All Comments on 'Asian Wife Sucks Ex-Students'

by itisgregory

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Real sick wimp and slut story.

Who needs enemies with a wife like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Real sick wimp and slut story.

Who needs enemies with a wife like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Per you request as to write more stories,

DON'T, unless you write about whimp chuckhold husbands and slut wives, then that is right up your alley.

mikej2358mikej2358over 15 years ago
yunny

I wish I knew you, I would love to have you sucking my cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep on Writing

I hope you will ignore the rude and undeserving comments from some ignoramuses. Keep on relating your fantastic experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot

Love your lifestyle. I too enjoy watching my wife with other men....yes, it is an addiction for both of us. She also likes to fuck the guys and I encourage her. I'm surprised you have been able to resist the urge to fuck them also. Keep up the writing and sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Made me very HARD

Please keep sharing your experiences and lifestyle. Your stories are very erotic and feel so real. The pic of wife is sexy!

great lovergreat loverover 15 years ago
This author should go far

This author should go far, ..... and the sooner he starts, the better.

human_cannonballhuman_cannonballover 15 years ago
such a hot wife

I love reading about your lifestyle and particularly like how your serviced two men at once in this story--so exciting. I am a white man married to a sexy Asian woman and find the idea of her servicing other men as well as me to be such a turn-on, but it is nothing more than something we've fantasized about so far. I'm glad to read that you enjoy what you're doing and hope you can share more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hmm

Mary White?

Imagine73Imagine73about 11 years ago
An excellent story

I really enjoyed this account! It seems like something that could happen with anyone who has the inclination to experiment beforehand. Of course the support and encouragement of one;s partner would be essential. I would love to hear more of your adventures!

notemalenotemalealmost 10 years ago
Thanks.....

I really enjoyed your story.. There were so many things to like.

I'm another white guy who has a thing for asian women...

You are stunning..

You and your husband share something very special. I admire him because he respects you enough to allow you to fulfill your desires and I respect you because you are open and honest with him...

Your story reminded me of the time that I had an asian student teacher. She was intelligent, sexy and open to many new ideas.

One weekend day, I spent to afternoon licking her sweet pussy, and her words still echo in my head, "Teach me how to give a blow job."

After that weekend, she didn't wear panties to school and knew it drove me crazy as we sat behind my desk and I fingered her soaking wet pussy. Between classes, she'd hike up her skirt and let me touch her.

One class, she stroked me as the students were testing.

Sorry, I got carried away..... Thanks, for the stories, thanks for the memories.

Tonight, I will dream about you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Please write more about your experiences.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Good to see a little diversity among the LW whorewives. How about some black and Latina whores now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. My Asian wife ( Only guys 50+ years old probably even say stuff like that :) ) She's not a terribly sexual person but indulged me before we got married a few times. The stranger I set her up with repulsed her at first but with enough time chatting he got her to relax enough to get her sundress off and finger bang her to orgasm. There was no swapping of bodily liquids tho.

She set herself up with a former lover and they didn't even make it to the planned lunch. His fave thing to do with her was have her sit on his hard dick and watch her masturbate. After she came on his cock he flipped her over and pounded away till he drained a 4 day sperm load he had saved up. They went for a sandwich afterward and then he came in her mouth in my driveway. Very different rules for old friends versus strangers.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story made me fantasies about my college math professor Mindy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous