At The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to our table I drank a good portion of my glass of wine. The alcohol burned as it went down, but I finished the glass anyway and poured the remainder of the bottle to re-fill it. I sat shacking as if it were cold and watched my wife with Sid.

The two of them seem to be in a battle of wits. Sid had put his hands on her arse and Angie removed them. He pulled her closer to him squashing her against his body. She in turn tried to push him away, trying to hold him back at arms length.

The music went on.

A couple next to us sat down and had a drink the woman spoke to her partner saying, "I like this DJ he plays smooching music for a good half hour or more," she sipped her drink while her partner drank from his pint glass, "Shall we go back?" He nodded and off they went back to the floor.

Christ I thought looking at my watch, Angie could have another fifteen minutes with Sid.

I looked back to find they had disappeared in the throng of bodies scampering for space on the dance floor. I looked around the bar to see nearly everyone was actually dancing; now you don't see that very often.

Then they reappeared and this time Angie was still holding him at bay. But his hands had returned to her arse and she hadn't bothered to remove them. Also I notice that he had his leg between hers and was trying to force her crotch against it by pulling her onto it.

Her face was she panic when suddenly the music stopped and then changed. A sudden made rush to get off the dance floor was next and Angie managed to break free from his clutches and returned to our table.

I could see she was angry and her face was crimson.

She plonked her self down on the seat and finished off her glass of wine in one.

Sid had disappeared I assume to the gents.

I watched Angie closely; her eyes were dancing about with her anger her face still blushed.

Angie looked at me, "What happened, we were dancing; you gave me to Sid why?"

I remained silent for I didn't have an answer for her.

She sighed, "We were enjoying the closeness weren't we, and something we hadn't done for years. Why did you give me up to Sid?"

"I don't know," I replied truthfully, "I agree it was something special, it really nice it was like old times; I'm sorry I don't know why."

"Well it ruined it. I'm so embarrassed, the man's an animal." She looked over at the dance floor as if it were calling to her, drained the wine that was left in my glass and went to dance some more.

Sid returned and sat opposite me, "Where's Angie?" he asked.

"Dancing," I replied shouting over the music which seemed to be louder now.

He looked and spotted her dancing and then looked back at me, "Do you mind it I . . ."

"I wouldn't if I were you."

He looked sheepish, "Oh, um sorry about that."

"You'd better apologise to Angie not me."

"Oh, okay." He picked up his pint and drank some beer.

It was a good ten minutes before Angie returned to the able.

I looked at my watch and thought it time to return to our room. Angie was still crimson and she wouldn't look at Sid.

"I suppose I'd better take up to bed, Angie?"

The music was beginning to wind down and the crowd was thinning out so I suppose it was that time.

Then Sid spoke up, "Say, why don't you both come up for a night cap." He smiled warmly and although it was late I had no objections but thought it best to see what Angie thought.

"Okay with you, Angie?"

"Alright but not for too long, you've got to me with your boss before the conference tomorrow," Angie replied.

I turned to Sid and said, "Lead on."

Sid let us into his room and I made a beeline for the chair. His room was smaller than ours but it was comfortable with a double and the usual amenities. Sid went straight to the mini bar and took a couple of small bottles of red wine. He poured out the wine and passed them to us. Angie had sat on the end of the bed looking a bit hesitant. She took the wine and sipped it while Sid got himself a bottle of beer.

He sat next to Angie and we started to chat.

Angie began to relax as we talked about family and our kids, their education and politics. So far the time spent with Sid was interesting and when he showed us pictures of his family Angie seemed completely relaxed. It was just after one am when Angie yawned and flopped back on the bed. She lay there with her eyes closed very nearly asleep. She'd fallen back with no regard to her dress and her skirt had ridden quite a lot reveal just a glimpse of stoking top.

Sid leaned over onto his side propping up his head in his hand. We were still talking, chatting about the Middle East of all places.

Then I saw him. I hadn't a clue how long he'd been doing it but I was shocked. The audacity of it; there he was running a finger from the hem of Angie's short skirt over her thigh and flat tummy to the waist band. Then he slowly bought his finger back down. There was no response from Angie so I assumed she'd fallen asleep.

Sid then traced his finger over her thigh making small circles as we talked. It was like he was doodling and his finger as if it were a pen.

With no response from Angie, Sid seemed to ignore me and continued to caress my wife while we talked.

At first I was angry that he should take such a liberty. I wanted to tell him to leave Angie alone and her back to our room but for some reason I wanted to continue with the talking.

Sid had now run his finger several times up and down on my wife's body. Then on the next pass upwards he hooked his finger under the hem of her skirt and pulled it up exposing most of her thigh and a good portion of her stocking top.

On the next pass upward it did it again but on the other leg, this revealed the all of her stocking on that leg and some of the bear flesh above. He again did the same manoeuvre on both legs lift her skirt higher until it wouldn't go any further unless he could get Angie to lift up of the bed.

From where I was sitting I could just see her black panties. What suddenly hit was the fact that we'd stopped talking.

Sid wasn't going to miss out either he sat up and looked down at my wife's partially exposed mound. Her lovely legs were slightly open so he was getting a good view. I could see he wasn't going to let an opportunity pass as he gently opened my wife's legs and took a clear look at her panty covered minge.

I've never had any thoughts of sharing my wife with another man. I know some men do and I've read on or two stories concerning wife sharing but it was never in my mind. I'd always thought myself as a jealous man when it came to my wife. Blame it on the drink if necessary but I really didn't want to stop it.

Then without further ado; as if I wasn't there, he got down on his knees opened her legs further and shuffled forward. I then heard the sound of a zipper and watched as he fumbled about with his trousers. Then he shuffled forward a bit more so that he positioned well up and between my wife's legs.

Shit, he's going to fuck my wife.

I stood up. My heart was beating so hard it hurt. What do I do?

I could see Sid holding his erect cock in his right hand and was just centre metres from her pussy. The only thing in his way was her black panties. But he was in control; gently he pulled the gusset of her panties over to one side revealing her fleshy labia. His cock was rock hard and of similar size to my own.

He then leaned forward and rubbed his cock head several times along Angie's slit until I saw her arousal. His cock was coated on the top side with her wetness.

What do I do?

I then got my voice, "What's going Sid?"

"I've got to have, Pete she is so incredibly horny." He looked up at me his face flushed red, eyes wide with lust.

"But she's my wife you can't . . ."

"I know, but I just . . ." He broke off and just pushed forward his cock head disappearing between her sex lips. He pulled back just a fraction and then pushed again and I found myself watching this man, a stranger, sliding his cock into my wife's body.

When his pot belly rested on her mound I knew he was almost all the way inside of her. I hen heard Angie give a low grunt followed by a long sigh. Looking at my wide I saw her mouth open while her eyes remained shut.

Sid then got his arms under her legs and pushed upwards while moving forwards he was ale to get to his feet forcing Angie to bend at the waist lifting her arse of the bed. Her legs were now fully open, skirt up round her waist exposing her panties and her stocking cover thighs while her lower legs dangle from his arms. The position allowed his to go even deeper into her body.

I stood there like lemon with the hardest erection I've ever had.

"Shit, she feels so good," exclaimed Sid as he remained still savouring my wife's cunt.

With the movement and the position she was in Angie opened her eyes. At first I could see she was disorientated and didn't register what was happening to her until I saw her look at Sid above her. Her eyes bulged in shock. At the same time Sid started fucking her, I saw his cock slide out and the back in.

"Oh!" Angie looked over at me. Her face suddenly coloured crimson, her eyes full of fear and embarrassment at the same time.

My wife was no longer a virgin housewife. She was taking another man's cock and she did nothing to stop him fuck her.

Sid took long slow thrusts into her cunt savouring the feel of her hot sex all the way along his cock and the incredible feeling of her fleshy cunt lips kiss the base of his cock as he ground his pubes into hers.

He kept this up for several minutes and then took his arms out from under her legs letting them fall to the bed and feet on the floor. Sid then put his arm under her back and lifted her up. Her legs automatically came on the bed and while keeping his cock bedded in her cunt he shuffle her up the bed until she was laying in the missionary position and him laying on top of her.

It was now that he really started to fuck her. Angie wasn't responding and I was glad in a way.

Sid was thrusting at a steady pace while Angie just lay there with her legs open just enough for him to lie between. His pace wasn't to fast or to slow. He was kissing her neck and sucking on her earlobe. He tried to kiss her mouth but she turned away.

I moved closer watching Angie lie there with her eyes closed hiding away within her embarrassment.

It was then I thought about our marriage, everything was going turn ugly after this.

I really didn't know what to do now. Yes I know some of you guys out there would be smashing this guy to a pulp but you're not me and you are not in this situation.

I decided to return to my chair when I noticed Angie's legs open a little bit. Then I saw her hips rise to meet his inward thrusts.

My God, she's beginning to enjoy it.

Sid kept the pace steady and then Angie sighed, "Oh God!" Her arms went around him while she opened her legs further and bending them at the knee -- opening her self completely to this man fucking her.

With her legs in that position I could see his cock sliding in and out like a piston. His length glistening with lubrication; her fluids were soaking her sex lips matting her pubic hair to her body.

Sid was certainly giving my wife Angie a good seeing too, she was responding to his movements with her own.

Sid gave a grunt and sucked on her neck. She held onto him as he speeded up and at the same time thrust harder.

Angie again groaned in pleasure as her lover ploughed into her. Then I watched completely mesmerized as Angie arched her back, her hips were still bucking in time with Sid's thrusts. Then suddenly she went rigged and then I saw her thighs start to quiver and at the same time lifted her head up and looked over his shoulder. She thrust her hips several times as her orgasm crashed through her body; as she held on so her head sort of went up and down in time with her hips.

"Oh my God!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

The Sid pushed violently forward burying his cock deep into Angie's cunt and started spunking my wife. I watched him jerk with every throb of his cock. A loud groan of sheer pleasure burst from his mouth as he flooded my wife's cervix with his sperm.

He then collapsed on top of her panting for breath. Angie also fell back onto the bed and she too was panting with the orgasm he'd just given her.

I was now standing at the bottom of the bed exalted at what I'd just witnessed.

His cock slipped from her hot wet cunt and he slowly got up.

I looked at Sid and him at me. I could see the sweat on his face as he turned to look at Angie and then back at me.

Sheepishly he said, "Look, I'm sorry, Pete." He then turned and went into the bathroom.

Angie sat up, her face was blushed with that just fucked look, and she was slightly disorientated. As she climbed off the bed she looked at me and gave a half hearted smile I also noticed that her panties had slipped back into place covering her well fucked hole.

I took her by the arm and helped her to her feet; as if my some mutual understanding we both left Sid's room and returned to our own. This was done in complete silence as neither one of us was able to find the courage to say anything.

Once in our room we got undressed. I sat on the bed as Angie quietly removed her clothes. The first thing I noticed was the hickey on her lower neck. Then as she pulled her panties down her sex was revealed. Her black bush matted and still very wet. I couldn't take my eyes away. As Angie removed her bra I watched fascinated as spunk started to run from her cunt and down her thighs.

Angie very quickly went into the bathroom.

How did this happen?

Why did I allow it to happen?

I got into bed. It was just after three AM. Angie got into bed next to me.

I could still see Angie and Sid together on the bed and cock grew almost instantly. I touched Angie's thigh and moved towards her. She opened her legs with no preamble and I mounted her.

My hard cock slid into her sex with ease. She was extremely hot and wet. I fucked her taking a lesson from Sid's performance. My body was telling me that I needed to com and come quick but I was determined to make sure that I bought my wife off. Fighting back the feelings of wanting to ejaculate I pumped into her and after a good half dozen times she held onto me and came. Her body shivered underneath me, "Oh yes!" she called out. "Hmm -- my god that was good." She kissed me deeply as I stiffened and pumped my spunk into her womb to mix with Sid's. The force of my ejaculation was such that it felt like it was lava pouring from my cock. With a groan I feel into my wife and rolled of her. We lie quietly until we fell asleep.

*

I hope you enjoyed my story. Once again I must emphasise that this is a true account of what happened at the conference of 1998. I've changed nothing not even the names. There is another part to this story -- part two takes place the following evening, now if you want to read more then please let me know. All comment are welcome.

12