deck. She shuffled the deck and dealt the hand. All four of them were still naked so the special deck was in play. The first hand Ashleigh lost and Sharon won. As she was reaching for the deck, Sharon interrupted her.

"Let's just make love to each other and let the boy's watch. When they get hard enough they can join in. What do you say?"

Ashleigh instantly agreed and moved away from the table. She sat cross-legged on the rug in the middle of the floor and waited for Sharon to join her. Sharon quickly moved to sit in front of her and reached out to touch her face. She drew Ashleigh to her and kissed her gently, letting her hands lightly caress the nipples of Ashleigh's breasts.

Ashleigh copied Sharon's movements and was rewarded with a tongue inside her mouth. They lay on their sides and extended their legs allowing their bodies to touch full length. Ted and Tom were perched on the edges of their chairs quietly stroking their respective hard-ons.

Sharon rolled on top of Ashleigh spreading her legs so their cunts were aligned and their breasts were rubbing together. Ashleigh wrapped her legs around Sharon's waist just as she would have with a man. Each woman caressed the other and they began moaning as their clits rubbed together. They kissed lustily and their breathing quickened. After a while they changed positions and Ashleigh was on top.

Sharon's fingers were kneading Ashleigh's ass cheeks and playing with her asshole. Finally she slipped a finger into the other woman's wet asshole and Ashleigh gasped. At this point, Sharon broke the kiss and looked directly at Ted.

"I think she needs a cock, honey, would you be kind enough to oblige?"

Ted instantly rose to his feet and stepped up to the women. He reached down and gently gripped Ashleigh's waist and slowly raised her off Sharon's body. When she was erect, he gathered her into his arms and kissed her fiercely, his hard cock rubbing against her hot, wet cunt.

When Ashleigh was lifted off her, Sharon moved to Tom on hands and knees and took his cock into her mouth without saying a word. After a few strokes of his shaft and a little sucking, she took her mouth off it and said:

"Will you fuck me really good, Tommy, will you please fuck my pussy and my ass tonight, please?"

Tom reached down and raised Sharon slightly so that he could kiss her. As he leaned forward, she leaned back and caused him to kneel on the floor then finally lay on top of her. She spread her legs and felt his hard cock rubbing the outside of her clit and was almost instantly cumming. She directed him to move to the couch so they could enjoy each other more fully.

At about the same time, Ted started moving Ashleigh toward the table, continuing to kiss and caress her all the while. Ashleigh wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed herself to be moved wherever he wished. When she felt the edge of the table at the backs of her legs, she loosened her hold on Ted and sat on the edge of the table. Ted instructed her to lay back and hold on to the far edge of the table.

When she was positioned, Ted gripped her ankles and raised her legs to his shoulders. He stepped up to the edge of the table and positioned her so that he could penetrate her fully without hitting the table. He laid his cock on her clit and moved it forward and back in the usual fucking motion without penetrating her. Ashleigh groaned and began begging to be fucked.

"Please fuck me, Teddy, I'm so ready. I want your big cock in my cunt. Come on, Teddy, give it to me, don't tease me, please, oh please."

Ted ignored the woman's pleas for the moment and continued sliding his cock thru the wet tunnel of her clit. He reached down and gripped a nipple in each hand and squeezed them gently. As her cries became louder and more urgent he squeezed her nipples harder between his thumb and forefinger. Ashleigh's cries incited Tom and Sharon to new heights.

Sharon was kneeling on the couch with her hands on the armrest and her legs spread. Tom was behind her doing almost the same thing as Ted, just sliding his hard pole across her pussy lips without entering her and grasping her rock hard breasts with his hands. In a few moments, Sharon's protests joined Ashleigh's.

"Come on, Tommy, stop teasing back there and put that thing in me. I want your cock so far in me that it's coming out my throat. Damn it, Tommy, fuck me now!"

Almost as if it was choreographed the two men pushed their hard cocks into the dripping cunts before them at nearly the same time.

"Ahhhhh, you're splitting me." Cried Ashleigh.

"Oh God, you're hurting, it's so big." Sharon moaned.

In almost the next breath, both women begged for the fucking to continue harder and faster.

"Yes, Teddy, that's the way. Fuck me with that big thing. Split me in half I don't care just keep fucking me like that."

"Yes, Yes, Yes, faster, Tommy, harder, Make it hot. I want your cum in my cunt, you bastard, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

The men increased their movements at the spurring of the women's cries. Faster, harder, deeper. Sharon came and moaned loudly. Ashleigh followed almost immediately. Both women continued urging their men on while reaching for another climax.

"Oh God that's fantastic. Oh Tommy, yes, baby, yes fuck me like that, Oh God, keep fucking me."

"Come on, Teddy, give me your hot cum. I want it all, baby, give it to me now. Come on, make it hot. Oh yes, like that, keep it coming, yes, yes, yes."

"Fuck my ass, Tommy, come on, I want it up my ass now, you fucker, I'm ready, just do it. Oh you bastard, fuck my ass now!" screamed Sharon, shaking her head and her ass wildly. Tom slid his cock out of Sharon's cunt and moved it up to the smaller hole above.

As he pushed forward, the hole expanded and accepted his cock quickly. He pushed forward and in one full push he was buried in Sharon's asshole up to his balls.

"YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS" screamed Sharon, "I can feel your balls on my ass. You're filling me with that fat cock, Tommy. Oh yes, baby, now fuck me. That's it, fuck my ass. I want your cum in my ass."

As Sharon screamed, Ashleigh came for the fourth or fifth time on Ted's hard cock. As she regained her breath, she looked Ted in the eye and quietly asked him to fuck her virgin asshole. Ted's reply was to reach around his cock and press a finger to her asshole. He found it was already wet and a little loose so he inserted a finger.

Ashleigh moaned loudly at his insertion and begged him to continue. Ted moved his finger in and out several times to be sure she was wet enough, then slipped two fingers into her waiting asshole. Ashleigh moaned again, her eyes rolling back in her head. It was glorious having both of her holes stuffed at the same time but she knew it would be even better when he entered her asshole with his hard cock.

Ted pulled his fingers out and Ashleigh groaned at the emptiness she felt. Then he removed his cock from her dripping cunt and slipped it lower to the entrance of her asshole. Ashleigh tried to consciously relax to allow the size of his cock to enter her. This would be the first cock of many she would take up her ass but at this time it was a new experience for her.

Ted pushed forward gently, inserting only the head of his cock. Ashleigh moaned and panted, trying to loosen her asshole to accommodate the intruder. She held her hand up in the stop signal while she adjusted to this new sensation. Ted realized her intention and stopped pushing. In a moment she whispered "Go" and another inch of him was inside her. He stopped once again at her signal, then pushed further when she indicated she was ready.

After several stops, Ashleigh felt Ted's balls slapping her ass and she knew she had taken all of him inside her ass. She was filled with cock and she loved it. In less than 2 seconds, she began urging Ted to really ream her ass.

"Oh Ted, I love it. It feels so good in there. Fuck me, you bastard, I want to feel your cum in my ass. Yes, come on, Teddy, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me good. Oh God, I love it."

Ted pulled his cock out nearly to the tip and reinserted it slowly into her asshole. It was a glorious feeling fucking her tight, wet asshole. Ted loved ass fucking best of all and this was special, fucking a virgin asshole. As he continued, his thrusts became harder and faster. Ashleigh was gripping the table for all she was worth as he held her legs and pounded in and out of her asshole. In a short time, he was near to his climax and he announced it to the room with his snorting breath.

Sharon heard his labored breathing and realized he was about to cum. She increased her urgings to Tom so he could cum at almost the same time. Tom was again inspired by her gutter language and pumped her ass as hard and fast as he could. Suddenly, he exploded, showering burst after burst of his hot cum deep into Sharon's waiting ass. Sharon moaned loudly as she felt his cum and pushed herself to a final magnificent orgasm.

In seconds, Ted gushed his hot cum deep into Ashleigh's no longer virgin asshole and she moaned and pushed herself to orgasm at the same time. Ted stood at the table with his cock imbedded in Ashleigh's asshole and began to regain his breath. He looked over at Sharon and saw the glazed look on her face and realized that Tom had done as good a job of servicing his wife as he had done of servicing Tom's lovely girlfriend.

When Tom looked across the room, he saw Ashleigh, feet over Ted's shoulders with his cock buried in her ass, and smiling broadly at him. He was somehow secretly proud of her tonight and felt a grin spreading across his own face. The two couples disconnected slowly and with great anguish. Ted and Sharon then embraced each other and kissed warmly while Tom and Ashleigh did the same.

Tom was the first to speak.

"Ashleigh, Sharon, that was a great fucking game. I can't wait to play it again but right now I'm wiped out."

"That goes for me too," said Ted. "It's been a fantastic night thanks to you two."

"We aim to please." Said Sharon. "It seems like we did, right Ashleigh?"

"Absolutely, Sharon, I couldn't be more pleased. I think the game is over for tonight, though, don't you?"

"Yes, it's over for now. We can all go to bed. You two can have the guest room, it's all ready for you. Tomorrow we will have breakfast at eight then the tournament starts at ten. So everybody get a good nights sleep."

Sharon walked over and kissed Tom warmly on the mouth then kissed Ashleigh, murmuring her goodnights. Ted followed Sharon's lead and kissed Ashleigh firmly on the mouth.

He looked at Tom, questioning the other man with his eyes. Tom leaned his head forward and kissed Ted on the mouth. The two of them embraced with their cocks rubbing together for a moment, then parted. Ted pointed down the hall towards the guest room and said quietly, "Goodnight".

Ted and Sharon turned and embraced each other, then walked arm in arm down the hallway with Tom and Ashleigh following close behind.

After a quick shower, as they slipped into the bed, Ashleigh whispered to Tom.

"Darling, I'm so proud of you. Thank you for making this a great evening."

"I have to thank you, princess, for opening my mind to the possibilities. It's a lesson I will try to remember."

Tom kissed her letting his tongue invade her mouth. She wound her arms around his neck and pressed him to her. As the kiss continued, Ashleigh rolled on top of Tom and captured his limp cock between her thighs.

She whimpered quietly as she rubbed her clit on his warm tool.

"Um, Uh, Ohhh, Oh Tommy, hold me tight. Ohhh, your cock feels so good. Help me, Tommy, please."

Tom wrapped his arms around the groaning woman and slid his hands down her back to cup her ass cheeks. He found the crack of her ass with his fingertips and inserted just the tip into her wet asshole. Ashleigh stiffened as his finger entered her and groaned with her mouth against his neck.

"Ohhhhhhh, Uhhhhh, Ummmmm" she murmured.

She sighed deeply as she released her grip on him.

"Thank you, Tommy, that was the best."

She rolled off his body and lay close to him with their bodies touching and her hand on his chest. With her eyes closed, she whispered good night and was asleep in seconds.

When she awoke the next morning, Tom was still sleeping at her side. She wiped the sleep from her eyes then removed the sheet that covered his body. She began kissing him from the shoulder downward moving slowly with very light kisses. Tom began to murmur as the kisses awakened him. Just before he could say anything, Ashleigh kissed his hardening cock then inserted the head into her warm mouth.

"Oh God, what a way to wake up. Good morning, lover."

"Good morning yourself" she replied, letting his cock slip out of her smiling mouth. "I remember you, you're the one who fucked me last night. Care to do it again?"

"Yes, ma'am, I surely would. Come up here so I can kiss that beautiful mouth."

Ashleigh crawled upwards letting her body rub against his cock. When she reached his mouth, she quickly inserted her tongue and began a deep, wet kiss. She kept her hips moving urging him to respond. Tom wrapped his arms around her, caressing her back and buttocks, pulling her tighter to him in the process.

After a few minutes of mutual play, he rolled her over and slipped between her legs with his cock at the entrance to her already steaming pussy. Ashleigh wrapped her legs around the small of his back and began squeezing to bring his cock into her pussy. Tom pressed forward and inserted himself in one lunge.

