All Comments on 'At The Conference'

by lucy54

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
takes a big, real man!

not to be afraid to "slide in" after a stranger has left her flooded like that.

at least if she's got STD or HIV, it's not her alone but the both of you.

i dislike it when small wimp just stands or sits back and masturbate, when their wives have to do all the work with complete strangers, multiple of them!

that's NOT fair because she has to do all the work and then sometimes she gets to clap or worst and he gets to enjoy private porn and gets NONE of those little viruses strangers deposite in her for HIS BENEFIT! thta's NOT fair!

but again, you here in this "true story", you slide right in her and found out how wet she is; takes a real big man to be able to share everything like that with strangers.

of course, we all hope "Sid" was want a "player" and he's complete safe, yes! won't want your kids having suffering parents due to their errr exciting sexual activities, wouldn't we?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Sid the drunk

You should have bonked the bloke in mouth when he started to fuck your wife why did you let him fuck her in front of you and what the other person said about hivstds hes right about that the wife should have donre an enema to clean the sperm from sid out before coming to bed she will make you out to be a cockel in front of sid .

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
obviously written by an actual or wannabe

slut/whore. Some sick male will love this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

I would like to read more about this couple and what happened in 1998. Sid will want more of the wife. I am interested in how the married couple deals with what happened, hopefully the increased communication brings them closer together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Part 2 Please

I loved it. Wish it were my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Maybe not for everyone, but I LOVED it.

This kind of thing may not be everyone's cup of tea, but there are tons of beautiful "Loving Wives" stories on Literotica so one must surmise that someone loves them, and I definitely love this kind of wife-sharing story. I truly want to hear the rest of your story, so please do not be discouraged by the buttheads who do not understand the beauty of seeing your wife enjoying herself with another man. There is a true unsophisticated element in the small minds of those who wrote to criticize your story and to criticize those of us who like/love this kind of thing, and I always wonder if they doth protest too much? Don't you kinda wonder if they don't secretly wish their wives would do the same thing, yet they just don't have the self-confidence or courage to let their wives enjoying someone else? Could it be that they are as insecure as they seem to be. Please tell us more, and please know that many of us love these stories, the same as we love our wives, and just want them to enjoy their sexuality, cause it makes them more sexy with us! ebauer39@aol.com

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Yeah - go for it!

Well, now that you have our attention - why not write part two. Seems there's a lot of mixed feelings - but still a good read. Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice!

Very erotic - good character development - just get someone to do some editing /spell checking next time, the errors were a little distracting.

Would love to read part 2 - maybe your friends taking turns at your lovely wife? Sounds very hot!!

Keep writing!

Nick and Tanya

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Since this story is true...

I guess you are telling us about the end of your marriage. If both spouses willing break their vows do those vows exist anymore? Since this story begins in 1998 I assume either you and wife entered an open relationship or you two were divorced.

SleeplessinMD

Blue_FLADBlue_FLADover 17 years ago
Please finish

I like giving 100s - but only when the story is completed.

I would like to read about the next night but also your lives since then...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
her side

good first submission. would love to read her side of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story, lousy grammar.

I found the story very readable and erotic despite probably the worst spelling I've seen on this site. I'd like to see part 2 but please get someone to proof read it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ignore the idiots

great story my friend cant wait for the next session ignore the ussual idiots writing negative comments for this beautifull story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
true stories

Hey, this is a true story. So what if its not all proper in all ways.

This is your story. You go for it.

By the way,it has nothing to do with manhood/womanhood.It's all about the way your relationship develops as your life moves.

That said,lets us know the rest of the events the next day/night. Where you two are with the rest of your lives is also an interesting part.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
A closeted voyeur?

OK, just because a story is based on true events does not make it flawless AS A STORY. Husband’s character – sorry, could not buy it. Did not know what to say ; did not know what to do - again and again. It seemed all too clear that the husband is voyeuristic, and was orchestrating the conference event to satisfy his agenda. The maneuvers of the clumsy suitor were too much in your face to reasonably allow for the repeated lame lines:’ I did not know what to do/ say lines’.

Maybe in real life it all came as a surprise. In the story it seems like the husband orchestrates it. The coy weak husband image just did not ring true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very erotic.

Loved the slow, teasing build up. Sid was an excellent type. Such a commanding old man. Seen his type on many dancefloors. Short, agressive and strangely powerful. Looking forward to more!

RogerRogerover 16 years ago
The story had potential but...

it was ruined by bad grammar, poor spelling, awkward phrasing and pitiful punctuation. It read like you were as drunk as your characters were when you wrote it. Did you even bother to read it yourself after you finished the first (and evidently, only) draft of the story? At least learn the use of the words "of" and "off" next time.

doctoryes48doctoryes48over 16 years ago
Fabulous! Erotic

I have read plenty of grammatically correct, but dull, stories. I read for the content not the English lesson that might be lurking within. That being said, the content here caused my older cock to rise to wonderfully hard level. That seems to me to be the measure of these stories. It is the same measure I used when i saw my wife used by another man for the first time. Although there were conflicting emotions, my cock out voted all others. Same here in the story. Truth in advertising as we would say - my first experience was like this one and involved older men. However, I do not think that is the total answer as to why I liked it. I liked the pacing, subtly, the exposing of emotions - found it all very hot. Thanks and I hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please

Please get rid of the arrogant, condescending comments by your anon readers who think that anyone who doesn't agree with them is an idiot. I don't mind poor writing--we all have bad days, but I am so sick of condescending comments, like "ignore those idiots who aren't as smart as I am". Thanks for allowing me to vent my spleen.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not arrogant or condescending

How odd to start a story with a hostile, defensive statement about not caring what readers think.

Now I guess we get to not care what writers think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting concept but....

Yes, there were typos and all sorts of errors. You say you did not change the names -- so what's the name of "your daughter" -- Lucy or Karen (or something else with a K)?

VagabondxVagabondxabout 13 years ago
GREAT Story!

I enjoyed it ... liked the build up to the end ... now off to read Chapter 2!

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

A true piece of shit,,,,I've got to stop reading this shit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong on so many levels

What's described here isn't a marriage, most certainly wasn't the revival of a marriage and love between two people that it hinted at near the beginning. It was/is a disgusting trainwreck and I fully expect that part two will devolve into the typical birth of a slut wife and cucked husband tale. Only thing that can save this is if it concludes with a "be careful what you wish for" moral AND either they end up divorced drunks or she brings back an incurable disease that both have to endure while they glower at each other silently in perpetuity. Not sure I wouldn't beat the crap out of that sorry excuse of a husband just for the hell of it if I met him on the street. Nothing, absolutely nothing excuses a man (but then he isn't a man, is he?) from giving his wife away to another, much less standing passively by while said guy TAKES his wife in what amounted to rape. Doesn't matter one wit if she's in a drunken stupor or not. Alcohol is never an excuse although it's often used as one. I agree with the anon who says he has to stop reading this "shit." Perfect description of what's packed apparently packed inside the writer's constipated skull, regardless whether it's a "true" story or just a sick fantasy. He needs a cranial enema and I, too, need to stop reading this shit.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
I feel DIRTY after reading this

I am not talking about erotic dirty. Just Sid dirty and disgusting. I am also in great anguish from all the poor writing screw-ups in this tale. It could be a great exercise ... who can find the most goofs?

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stop being so fucking precious Lickidee

It's the filth that goes on a million times all over every day. Wives get fucked. Men fuck them. Some hubbies are passive. Porn thrives. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story

creeps me right out.

Not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-stop being.........

you sound like a real scum bag.

wifeuserscotwifeuserscotabout 11 years ago
reality check

We read these stories for the thrill of varied sexual activity and this reads like basically a true account of wife sharing. And if it is fiction then it is well written with an understanding of pace and empathy. I've certainly used and enjoyed a few wives while hubbies watched passively and this brought back happy memories

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Not bad

But cuckold husband must be a wimp. Well come to think of it most cuckolds are wimps, but cuckold got his sloppy seconds. Wife has nothing to complain about. She got off on two cocks and did nothing to stop old Sid from using her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad at all! I liked it very much, gave it a 5- (4.7/5.0 = 94%). More realistic than most people realize. It being a story, not a novel, the author could not offer more detail as to what may have precipitated the moment where the couple realize they ea

The wife is a keeper... and then some! I the first few paragraphs we realize that the wife is having a mild reactive depression or melancholy of sorts. Once she is in London her mood (& self esteem!) reach skyrocket into positive territory. All the joie de vivre that hitherto was suppressed & squeezed gets released causing an emotional avalanche in her psyche.

The husband's so-caled sex life was not gratifying. Libido is a strange thing. If it is not satisfied, it reluctantly settles for masturbation. It always seek to find newer & more exciting scenarios we jack off to. Libido needs object of desire. If a husband loves his wife he masturbates to a fantasy about her. If he has a predispisition to be a voyeur husband his psyche takes that road, quite often unbeknounst to him. He honestly believes he is just jealous, he likes when his wife attracts other men's attention but he anslyses that all of that is "normal". He gradually transforms into a voyeur husband & wannabe cuck. When a potential cuckold sees his wife in a somewhat compromising situation, he is too paralysed, too mesmerized, to react: he is practically paralyzed. He wants his wife to fuck another man but his brain is not ready to process that info & filters it, censors it, redacts it & releases it in a sanitized version.

Sid is a lucky mo|€r-fu(k€r who simply was at the right place at the right time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good grief man....

learn how to spell! Your wife cannot wear a group of rooms. That is what a suite is, it is actually spelt suit! The sentence structure and the spelling just got worse as the story went on. The storyline was good everything else wasn't! Gave it a 2 because of it.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 5 years ago
I liked it!

Thanks. yes some of the spelling was off, but you still know what was meant. No humiliation or hate, just a fun sexy adventure for both of them. hope the other 2 chapters are the same

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Sid?

Sid got on my nerves real quick like. Why was the husband so scared of Sid? Why did he let him take over their night of celebration? The hubby had to have known what Sid was out to do, it does not take a genious to have figured it out from when he first went to their table. Still dont understand why the hubby was so scared to tell Sid, No!! Maybe if he had been a younger guy, but a sixty year old and a pot belly? Well, at least Sid did something for her that the husband couldn´t.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bravo! I LOVE this story: ★★★★★ (5.0)! On top of being very erotic, this story is also totally realistic. Sid was so brazen that Angie's husband didn't know how to react: was like a rabbit caught in headlights.

Angie is the best. She is a keeper. Full stop.

The conference in London brought back the passion in their marriage. Angie's got the potential to become a hot wife par excellence. Her husband is very very likely to support her on that voyage.

I wish my wife were more like Angie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm hoping for a part 2. A very well done story. 5 stars

Really well done anxiously awaiting part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why did this happen?

I can’t imagine why a wife would be attracted to a 60 year old pot bellied bald guy in the first place let alone let him fuck her in front of her seemingly clueless husband. Story doesn’t explain why she let this happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Do you read what you write?

Because if you did you would notice all the missing words you left out as well as all the grammatical mishaps.

It was hard to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was hard going but still enjoyable to read even with all the missing words. Thanks for sharing what an emotional ride.

Had this happen to my wife at a wedding we where on the same table as Ron 41 and his wife Linda 39 she had to leave after the meal. As she was working the next day, Ron was paying my wife a lot of attention and she's a real flirt after a few drinks. To cut a long story short I'd already fucked my wife in the hotel before the wedding and she asked me to cum on her tit's. As she didn't want to have my cum leaking out of her minge during the wedding. I didn't have any issues with that as she's got a cracking set of 40 DD's with a curvy figure and she's a natural brunette, she keeps her self trimmed bellow.

At the time she was 43 and I was 56. Anyway at the end of the night Ron came back to our room for a night cap my wife when to have a shower while we talked. After a short time my wife rejoined us she was wearing a bath robe, I could tell by the way she was acting she was horny as hell. I realized it was her fertile time of the month one thing lead to another and before long the three of us were naked on the king size bed. I was on her right while Ron was on her left.

By the end of the night she got plenty of action me and Ron took turns filling her belly with our combined seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can see this happening. It’s so wild and improbable that I can understand being shocked into watching as an unattractive man pushes and manipulates till he fucks her as she lets it happen. I’ve had a similar experience and watched as my wife was fucked in front of me. He ignored me and anything she said making her lay back fucking her till he came in her.

I love this sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🙂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

The man pulls his cock out and all the husband can do is wonder what he should do?

Sorry, not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really loved this story.

I gave you a 5.0 [100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)].

I have

I’ve also had a similar kind of experience, albeit less drastic: namely my wife's bare thighs were kissed and caressed in front of me. It happend the private swimming pool. The host was my friend. After he kissed her both thighs just an inch from her pussie, he asked the two of us to forgive him, he said he was sorry and he realized he behaved inappropriately. The three of us had a lunch appointment. He asked us to kindly hurry up.

He added, "I hope I will not be nixed as your friend."

My wife said we would give him another chance, and we all went to the lunch appointment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ANGIE IS A KEEPER. FILL STOP. PERIOD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVE THIS STORY, GAVE YOU A

5.0 = 100% = A++ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

I really, really can relate to this story.

Truth be told, nothing like that ever happend to me in the real world, BUT I did have very similar erotic FANTASIES. Needless to say in those fantasies I willingly shared my wife with an alpha man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really really LOVED this Chapter, gave you a 5.0 = 100% = A++ (☆☆☆☆☆+)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY

(SPOILER ALERT!)

"Sid was certainly giving my wife Angie a good seeing to, she was responding to his movements with her own."

Angie is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous