Ass Chronicles 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers

"This is so disgusting. But I love it, really really love it" Helen whispered. "Is it dirty?"

"No, it's fine." I lied.

Licking and sniffing her most intimate place was such a huge turn-on for me. With both of us pulling her cheeks apart, her anus was well stretched. I was still rubbing her pearl with my thumb as I began to push my hard tongue against her anal opening. The tangy taste of her asshole amplified as I worked my tongue past her muscly ring. Helen moaned softly as I loved and worshipped her asshole, reaching around and underneath herself to rub her clit which left me with a hand free. I squeezed my manhood and contemplated masturbating whilst tonguing her anus. But I removed my tongue and started to rub her brownie with a finger. It was warm and slippery, a combination of my saliva and her natural slickness, and a moment later I was gently pushing a finger inside. She let out a gasp, tensing for a moment as my finger slowly slipped up until I was knuckle deep. I held still for a moment, feeling her bum hole slowly relaxing.

"That feels nice. Not too hard." she whispered. "No one's ever done this to me before. That's about as big as I can manage........sorry."

"It's ok" I said. I slowly moved my finger in and out, feeling her tight anus twitching around my finger as she rubbed her clitoris, her clit and finger well lubricated by my semen oozing from her lush pussy. When my finger was in deepest I could just about feel the semi-hard rounded tip of something that would have made anal sex a little messy; consolation, I reasoned. I actually found it extremely erotic knowing that my finger was dangerously close to her poop, and as I poked deep I circled it around feeling it slipping under my finger. I kept my finger moving at a slow pace, savouring the feeling of her thick bum-hole squeezing it tight, and the soft walls of her rectum slipping around my probing finger. Helen started to buck her hips and with a yelp, she came. For a few seconds her anus clenched hard around my finger as she moaned through her long, jerking climax. Eventually she relaxed, allowing me to slowly withdraw my greasy finger. She relaxed and allowed herself to slump back on her haunches, and whilst she leant on the sofa trying to steady her breathing, her skirt slowly fell back down hiding her backside from me. I kissed her lightly on her back.

"That was incredible!" She breathed. "I've never done that before. Wow. I'm now done for! I see you're not though." She had turned around to look at my throbbing dick. "Get up onto the edge of the sofa, turn around and lean back."

I did as she instructed. She put my cock in to her mouth and began to gently blow me. Then, taking me out of her mouth she began to lick my balls, bathing my sack with her hot breath. I opened my legs to give her more room as she ran her tongue slowly from my sack and down my crease until she almost reached my asshole. Then she stopped.

"Wank your cock." She whispered, looking up at me from between my legs. "And lift your legs up."

I pulled my legs up to my chest and started to rub my hard dick. It was a little awkward wanking in this position, but it felt surprisingly good knowing that Helen could now see my most secret of places from close up. She moved her hand, her finger coming into contact with my asshole. She looked up at me.

"Yes?" she asked, wide eyed and grinning.

"Yes." I said, and closed my eyes.

"Mmmmmm." she murmured. She rubbed my asshole softly as I wanked. Then she moved her head closer still and I could feel her tongue against my hole. She licked it lavishly, leaving it wet with her saliva. It felt strange having her tongue down there, feeling like I was being tickled with something warm and wet. I felt her pointing her tongue, pressing it against my hole and wiggling it around, making my asshole twitch. She pulled herself upright and then put a finger against my pucker. I opened my eyes to see a look of concentration on her face as her finger slowly pushed into my ass as deep as it could go. Although incredibly horny, it was an unfamiliar feeling, and as her finger started to work in and out, my dick started to soften despite my efforts to keep it rigid. It wasn't that I didn't like Helen finger-fucking my ass; it was extremely good, and she was obviously enjoying herself. It was just that I found the contrasting pleasures of her anal probing and my wanking confusing, almost. I felt like I couldn't tense the relevant muscles properly. I panicked a little when I realised I may not be able to cum, but with encouragement from Helen I kept working my dick, slowing down to concentrate on my technique. Helen was obviously enjoying the sight of her finger in my ass, staring down wide-eyed, fascinated. Eventually I did cum, though my dick never became rock hard, and it was a strange orgasm, muted but longer lasting and from deeper down. She took her finger out and sniffed it.

"Mmm", she giggled. "You smell nice!". She took some tissue from a box on the table next to the sofa and dabbed all my juice from my stomach, wiped me dry and then wiped her finger. Helen got up off her haunches, kneeled between my legs and we hugged close.

"That was amazing." I said softly in her ear.

"Mmmhmm!" she chuckled. "Very naughty, very dirty and I loved it! I could do it all over again!"

We were both silent for a while, listening to each other's breathing gradually slowing to normal. Her skin felt warm and damp with perspiration. We nuzzled each other's necks, kissing lightly. I pulled away a little and kissed her lips gently.

"I suppose you better get going?" she said after we reluctantly moved apart.

"I don't want to go anywhere at the moment." I said. "In fact, I don't think I can move!" We laughed. Our exertions had taken it out of us.

Eventually Helen announced she needed the loo. She got up and walked through the kitchen to the toilet wearing only her skirt, leaning forwards and scampering past the windows with her arms covering her breasts. I crept through the kitchen and sidled over to the toilet door which she had left slightly ajar, and listened. Sure enough, Helen got rid of what I had felt when my finger was deep in her sexy bottom. I found it mildly erotic listening to Helen taking a poop; a few poots and the tell-tale splashes, the paper being torn off the roll, the toilet seat squeaking as she leant forward, the faint sound of her wiping her bottom. I sniffed my finger, the pungent smell from inside her ass lingering on my fingertip, adding to the pleasure and eroticism of listening to her in the toilet. I heard the toilet flush and quickly crept back to the sofa.

"That's better!" she said, sitting down next to me. She looked at me quizzically. "So, didn't you feel anything when you had your finger up my bum?!"

"I did, but didn't say anything." I reddened, and avoided Helen's teasing gaze.

"You are a wicked young man, aren't you!" she giggled. "You should've come in and watched me go!" she chuckled, nudging me suggestively. I was a little taken aback, but before I could say anything, she giggled. "No, sorry, only joking!"

I felt a little disappointed. I would have loved to have watched her. I wondered about bringing the subject up next time; if there was to be a next time. The sudden thought that Helen may be regarding all this as a one-off started to play on my mind.

We kissed again, tongues deep. Helen really did want to do it all over again, but I was totally spent and I didn't think I could manage anything else involving an erection. My male pride stopped me from saying as much. I hinted at time ticking on, and eventually we started getting dressed. Helen put her bra and blouse back on. She turned around and leant down to put her panties back on, but before she could pull them right up, I quickly knelt behind her, lifted her skirt and planted a big kiss on her cleft. I couldn't resist.

"Ooo!" she said. "Not sure it's a good idea, considering!" She emphasised the last word with a giggle. Helen let her panties fall back down around her ankles and giggled at me over her shoulder.

"Mmmmm." I breathed, and gave her a wicked smile.

"Surely you don't like it now?!"

"Of course I do.....!"

"Oo! Well, if you like!" she said. "You really are a naughty boy!" She chuckled and slipped her skirt off and leant over pushing her bottom towards me. I took a long look at the back of her firm thighs, up to her bush, just peeping, and then surveyed her shapely bottom, her cleft tantalisingly hiding her glorious bum hole from my sight. I grasped her fleshy cheeks and pulled them apart to study her. There were more tiny white specks around her anus and lodged deep in her well stretched opening was a tiny clump of something with a darker colour. Helen obviously had a slightly reckless approach to wiping her bottom.

"It should be clean, I think." She said with a hint of bemusement. "I did wipe properly!"

"It's fine!" I breathed. "You didn't miss anything!" I lied.

I moved my face closer until my nose was once again between the warm and welcoming cleft of her buttocks, her bum hole warm against the tip of my nose. I took a long sniff and noted a slightly different tang to her aroma. I pressed my nose harder against her hole, sniffing long and deep.

"Wow!" Helen gasped. "I'm flattered!" She chuckled, bent forward a little more and her swollen, wet pussy peeped at me. She was obviously starting to feel horny again. My cock stayed stubbornly flaccid and I was disappointed in myself, once again worrying whether this may be my last time with Helen's beautiful bottom. I felt I should have been rock hard knowing what I was about to do. I threw caution to the wind and plunged my tongue in. Helen gave a startled gasp, and pushed back against me to keep her balance.

I licked at her dirty bum hole, the tangy taste biting my tongue. The taste of her unclean hole seemed to draw all the moisture from my tongue, but I carried on probing, relishing the taste. Helen opened her knees a little and with a finger began rubbing her clit once again. I sniffed and licked as she raggedly rubbed herself, the light squelchy noises of her fingers working her womanhood driving me on. Her unclean taste overcame my senses and I drew back to swallow and wet my desiccated tongue. I pulled her cheeks wider apart, stretching her bum hole so that its pink inner walls blossomed, and once again saw the clump buried in the recess of her stretched opening. As I plunged my tongue back in and tasted her sharp and musky dirt, Helen yelped and came again, bucking her hips wildly, almost falling forward. Her knees gave way, and she slumped on her hands and knees on the floor in front of me.