"Uhhhh, Oh Tommy, you're huge. You're filling me completely. It feels so good. Oh Tommy, I love it, fuck me now, please, yes, yes, fuck me, Tommy."

Tom began fucking in earnest, pulling his cock nearly all the way out before inserting in all back in. His movements started out slowly and built up speed as he got nearer to his own climax. Ashleigh's cries of delight spurred him on.

"Yes, Yes, that's it, like that, oh it's so good, yes, keep it up, oh Tommy, fill me with your hot cum, I want your cum now, baby, fuck me hard, give me your cum, Now, Tommy, Now Now."

At her urgings, Tom emptied his balls deep into her sending stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her spasming cunt. Ashleigh's cunt muscles gripped and re-gripped Tom's hard cock, pulling his juices from him.

When they were finally finished, he supported his weight on his hands and knees and grinned down at the beaming woman. He kissed her forehead, her nose, her eyes, and finally her mouth in thanks for her gift of herself.

Ashleigh moaned her thanks at his attention and pressed her fingernails into his back, drawing his body down onto hers.

"Oh, Tommy, that's so wonderful. Making love is such a fantastic way to wake up, isn't it?"

"Absolutely, princess, I wouldn't want it any other way. Are you ready for a shower and some breakfast now? We have a pretty busy day ahead of us, you know."

"Yes, darling, I'm ready for a shower if you'll wash my back."

"Do I get to wash your front as well?"

"If you're good and I get to wash your front as well!"

Ashleigh unwrapped her legs and allowed Tom to withdraw his cock from her pussy, accompanied by a deep sigh of withdrawal.

They showered, playing a little with each other, then wrapped themselves in the huge towels provided by their hosts. Tom volunteered to go in search of the clothing from last night while Ashleigh dried her hair. Entering the kitchen, he found Sharon making coffee and dressed only in a see-through teddy and tiny bikini panties. Tom approached warily, not knowing how he was going to be greeted this morning after last night's activities.

"Good morning, Tom darling, how are you feeling this morning?" Sharon said, with a wide smile. Before he could answer, Sharon crossed the room and wrapped her arms around his neck planting a warm, wet kiss on his partly open mouth. Tom reacted quickly and returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Sharon.

"I'm very well, thank you, and you seem to be very well yourself, Sharon."

"I'm always in a great mood when I get fucked."

"How is Ashleigh feeling this morning?"

"Ashleigh's in a great mood when she gets fucked as well. She's drying her hair. I came out here to get our clothes so we can get dressed for breakfast."

"They're on the couch. I folded them this morning. Tom, you aren't upset with what happened last night, are you? I mean, Ted fucking Ashleigh and sucking your cock is quite a departure from just having Ashleigh to yourself."

"No, Sharon, I'm not upset. It is different, I'll grant you that, but it seems to have made things even better for Ashleigh and me and from the way you greeted me this morning I guess it has improved our relationship as well."

"Good. I'm glad you feel that way, Tom, because I would hate to think that I couldn't have that magnificent cock of yours up my ass ever again. You did take care of me quite nicely, you know."

"Thanks, Sharon, I'm glad. Now I had better get these clothes into Ashleigh before she thinks I forgot about her."

As he turned to go back down the hall, he saw Ted emerging from the bedroom. Once again, Tom was unsure of himself.

"Morning, Tommy, how are you?"

"Just great, Ted, how are you?"

"Never better, my boy, never better." Ted replied, closing the distance between the two of them. Ted opened his arms and hugged Tom in their normal manly fashion and Tom accepted the hug. Ted was grinning from ear to ear as he whispered to Tom.

"Aren't these women of ours terrific? Boy, they sure know how to take care of us, don't they?"

Tom smiled widely as Ted released his hold and replied in the affirmative. Indicating the clothes in his hands, he moved past Ted to the guest room much more comfortable than he had been just a few short moments ago. Yes, indeed, life was getting better by the minute, he thought, and I'll bet there are more surprises ahead with these two women.