Asian Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Asian masseuse has her way with a client.
2.9k words
4.28
54.4k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked back to the room I thought about a two things. First as I walked behind her I wondered if she was full blooded Japanese or Chinese? From my view point behind her I could see two perfectly shaped globes of her ass hanging down in view making her short skirt stick out a bit. What a wonderful ass I thought, it reminded me of a Brazilian girl I once knew. Maybe she had some Brazilian blood in her. Second, looking at her hair and school uniform; I was surprised that nothing was out of place or wet after her giving me a table shower. Her knee high white socks were dry, her dark silky hair came down just past her shoulders and every hair was in place. She was very beautiful!

We get back to the room, I take off the robe, and she has me put on a pair of very loose boxer shorts. I put them on and then find myself on the table for the massage. She puts a towel on my back and I start the massage face down on the table. I feel her strong hands knead my shoulders, neck, back, and legs. I find myself relaxing more than I ever had before during a massage. She even gets up on the table and walks on my back holding onto gymnast like parallel bars attached to the ceiling. I am surprised how good her feet feel, each toe acting like a strong finger attacking my muscles along with the weight of her body behind it.

She gets to my butt and it feels wonderful. She pulls down my shorts to expose my bare ass. Then I feel one of her toes invading the crack in my ass. She adds plenty of lube and I realize it is her big toe playing with my anus. I feels like she is going to stick her toe inside me! Yikes.....she does not, just has it rub the outside of my anus and balls. I begin to get turned on, my dick very hard pressing into the massage table. I am conflicted in my mind. I am going to orgasm like this? Is it too soon? Will it be over? I did not know my anus was so sensitive.

She stops the movement of her big toe just prior to orgasm. I am moaning louder than I want to and she seems to be enjoying herself. I feel her feet push together my butt cheeks, and then pull them a part again. Each time she pulls them apart I feel my anus open up at bit, the cool surrounding air invading it. She does it one more time and I feel warmth spread through my ass, legs, crotch and the rest of my body. My dick makes a short spurt as I orgasm. I feel my anus contract like an eye blinking at her for her efforts. She continues to rub and massage my ass as I come down from my orgasm. In barely a minute it is over, she has my shorts back in place and is standing next to the table massaging my feet.

I can't believe I just came and with my shorts back on you would think I made a mess. But no, I can feel a small wet spot from my initial spurt, that is it. I felt great but not a major orgasm, my first mini one I guess.

Soon she has me turn over and begins to do my front. She gets up on the table and walks on my front like she did my back. When she gets near my shoulders I can see right up her dress! She has a nice pair of white panties on. What a beautiful sight. In barely 20 min she is done with my front and I feel her near my crotch again. Is this where I get another Happy Ending? I don't know but I find myself very hard again based on how she is rubbing me and the view.

"Would you like a Happy finish?" she asks.

"YES!" I say a bit too enthusiastically.

"It will be very good for you, I can tell already," she said looking at my erection poking out of my shorts.

"Hmm that sounds great," I told her.

"But I want you to put these on, it will make it much better for you," she said as she grabbed cuffs attached to the table.

I looked and sure enough there were four fur lined cuffs attached to each corner of the massage table. She reached down and one at a time cuffed my arms and legs in place. I was immobile, secured on the massage table, and naked face up. My shorts were discarded. She grabbed some oil and slowly began rubbing on my dick. Her hand moved up and down my dick getting me harder and harder. It felt wonderful. She had me slowly approaching orgasm and rock hard. Just then there was a knock at the door. She stopped and walked over to the door. I heard talking in Chinese, then a heated discussion, and she stepped out. I was all alone in the room and tied up.

Finally I heard the door open again. I looked up and was surprised to see the old woman from the front desk. She just smiled and walked over to me. She had on a long Moo Moo type dress that showed nothing of her figure. My dick had been rock hard when the really HOT massage girl, probably her daughter left the room. Now as I looked at this old and ugly woman I felt my dick begin to rapidly deflate. Her hair was not really combed, mostly grey, and hard to tell if it was straight or curly. It barely touched her neck. Her face had wrinkles around the eyes and cheeks. I imagined she was about 80 yrs old. In reality she was probably around 60. Her breasts stuck out from her chest but looked like they were drooping with age. I could only imagine her butt and legs, having extra padding from age and full of cellulite. She was about 5' 6" taller than I would have imagined. This old Asian woman is probably what the young girl will look like in 45 years.

"What happened to the other girl?" I asked starting to get worried.

"Don't worry about her. She has another client so I will finish you off."

"What? But she was not done! That is not fair. How can you do that?" I pleaded.

"Did you give her any money yet? You know for the Happy part?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well no, not yet, we were just getting to that. Please call her back and I will take care of it!" I pleaded again.

"No, she is gone and it is too late for that now. Besides, since you were interrupted, I won't ask you for anything extra. I will make you feel good for free."

"But, I don't want to. I mean not with you please. I am not turned on at all."

"Quiet," she said as she grabbed my dick, "no more talking from you and I will make you feel very good. Okay?"

I nodded my head yes. She had her hand over my mouth anyway so I could not say much.

"Good, now it is time to get started and enjoy ourselves," she said as she bent over and slipped out of her panties.

What? I looked down at them in disbelief. The large pair of panties did not fit an elephant, they were a normal size, so perhaps she did not have a large ass. She began to massage my body, not like I was massaged earlier, much lighter and softer. She touched my stomach, chest, nipples, arms, thighs, inner thighs, and my feet. I started to feel strange, and warm all over. My dick sprang to life and began to grow sticking straight up towards the ceiling. I looked at her and then at my dick not believing what I was seeing and experiencing. She just smiled at me, nodding her head as if to say, 'Yes, I know exactly what I am doing.' I felt myself getting harder and harder, my whole body was HOT and moving toward release. She had not even touched my dick yet!

She got up on the table with me her knees on either side of my legs just below my crotch facing my head. Her pussy though under her dress, was bare and only a few feet from my dick. I could not smell it but could clearly feel the energy of it, being so close to me. No please don't fuck me I thought. I can never tell anyone about this. But it was clear that is what she had planned, so she grabbed my dick, moved herself in position above me, and slid me inside her in one motion.

"Ohhhh! Oh my!...Ohhh that feels!"

"Good?" she answered for me. "Yes my pussy muscles are still very tight and strong for my age!" she said as she squeezed her pussy muscles on my dick.

"Wow! Ohh! That is very strong!" I blurted out, surprised how good it felt.

Now I was feeling very strange. It felt really good to be inside her with no condom--I didn't want to think about diseases hoping she rarely did this--better than with some women my own age. I am not supposed to like fucking an 80 yr old woman but my body was singing a different tune.

She stopped her massage and touching of me once I was inside her. After squeezing her muscles to show me her pussy strength she began to move up and down on my dick thrusting on top of me. She also moved her hips forward in a circular motion so her clit would rub against my pubic bone. It was all about her as she moved faster and faster on top of me. Her orgasm was approaching fast, that is when I felt my own getting close. I found myself mesmerized watching her lost in her own pleasure. I was beginning to care, want her to orgasm and enjoy herself. Perhaps she was looked at as an "Old lady" by too many, I felt bad about my initial thoughts.

A few more up and down thrusts and I would have cum with her, but she changed her movements. Putting her hands on my chest for support, she ground her pussy hard back and forth over my crotch, giving her clit maximum stimulation and making the massage table bang, bang, bang, across the floor.

"Ohh YES!!! #####" she yelled out as her orgasm hit and a few words in Chinese.

My dick was buried inside her as deep as it would go. When her orgasm hit, her pussy squeezed my dick hard at first stopping any orgasm that I may have had and then I felt her juices flow out of her onto my balls and the table. I looked at her face, she was lost in ecstasy, face towards the ceiling. Then she moved up and down on my dick again. Only a few strokes and she tightened up again squeezing my dick, grunting as she seemed to have a second orgasm and flooding of my crotch. As her body jerked about uncontrollably, I could feel every tremor on my dick.

I began to smell her juices and the sexual mess pooling at my crotch. It actually smelled good, like sweet, salty sex. I looked up as she regained her composure from her orgasms. She looked down at me and began to move up and down on my dick. I was still very hard. She did not say anything. By her movements and look, I could tell she wanted to make me cum. I should have been happy that she was giving me the chance to release. But I did not like it that she was in control of it. Especially since she was someone I would not be interested in the first place. I began to get frustrated and angry.

"Please don't! Let me go, Please!" I begged her.

She did not say anything, just kept up her movements thrusting me deep inside her. Then she began playing with my nipples. Twisting each one with her fingers and then lightly flicking the tips, it sent waves of pleasure throughout my body even down to my toes. Her fingers worked my nipples like stereo knobs, turning up my volume of moans, squirms, and heart rate. I felt my orgasm building further and further, way past any point I had been before. I tried to hold back, not wanting to submit. But her hands were everywhere, besides my nipples one hand found my balls, cupping and lightly touching getting me ever so closer.

Then she leaned over putting her lips inches from mine. I tried to turn my head away but she held it in place. Her breasts were right upon mine their weight pushing her nipples through her dress stimulating my own nipples. She put her mouth on mine and kissed me forcing her tongue inside my mouth. Again, I tried to resist but it snaked around too fast stimulating every nerve ending inside causing me to erupt in orgasm.

Moaning loudly, I squirted deep into her pussy as my body erupted in spasm after spasm beneath her. I sucked hard on her tongue as her pussy did to my dick earlier. She moaned her approval as I emptied saliva, and cum into her from both ends. The table shook again banging across the floor as I jerked about beneath her. Eventually she broke the kiss and sat up as I slowly recovered. She had stopped her thrusting but was lightly squeezing my balls to ensure I was fully drained. And I was completely.

Finally, she lifted up and let me slip out of her. We were done I thought, but she moved to my head! Before I could say anything in protest she was sitting on my face. My own juices starting to leak out on my lips. I could do nothing but lick or drown in my juices. I was surprised to find out my own juices and hers did not taste too bad, in fact it tasted good. I licked the outside of her pussy, all around it, the inside walls and eventually her clit. She lifted off her dress to make herself more comfortable and be able to see me better I guessed. I liked it because it was easier to breathe. I looked up at her body seeing breasts that were sagging a bit, wonderfully erect nipples, and a bowling ball belly. Her belly was not really that big and her body was not that important to me anymore. Soon she was getting close to orgasm. Her juices were flowing again, my face was very wet, and she put her hand behind my head pushing it harder against her pussy. I licked harder concentrating on her clit.

"Drink it, drink it all please!" she pleaded bucking her pussy into my face.

It was not a command, but a sincere request and plea she seemed emotional about. I found myself wanting to please her again. I continued licking, swallowing and licking as I felt her body erupt in orgasm. It was violent and wonderful. I opened my mouth for some reason and to my surprise she squirted directly into it. It was not a lot, a tablespoon perhaps but I felt it go right into my mouth. I swallowed my eyes getting very big since this had never happened to me before. She noticed this and seemed very happy as her orgasm slowed down to its finish.

"Oh thank you! You did it. Thank you, that was very nice," she said as she got down off the table.

Before I could say anything she had a towel and wiped my face clean. She put on her dress and I looked at my dick. I was very hard. Somehow that had really turned me on. I wanted to tell her that she did a good job but when I looked back up she was out the door and I was still tied up alone in this damn room.

The girl that was with me before came back in and told me she is back and that she was very sorry she was gone that long. Her mother the owner was watching the door so I was safe she told me. Yeah she kept me safe alright, I thought. She grabbed some oil and slowly began to jack me off. It did not take long with all the prior excitement and I had an orgasm squirting up and over her hands a much larger load then I thought possible since I came earlier.

"Wow, that was a nice big load. It is fun to watch you squirt your cum. Please come back again," she said as she cleaned me up and finally took me out of the cuffs. I handed her the extra money and I looked at the clock. It was only 10 min past my hour time. It seemed like the old woman was in there with me for at least 25 min. As I walked out I looked up at the old woman at the desk. She was not the woman who came in on me! She looked similar, but it was not her and she was wearing a different dress. Very confused, I walked out of the place and headed home.

The end.