Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted pulled Sharon to him, grabbing her ass cheeks and thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Sharon tightened her legs around Tom's torso just behind Ashleigh's legs and held him in position for Ted's cock.

Ted began a rocking motion and Tom adjusted his thrusting into Ashleigh in time with Ted's motions. Ashleigh worked her leg muscles to assist her in receiving Tom's cock and feeling the combined weight of both men bearing down on her. Sharon was rubbing her pussy and clit against Ted pubic region, readying herself for a massive orgasm.

The timer went off but nobody paid any attention to it. Ted pumped Tom's ass and kissed Sharon. Tom felt Ted's cock and transferred the pleasure to his cock and to Ashleigh's hot cunt. Ashleigh felt the weight of both men pressing Tom's huge cock deep into her grinding pussy and tightened her legs to increase the pressure on herself. Ted came and flooded Tom's asshole. He groaned loudly and pressed his mouth to Sharon's as if to swallow her completely.

Sharon forced herself to cum and accepted Ted's forcing tongue with relish as her juices spilled onto his groin.

Tom felt Ted's hot cum fill his asshole and blew own hot juices deep into Ashleigh's grasping cunt. He came and came and came. He experienced the longest, strongest orgasm of his life and poured all of it deep into Ashleigh's pulsating pussy.

Ashleigh screamed as the strength of Tom's orgasm hit her. She poured forth her own huge orgasm and screamed and screamed in release of the pent up pressures of the entire group. It took a long time for the four of them to begin to relax, holding each other and maintaining their respective positions.

Sharon was the first to move, raising her leg to step away from the group. She held on to Ted's shoulders as he removed his limp cock from Tom's asshole and sat back on his heels. Tom and Ashleigh remained coupled for a few minutes longer, although Tom lowered himself to lay down on top of the delirious woman.

Ashleigh was the most satisfied of them all and refused to let Tom raise up, locking her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Many kisses later, she finally relaxed and let her legs fall to the floor, releasing Tom's cock in the process.

"Oh, wow, I've never felt anything like that. That was absolutely fantastic. Oh, Tommy, you're the greatest."

"No, Ashleigh, you're the greatest. If it hadn't been for you, and Sharon, none of this would have happened. Thank you both."

12