All Comments on 'Ashley Always Wins'

by lfullback

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

loved it - keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I want more!!!!

This was great. I rarely read/watch straight porn (I'm a gay guy) but I REALLY enjoyed this story. I'm in love with the characters. This needs to be a series I would live to read more about their lives m, especially the mysterious nympho Ashley :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent story

Well written, creative, again an excellent level of restraint and subtlety in the plot. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad. Really really bad.

Fiction, yes. Plausible, no. Too many holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Really enjoyed that

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

So funny and witty. hehe. Thankyou.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Hot. like the rimming, too bad she wasn't all sweaty

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't mind the story, but the ending is pretty meh in my mind. Finish it off one way or another. Don't care if they get together, she leave him, he leaves her, or they drift apart, but....something

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Very clever, I really enjoyed it. ;)

sotarosotaro8 months ago

But did he ever train more so he could get inside?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it.

not1foryounot1foryou4 months ago

Awesome story of college adventure!

Ashley is not her real name!

954Hard954Hard3 months ago

Mmmmm. The way you describe her, she indeed sounds delicious. In my mind, in chapter two, she continues to dominate you competitively and reaps the rewards of your tongue. But one day you get a rematch in tennis. While you are destined to lose badly again, you don’t care because licking her sexy ass is amazing. But unexpectedly she turns her ankle. She finishes the match but you beat her. She is limping badly. You pick her up and carry her back to your place. Because she is in pain, she stubbornly complies to you taking charge and helping her. While at your place, you take care of the semi-helpless “Ashley” tending to her injury. Once she is feeling better, you remind her that she lost the rematch. In a reversal of roles, you literally drag her to your bedroom and throw her on your bed. Ashley begs you to let her go. She claims that you only won because of her injury. and admits she has never ever beer fucked in the ass. Too bad. You turn her on her belly, strip off her hot little skirt and panties. She tries to fight you off but you hold her down and lick her asshole just the way she likes it. With your rock hard cock you then take her virgin asshole and fuck the life out of her. From that point further you take charge of the relationship. She meets you at your apartment every week dressed like a slut as you require and you use her submissive mouth, pussy and ass for your sole pleasure. And you don’t care if her real name is Ashley or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous