All Comments on 'Ashley Gets a Real Fucking'

by Equinox31

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good start but went too far

U made a good start with realistic events. went too far with roommates. You have good insight but stay realistic. A lot of feelings still have to get out

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nothing innovative here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

i luved it got me so hot!

BPeeeBPeeeover 12 years ago
Good Start

I loved the set-up and the situation. I love this combination of humiliation, reluctance, and the boyfriend finding out to his horror that he is turned on by things that should repel him.

But I think it would have been much better if you had explored more what was going on in Mike's head, his thoughts and feelings, and if his "conversion" had been slower and more ambivalent.

I also like it when the author describes more about what it feels like for the guy to be sucking another man's cock for the first time, to be licking his girlfriend's cunt with another man's cum in it, to be ass-fucked for the first time.

It is totally unrealistic to think that anyone can have anal intercourse for the first time with a big dick and no lubrication and no preparation and have that cock go in on one thrust and feel good! That would be rape and it would tear things and be painful, if not fatal! Spit and cum are terrible lubricants for anal sex. Even someone who is eager and well lubricated is going to have a very hard time loosening up enough to take a big thick cock. It is going to stretch things and hurt and it is going to take some time to work that cock in. I think it detracts from the fantasy when things like that are too unrealistic in the story.

But I think this story is a great start! Let's see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

First I love the fact that Ashley was my last girlfriend and she was a slut like this. She tormented me as well. I really wish I could look into my girls eyes as we are both fucked in the ass. Love the domination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Except...

unrealistic pleasure of full penetration anal in one thrust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tolerance

Evidently construction workers are more tolerant of homosexuality than in the past. That's nice. Wonder where this group stands on the issue of gay marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ASHLEYS CUCKOLD

To-be Mike would be wonderful, to CLEAN-UP her used holes and lick CUM off her and out of her. To get used also would be a great bonus. Be their BITCH when Ashley wasn't around. To-be a CUCKOLD-BITCH CLEANUP BOI would be a drean cum true. YUM YUM YUM

Claudia69Claudia69almost 2 years ago

Great Kinky,Sexy story! I would love to be Mike and get to slurp up all the cummie snacks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mike’s 2 premature ejaculations brought back dark memories for me of my ex=wife’s surprise, frustration and eventually anger of my inability to penetrate long enough to satisfy her. And yes there were multiple times I didn’t even make it inside. Since the divorce I’ve dated women with much lower standards, often even more desperate than me, and men, mostly married who only want a hole cum into.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous