Ashley Makes A Deal Ch. 3

Story Info
Ashley is forced to open up & finds new forbidden pleasures.
2.1k words
4.4
244.2k
21
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

I headed back down to the party and saw my wife standing by the pool with some friends. I grabbed a beer and headed towards her. As I walked over I noticed Ashley and her husband Joe talking with some guests. I mused to myself soon you will be mine you hot little slut. I joined my wife’s conversation and sipped on my beer as I secretly counted off the minutes as they passed. I was hardly able to restrain my lustful anticipation of what lie ahead with Ashley. After what seemed an eternity I noticed Ashley heading back into the house. I waited a little bit and then cheerfully excused myself and headed after my little slut.

Just as I had commanded Ashley was waiting for me in the hallway. I said, “follow me” and led her inside my bedroom. “Lay down on the bed!” When she obeyed, I said, “lift your dress!” Again she obeyed me, exposing her cunt to me. “Now spread your legs baby! Spread them nice and wide for me!” Ashley began to sob softly as she submitted to my request. She knew I was going to fuck her and she couldn't stop me. Maybe she did not want to stop me from fucking her. I gazed down at her cunt, framed by her lacy garter belt and stockings. It was still wet, red and swollen from the tongue fucking I had just given her minutes before.

I undid my pants, exposing my hard cock. I got down between her luscious thighs and lay down on top of her, forgoing any preliminaries. “Put it in!” I commanded. “Please don't!!” cried Ashley. But I knew that her protestations rang hollow. She wanted my cock buried deep inside her cunt. “Do as you're told!” I commanded. Protesting again to no avail, Ashley reached down and grasped my thick cock guiding it to her moist cunt.

I felt the tickle of her pussy hair on the head of my raging hard-on as I pushed forward into the creamy folds of her swollen cunt. As my cock penetrated Ashley’s fiery cunt she cried “God No! No! Please don’t!” as she felt the first pressure of my cock against her cunt. But she could not resist the seduction of the awaiting pleasures that lay ahead. Against her will, as she continued to cry, her legs spread even further apart to receive even more of my thick cock into her steamy hot pussy as I slowly pushed further and further into her.

Her pussy expanded almost to its limit as my thick slab pushed deeper into Ashley. She sobbed softly begging me to stop, “Please Tony stop. I can’t do this. It’s not right.” I pushed my cock further inside her pussy, my hands on her hips guiding the movement of her cunt just the way I wanted it. She whimpered, “oh oh oh no please oh oh,” as my cock pushed deeper into her, stretching the tight little cunt until Ashley felt as though her pussy would tear apart from the relentless fucking pressure of my cock.

Ashley felt the thick prick inch its way up her tight wet pussy as I continued slowly push my cock up her cunt. “No! No!” She sobbed softly as I pushed my cock further up into her pussy. Her cunt was moist from the tongue fucking I had given her earlier and it readily opened to receive my hard prick. In seconds I had the entire length of my prick up Ashley’s cunt, our pubic bones ground together.

I held my cock totally still within her cunt for several seconds. “Oh god this can't be, this can't be!” Ashley sobbed as she lay beneath me, moaning in sweet agony, completely skewered by my cock. So totally inside the depths of her throbbing cunt I knew she was going to fuck my eyes out. I held my impaling cock deep inside her warm throbbing cunt for a moment, flexing it only slightly before beginning a slow withdrawal. Her tight pussy clung to my cock as I pulled out.

When just my lust swollen head was still enclosed within her pussy, I thrust forward again. “ooooooohhh. oh. oh god. oh God. oh no, no, yes yes yes yes.” She groaned as she felt her cunt again betray her. The wisps of another orgasm began to swell deep inside her cunt. Once more I plunged fully up her tight cunt. I found her openly spread cunt beginning to accustom itself to my hard cock that was so deeply embedded in it.

My fingers tightened on the soft white flesh of her hips and I began to establish a slow in and out rhythm, driving my lust-inflated prick hard and deep into her gradually widening cunt. I pulled my cock out again in the same smooth movement as before as I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her tight little cunt, Ashley began to respond.

I fucked her hard and fast. Her quivering body, with a tightening of her cunt around my cock, was now moving in unison with my fucking cock-strokes. Her legs reached up and locked behind my back, and her arms pulled me down closer on top of her as she moaned in passion, “oh yes Tony Yes do me, yes yes ohohohohoh it feels so good.”

Ashley’s wildly writhing cunt opened to engulf every inch of my pumping cock. She moaned and squirmed in passion now, not crying but screaming, “Yes, Yes, fuck me harder, fuck me harder! Fuck me, Fuck Me!!! I want it! I want it so much! Keep Fucking Me!! Harder! Just a little more and I’ll cum. Fuck me Tony give me your cock, Ohh god I love your cock.” I was working hard with long, smooth strokes that brought my cock almost all the way out of Ashley’s wet cunt on the backstroke and then thrust forward into her until I could feel and hear the heavy smacking slap of my cum filled balls against her ass.

She was mine now. Her cunt would crave and want my cock. Her hot body beneath me was twisting and writhing in reckless abandon. Animalistic moans eminating from deep down her throat as she accepted her fate as my cock-loving slut. As I fucked her, I called Ashley obscene names. Bitch, Cunt, Slut, and Whore. She panted loudly “yes, yes, yes I’m your cunt, I’m your slut. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder make me cum. Oooohhhh. mmmmmnnnnn. yesssss.”

