Ashley's Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
797 Followers

"Oh Ms. Roberts, I don't think I should. If I drink anymore, I won't be able to go home tonight. My mom would not like to see me drunk coming from my teacher's home. Although, she is working all night tonight at the hospital and won't be home until later tomorrow morning, maybe one more glass of that yummy wine. It tastes just like grape juice."

"You know, Ashley, I have a guest room here that you could take advantage of. I could take you home in the morning and your mom would never have to know. You could have as much wine as you liked and your mom would never be the wiser. I, certainly, am not going to say anything."

"Well, if you don't mind letting me stay, that would be awesome. Thank you Ms. Roberts."

"Oh Ashley, you don't have to thank me, not yet anyhow." She said with a gleam in her eye. I seriously think that she could coerce a young girl like I am pretending to be. She is so fucking hot! "Alright, now that that's settled, I think it is time for another glass of wine. You look so pretty tonight, Ashley. I can't get over that cute little outfit that you chose for our celebration dinner. If I didn't know any better, I would think that you were trying to come on to me, your teacher and tutor."

"Ms. Roberts, I just wanted to look nice for you. I got this outfit a couple of weeks ago in hopes that my tests would have a good turnout. I was hoping that you would like it."

"Oh, you have no idea just how much I really do like it Ashley. You look fabulous." She scooted closer to me and refilled my wine glass as she let her arm brush my nipple when she handed me back the glass. My nipple reacted just as it should have and she noticed. "Well, now, it seems that the wine may be making you a little sensitive in the nipple area, Ashley. I see that you are not wearing a bra; was that intentional?"

"Well, you know on a Friday night, I really don't like wearing a bra after being in one all week at school. I thought it would be okay if I skipped it for tonight. I might as well flaunt them while they are still young and perky, right Ms. Roberts?"

She smiled at me and we clinked our glasses together. "Here's to a wonderful semester and a long road to graduation. If you keep working as hard as you have, you will be able to graduate with no problem. I am very proud of you Ashley. You have become my star student. I would like to reward you tonight if you don't mind."

I looked her in the eye and saw the mischievousness plainly. I followed her lead and said, "Well, Ms. Roberts, what am I to say to that? Of course, I would like for you to reward me. What did you have in mind?"

She set her glass on the table and grabbed for mine. After she gave me one last sip of that yummy wine, she set the glass on the table. When she turned back around, I could see the lust pouring from her eyes. She leaned in and very lightly kissed my lips. I felt giddy from the wine and kissed her back just as gently.

She backed away and looked me in the eye and said, "That was very nice. I would like to do that some more, if that is what you want to do."

I looked up into her beautiful sexy eyes and just nodded my head.

"Okay, if I do this some more with you, we must lay down some ground rules. What's done at Ms. Roberts' house stays at Ms. Roberts' house! If I hear wind of any types of rumors even remotely close to what is going on here, you will have consequences to pay. If we play it cool, this could be a very interesting semester with some record breaking grades. I will make sure that your grades reflect your effort, in more ways than one."

I closed my eyes and tried to act innocent. I opened them and just nodded my head in agreement. This sexy seductress leaned back in and kissed my lips with a little more fervor. I kissed her back and when she tapped my closed mouth with her tongue, I opened my lips and invited her in. We made out for a few minutes on the couch in front of the fire. She grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me into a deep lovers kiss. There was so much emotion flowing through this kiss that my pussy was starting to flow like a stream. I squirmed a little on the couch and she responded to my response.

She lifted her free hand and gently caressed my right tit. I moaned into her kiss and she broke contact, gently. She moved slowly toward my ear and began whispering, "Oh Ashley, you are such a beautiful young lady. I have wanted this for so long. I want to make you feel so good. I want you to remember me always and let me be your first bi-sexual experience."

I opened my eyes as she grabbed my nipple and pinched it firmly. I moaned and smiled and said, "Oh Ms. Roberts, I have wanted you to touch me for so long. I have thought about you so much over the last four months. Please make me your little slut. I will do anything, and I mean anything, to make the grades to graduate. Please let me earn these grades and be your student in female love making."

She hugged me big and kissed the back of my neck. My teacher was kissing my neck and fondling my breasts. If this were a man, there would be so many repercussions, but with her being a woman would make it easier to hide. This was going to be one hell of a semester.

"Ms. Roberts, I have no idea how to pleasure a woman. Will you be a patient teacher like you are with my math?"

"Oh, of course, Ashley, that's what I want to do. I want to teach you how to make love to a woman and how to learn what makes your body tick. For now, I want you to sit back and enjoy what I can do for you. We will begin lessons next week on how to eat pussy and how to fuck a woman with a strap on. You have made me a very happy woman, Ashley. Let me show you just how happy."

She kissed me again and then popped open my blouse and bared my tits. She licked her lips and then went right after the left nipple. My teacher sucked my nipple like she was trying to nurse from me. Then she grabbed my other nipple and began to twist it and pinch it. They were both hard as rocks. She quickly switched nipples and gave them both some more firm attention.

I leaned my head back and began moaning. "Oh Ms. Roberts, that feels so good. Please suck on my nipples harder. I like that and my pussy is getting so wet. Please help me Ms. Roberts. Help me feel good all over. Oh god that feels good!"

She took her mouth off of my nipple and looked up at me and said, "Ashley, it really turns Ms. Roberts on when she is talked dirty to. Do you think you could use some dirty words and turn Ms. Roberts on like a little whore?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Roberts, I have read a lot of erotica and might have an idea of what you want to hear. Ms. Roberts, I want you to use me for your sexual pleasure. I want you to teach me how to eat pussy and how to fuck pussy and how to be a wonderful lesbian lover. I want to be your whore!"

She went to town on my nipples and then slowly stroked her hand toward my skirt. "Ashley, why don't you lie down and get a little more comfortable. I have just what you need."

I lay back on the couch and raised my knees so that my skirt flipped back onto my stomach. Without having panties on, my pussy was spread open and glistening up at my teacher. "Oh god Ashley, your pussy is so wet and so pretty. I can't wait to devour that hot little pussy with the rock hard clit!"

She stood up and took off her dress and was standing in the living room in a leather corset and garter with those fishnet stockings. Then she knelt on the couch and leaned over and kissed me with a passion that she had not shown until now. She was getting closer to her prize and she was getting more zealous. Quickly, she moved down my tits and stopped at each nipple and gave them some attention and then on down my stomach. She kissed me every two inches or so until she was at the top of my mound.

I looked down and looked her in the eye as she stuck her tongue out and licked my hard sensitive clit. My body shuddered with the feeling of her tongue on my clit. Ms. Roberts spread my pussy lips wide open and licked from my clit all the way down to my asshole. When she licked back up, she stopped at the opening to my cunt and dug as deep as she could into my hole with that wonderful tongue of hers. I moaned out and grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer to me.

"Oh Ms. Roberts, that feels so good to have your tongue in my pussy. Oh, please eat me like a slut, Ms. Roberts. You feel so good with that tongue. Oh my god, is that your fingers going inside my tight little cunt?"

Ms. Roberts lifted off of my clit and slid another finger inside my tight wet hole. "Oh, Ashley, you are so fucking hot and wet that I think you might cum any minute with the right amount of stimulation. Let's see just how well I can gauge your readiness. By the way, your pussy tastes so good that I am not going to be able to get enough of that tonight, for sure!"

She went straight back to my clit and added a third finger inside me and began to go to town. I love the feeling of her fingers sliding in and out of my cunt like they were. She turned them around and wiggled the tips right into my g-spot. My pussy started flowing rapidly and I started meeting her every thrust inside my cunt. I loved the feeling of being fucked by my lover's fingers. "Oh Ms. Roberts, please fuck me harder. Fill my cunt like a whore Ms. Roberts! I love being your little fuck toy. Make me cum Ms. Roberts; please make me cum like a fucking whore!"

My teacher started sucking on my clit like it was a little cock. She added her fourth finger and started fucking me harder. Every stroke inside me got me that much closer. My clit popped out of her mouth and her thumb quickly replaced it on my clit. "Oh my god Ashley, you are so fucking tight. I love the feeling of your cunt wrapped around my fingers. I love feeling your cunt muscles clamp down on my fingers fucking you. You are so fucking wet and I think it is time that you cum like the little slut that you are!"

Ms. Roberts rubbed my clit with her thumb until I started to peak in my orgasm. Then she quickly twisted her hand and added her thumb to my cunt as I reached the top of that peak and screamed. Her fist fucking me was what took me over the edge and into and orgasmic frenzy that was intense as hell. All I could do was scream in pleasure. Her entire hand inside of me turned me on to no end. I loved feeling like a slut with my cunt stretched around a fist. When my damn burst, there was nothing anyone could do to stop it.