"Bloody hell!!!" she gasped, her breathing ragged. "That was a big one! Wow! Bloody hell! Wow!"

"Glad you enjoyed it!" I chuckled. "You taste fantastic, by the way!" I leant over to the table near the sofa and pulled some tissue from the tissue box. "Can't believe how wet you are!"

Helen was soaking wet, her pussy hair matted with her sweet juices and above that, her beautiful bum hole, wet and glistening from my tonguing.

"Shall I dry you up with this?" I asked.

"Mmm. Yes, that would be very nice!" she murmured. She was well and truly post-orgasmic, and her speech was slightly slurred. She giggled at herself. "Wow! My legs are aching."

I pulled another tissue out of the box; I didn't think one would be enough. I scrunched them up together and proceeded to mop her juices, moving up and down between her tumid pussy lips. The tissues were quickly saturated, so I pulled more out from the box and wiped until she was dry. Helen was still in a post-orgasmic stupor, and seemed unable to speak. She remained on her hands and knees as her breathing slowed to normal. I stared at her bottom, wishing I could take a picture.

"Thank you." Helen said. She was about to get up.

"Oo, hang on!" I placed a hand on her back, gently resisting her. "I better wipe here too!" With one hand gently pulling a cheek to one side, I pushed the tissue paper against her bum hole and wiped several times, whilst Helen buried her face in her arms and giggled bashfully.

"That's a new one on me!" she said in between her giggles. "Feels nice. You can be my official bottom-wiper!" At this, she laughed heartily. I wondered how much I would enjoy that job. I decided I would do it for no pay at all.

"You're on!" I said. My manhood decided that this would be a good time to harden again. I looked at the clock and cursed inwardly. I had to get going. I finished wiping Helen's fantastic bottom, noting a slight brown spot on the paper. I instinctively moved my tongue around my mouth, relishing the lingering taste.

"All done!" I announced.

"Thank you!" she chuckled. She slowly got up, turned around and kissed me quickly on the lips. "That was very nice!"

We kissed again and then slowly finished dressing, both of us finding this a difficult task with wobbly, aching legs. I was suddenly overcome with awkwardness as I contemplated asking Helen whether we could do this again. I hugged her again, and before I opened the front door to leave, I took a deep breath and asked.

"Umm. Helen, I was wondering." I swallowed hard. "Was this a, ummm, one off?"

"How do you mean?" she asked. She shrugged shyly and moved close to me.

"I mean, can we do this again? If it's ok, I mean." I said.

"I would hope so!" she said. Relief poured over me. Helen seemed to be relieved too, a big smile lighting her face, but then she was suddenly serious. "Not sure about doing it here though. This is as much my husband's house as mine. How about we meet somewhere? In the countryside? Somewhere quiet and secluded?" She grinned and winked.

"Fantastic!" I said. My earlier worries were allayed and I wanted to see Helen again as soon as possible. "I'll text you. Will it be before my next lesson?"

"How about on the weekend? We can both think of suitable places and text each other?! I know one place we can go. I go walking there. It's very quiet, never see anyone there!" She looked at me, expectantly.

"Ok!" I blurted in relief. "We'll go there! It is private, isn't it? I wouldn't want any interruption!"

"Oh yes." She reassured. "I've actually ummm," she giggled "...played there, if you see what I mean!" She sniggered, wiggled one of her fingers in front of her face. "There's a big tree there. I've had several nice sessions with myself under that tree!!"

"Wow!" I exclaimed as it dawned on me. I tried to picture my piano teacher masturbating under a tree. "Ok, we'll go there then." I kissed her and we hugged, though she was a little self-conscious about hugging near the door.

"You never know who is looking!" she said. "See you then, naughty boy! Looking forward to more fun!" She winked at me.

I waved as I walked down the path and Helen shut her door.

I sauntered very slowly towards my car, partly out of necessity; I was totally spent. But I felt mellow and happy; happy at the thought of more fun with Helen, happy that we gave ourselves to one another so totally. I drove off and thought about the coming weekend and what we would get up to. I sniffed my finger and smiled, pouted my lips to smell Helen's lingering and wonderful scents.

Music is definitely the food of love.............

iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers
12