She mewed through passion clenched teeth as she felt new waves of pleasure coursing through her cunt, “Cum inside of me! Cum in my cunt. I want you’re hot cum in my pussy." Ashley groaned, now barely able to speak from being fucked into sweet submission. She was meeting my every thrust. She was moving her cunt muscles, trying to fuck my hard prick.

Her hands were on my ass, trying to push me deeper and deeper inside her cunt. “Don't stop baby! Don't stop! Please, please, let me cum. Please let me cum!” She screamed. I wasn't about to stop. I was almost there myself and I was going to give her my entire load. Finally I reached the moment we both had been waiting for.

I thrust in hard and deep one final time and suddenly felt my own white-hot fiery cum shoot wildly out from the tip of my exploding cock. It jetted far into Ashley’s ecstatically quivering cunt. I began to shoot my cum deep inside her cunt, filling her pussy with my sperm. She began to shake uncontrollably as a devastating orgasm tore through her body. "Yes!! Yess!!! Yesssssss!!! Oooooooooooohhhhh I’mmmm cummmming.” She screamed as she thrashed about under me, my cock still thrusting back and forth in her cunt.

She rode my prick, bucking furiously as the walls of her thoroughly conquered cunt ripped in a thrilling orgasm. As my cum kept discharging into Ashley’s pussy, she flexed her cunt muscles, trying to milk every drop from me. “Thank you, thank you,” she moaned, “ give me all your cum baby.” She moved her pelvis upward once more again to catch the full force of my jerking, pumping cock as it continued to spew out the full load of my hot seething sperm into her greedily drinking vagina. Her legs wrapped tighter and tighter around my waist as her body shook uncontrollably from the orgasm I had given her.

She kissed my neck and chest digging her fingernails into my soft ass cheeks trying to get me to keep fucking her, to give her more cum. She was bathed in my sweat and her own. Heart pounding, Ashley and I groaned in heat as our hot bodies thrashed in mutual orgasm. Finally my cock had shot all of its cum into her cunt. I stayed on top of her as my cock slowly softened inside Ashley’s pussy.

As I lay on top of her she reached up and smothered my mouth with her warm, moist, fiery tongue. Ashley slowly unwrapped her legs from my waist. She was exhausted from the incredible fucking I had just given her. I rolled off my well-fucked slut and moved my cum coated cock up to her mouth and told her to lick it clean. She did savoring every moment. I got off the bed and straightened my clothes. As I was about to leave I said. "You get cleaned up and get downstairs. I have guests that must be looking for me. I'm not done with you yet. I'll tell you later where and when.”

I left the bedroom, leaving my hot little slut still lying on my bed, dress up over her cunt. Ashley lay there for several minutes, reliving what had just happened. She slowly admitted to herself that I had been the best fuck she ever had. She still felt ashamed, but she knew she loved it. She got up and cleaned herself up. Re-doing her make-up, putting on her panties and straightening her clothes.

Downstairs, the party was in full swing. Nobody seemed to miss me much to my relief. I began making the rounds again, entertaining and making small talk. I noticed that Ashley had returned to Joe and appeared to be in a pretty good mood. Ashley was quite the little fuck. I couldn’t believe how fucking turned on I was. I needed to fuck her again now that all her pretenses were gone. She had thoroughly enjoyed our fuck session and I could only imagine how she would be next time.

Over an hour later I was talking with some friends when I felt someone gently grab my arm. I turned to see none other than Ashley standing next to me as if nothing had happened between the two of us. She whispered soft enough as to not be heard, “Tony I need to talk to you. Can we go somewhere more private?” I told her, “give me 5 minutes to finish my conversation and I’ll meet you in the Kitchen.” She smiled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she squeezed my arm, “Thanks.”

I finished talking with my friends and hurriedly went inside to find out what my little slut wanted. I saw her leaning against the counter sipping on a beer. I had to admit she looked absolutely hot wearing that low cut short party dress. “Ashley what did you need?” I asked. She looked at me and whispered, “Tony, I just needed to tell you were the best fuck I have ever had. I need you to fuck me again tonight, Please baby.” I grinned to myself as I asked, “Where’s Joe?” She replied, “He is fucking drunk in the backyard talking to some of his buddies from work. Please Tony I want to feel your cock in me again.”

I looked around to see who may be watching and leaned in closely, “Listen you little slut. I am glad you enjoyed our little fuck session. I did as well but get one thing straight. I will let you know when and if we will ever fuck not you. Do you understand?” She looked at me confused, “But you told me that you wanted me?” I looked down at her and said, “Listen you little cunt when I want you I will call you. Don’t call me. Just do as your told. Got it?” Ashley reluctantly nodded yes. “I want you to come work for me as my assistant. I’m reassigning Joe to a new territory that will require him to be on the road Monday through Friday. You’ll be in charge of customer and workforce relations. The pay will be good and the perks will be awesome. Those that sound good?” She looked at me knowing that she couldn’t refuse me and nodded yes. “Great I’ll see you in my office first thing Monday and make sure to dress sexy! Now get back to your good for nothing husband and take him home.” I turned and left her standing there alone in the kitchen.

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers