All Comments on 'Asmodeus - Demon of Lust: Pt. 08'

by steelkat29

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving it....

Welcome back. I enjoyed this chapter very much and hope that chapter 9 will be posted soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Omg! I loved the chapter. Daaaamn if he was human all that child support he'd have to pay, lol. I have a feeling this time around he won't be allowed to just send the baby away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

When will you create another chapter? I need to see this turn out well.... I feel entwined with her, as if we are one and I need to see her happy at last

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1about 9 years ago
This series is amazing!

Your story is written so well that I almost feel as if I were reading a newly-found book of truths that was lost to the ages. Phenomenal!!

CalaharaCalaharaabout 9 years ago
nice

Well written hope there is more coming soon.

agamottoagamottoabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!

A well written and balanced story, I do hope you continue, so many wonderful stories here seem to be abandoned long before they are finished. PLEASE don't let this be one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

I loved this chapter keep writing! I can't wait for a new chapter please don't make us wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please !!!!!

This story is awesome. Please write more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

You have got to write more....I fucking love this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omg! I've been waiting for this!

I can't tell you enough steelkat how long I've been waiting for you to continue writing. I am in love with this story and when I discovered that you wrote part 8, I was so happy! Please keep writing! You are a fantastic writer. I can't get enough of Asmodeus and Selena! :))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!

More, more, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

More please more. I wanna see the wedding and what the baby will look like! I hope it's a girl!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Continue writing pls dont leave us all hanging 😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You're a talented storyteller

I do hope you continue writing. Every chapter was engaging, and I'm sure there are many readers who want to find out how Selena's tale ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Steelkat29 gone?

Since its been over a year now since steelkat wrote this chapter and there is no comment from her as she usually post , I think we can all assume that we have wasted a lot of our time reading this series only to be left hanging by yet another author. Steelkat29 has left us and this really pisses me off!! She could have at least posted that she wasn't going to finish this or better yet, not started it at all. I'm sure that most of us have other things to do besides taking the time to read what is , by the way,a great story, only to be left in the dark and hanging. I'm out and probably won't be back. Damn you Steelkat!!!!

glazed_lipsglazed_lipsalmost 8 years ago
Eagerly awaiting

Great story thus far, please continue!

steelkat29steelkat29almost 8 years agoAuthor
I'm still alive people

Hello everyone. I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while; I've had bouts of ill health and have been a bit preoccupied to say the least. I'm currently in hospital as I write this, bored out of my skull. I can say that I've written half of part 9 but I cannot tell you when it will be done. To those that feel as if I have wasted your time, I can't apologise because as you all know it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I guess I should take your bitterness as complements, so thank you. Again, I don't know when I will be able to update again but I thank you for your loyalty, those who have supported me all this time.

Cheers,

Steelkat

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hope u get better soon

i love your stoy so much i keep waiting with baited breath for the next chapter, i hope u get better soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the asshole anonymous user.

Seriously? Getting pissed off for an author actually having a life? Maybe get the fuck out of your mom's basement and do something for a change, instead of investing your entire life picking on authors who have more important things to do with their time. I hope you felt like an asshole when you found out she was sick.

ImperatinaImperatinaover 7 years ago
Thank you for sharing your writing!

Steelkat, I do hope this message finds you in improved health. I love your writing and would love to read more, but want you to know that whether you add any more chapters to "Asmodeus" or not, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Best wishes and take care!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hopefully awaiting. .

I discovered your series while doing a web search. I've been a long time reader, here at literotica. I think I've come here, honestly.. half my life, maybe? Lol. Anyway, I've loved your story. I loved it because it wasn't just erotic, but it had everything I'd hoped for and wanted. I hope you are doing well. I hope you are still with us, I'd love to hear the rest of this story! I hope you can let us know if you're ok. I noticed you haven't been on in quite some time. I wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you!!!

I have known of literotica for about a year now and never had the courage to read Asmodeus. I actually read a different series using the demon of lust!! That series was great and in reading it all the way I found this story. I fell in love with the characters right away!! I don't know what it is but these stories bring a joy to me that I don't understand!! It's wired to think that a story about demon love can be so romantic and amazing!! But this simply isn't just about erotica (those great words make me yurn for something as passionate as Selena and Asmodeus) it's also great literature!! I would love to see what's to come for these hell bound lovers and their demon love child!!!!! I spent all night and some of the morning reading and re reading your stories!!!! Thank you for something so wonderfully delicious!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I hope you add another chapter to this. It's truly one of my most enjoyable reads. If you have life troubles I hope they resolve themselves. I know the pain as a writer on this site as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelkat29@steelkat29
I love comments more than anything! Please add one if you enjoy my stories and favourite me so you'll be the first to know when new chapters are up! Cheers, Steelkat