"Oh my god, Ashley, you are squirting like a true whore. That's it baby girl, cum for your teacher. Cum like the little fucking whore that you are. I love having this much power over one of my students. It makes me so horny to turn you on like a little slut. Coming over her dressed like that, what did you think was going to happen? You are such a fucking tease and I finally called your bluff. Your cunt is my reward for taking you down. Come on baby girl, you've got more inside there. Let it all out! I want you to feel like you have been fucked. That's it Ashley, cum for Ms. Roberts. That's a good girl. Oh, I feel the next one coming to the top. Do you feel it you little tramp? Do you feel that fist fucking orgasm coming from deep inside of you? I want you to fuck me back through this one. I want you to meet my every thrust. I want you to fuck my fist like you were fucking a huge ten inch cock."

"Ms. Roberts, I am going to squirt all over you. I can't take anymore. Here it comes Ms. Roberts. Oh god, fuck me like a whore! I love being filled with your hand. I love feeling like a slut with you. Make me your little fuck toy, Ms. Roberts. Oh fuck, that feels good!"

When the geyser started, I didn't think it was going to stop. There was so much force behind this orgasm that I was squirting a foot in the air and about three feet across the couch. I managed to get my lover's tits soaked with my juices and yet she still continued the steady rhythm of her fucking. She was going to try for a third and then I was going to be done. Sure enough, she increased her pace and did some twisting back and forth with her wrist and drove me crazy. To feel her knuckles scrape the insides of my cunt walls was the biggest turn on of them all. She got into a little more powerful position and rammed her fist like a jack hammer in and out of my cunt while she started biting my nipples harder and harder, back and forth.

"Oh god yes, Ms. Roberts, bite me. Fuck me. Make me cum like a whore. It feels so good to be used in this manor! You are such a good teacher. Thank you, Ms. Roberts for making me your lover and teaching me the ways of loving a woman. Fuck me harder, please teacher! Fuck me like you mean it! Fuck me like a cunt!"

That got her going and, in turn, took me over the orgasmic edge again. I was bucking my hips as she was literally chewing on my nipples. When she reached down with her free hand and began jacking off my clit, I couldn't stand anymore. I came harder and harder with each stroke of my insides. I finally clamped my cunt muscles down so hard that Ms. Roberts could not move her hand anymore. All she could do was wiggle her fingers throughout the entire orgasm. Her other hand was going to town on my hard little clitty. It felt so fucking good that I went into a string of orgasms like I hadn't had in a few days.

I was trying to catch my breath and scream at the same time and every muscle in my body tensed up and exploded into an orgasmic oblivion. I did not pass out but was very close. All at once, my entire body relaxed and succumbed to the orgasmic pleasure that it had just experienced. My cunt expelled Ms. Roberts' hand and my clit exploded into a sensitivity that was twenty fold from what it normally was. My legs pulled together and pushed Ms. Roberts out of the way.

She leaned down and ran her fingers through my hair and smiled at the stupid grin on my face from one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever experienced. "That was fucking incredible, Ashley. I am so proud of you for taking everything that I gave you without reluctance. I think that this relationship is going to go places and all of them good. Let's get you into bed. I think that you have had enough for one night. Besides, I am going to have to get you home before your mom gets home, in a few hours. Thank you for allowing me to reward you properly, Miss Ashley."

"Oh Ms. Roberts, it was definitely my pleasure. Thank you for all that you have done for me so far and what you are going to do for me in the future. Yes, I would definitely like to sleep now. If I can get up off of this couch, I will follow you up those stairs."

She got up off of the couch and grabbed my hand and pulled me straight up off the couch into a standing position right in front of her. She pulled me into a hug and said, "That was one of the best role plays that I have ever experienced. Thank you so much for playing along baby doll. That turns me on that you like to do different things like that. Let's go to bed and snuggle before we have to get up in the morning and go to work, separately."

I put the wine glasses in the kitchen sink and turned out the lights. The fire would extinguish itself and I turned off the background music and we walked upstairs arm in arm.

We both freshened up and then climbed into my king size bed and snuggled together in the middle of the bed. We were lying there relaxing and getting used to each other's breathing patterns.

When she spoke it was just above a whisper. "I think that Gayle got bad news today. She took a call on the sales floor and then continued it in her office. That was at about eleven o'clock this morning. After that phone call, she was very sour and almost nasty to Christie and me. We tried to warn Tiffany as she was coming in while we were leaving."

"Thanks for the warning, sweetie, we will see what it was about tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams lover."

I fell asleep dreaming that phone call is the one that I have been waiting for. I had butterflies in my stomach that were not going to go away until morning. I might as well just go to sleep.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
797 Followers