At the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus had always been popular, because of his athletic ability, but he had never even "felt up" one of his dates prior to this evening. Now he found himself standing in a pool, holding a blue haired vision that had just slid her center onto his shaft without his having to ask or prod her. The shock was so intense, he almost came immediately and only just managed to control the urge to shoot.

Pulling away from the kiss, he looked down into the eyes of his Mermaid. He didn't know what he had expected to find there, but the look of pure joy and passion on Ami's face allayed any worries he had about continuing.

Pulling herself back up to his kiss, Ami also pulled her body most of the way off of that wondrous impalement, then slowly slid back down the shaft of her lover. With slow easy movements, she led him into the rhythm of the moment. She hadn't taken the time to see how large Marcus was, but by the feel of what was inside of her, he was huge. Marcus shifted his hands down to her rear in order to better support her weight, and the feel of his hands now securely holding her encouraged Ami to begin increasing the speed and force of her movements.

By now Marcus had given over complete control to the girl he held. His entire existence had narrowed down to the feelings building in his cock, and the need to stay upright. He knew he would not be able to hold out any longer, and thrust himself at her with all the force he could muster. Ami had been on the verge of her own orgasm for so long that as soon as he started to fill her vessel, her body convulsed and added her own juices to his, the overflow streaming down his legs and turning a milky white in the pool. As the last spurts of his cum escaped into Ami's pussy, Marcus' knees gave way and he fell backwards into the water.

Gasping reflexively, he inhaled the pool's water and started to flail around. In moments, Ami had grabbed him and pulled him over to the side of the pool and lifted him out. With the instincts of the doctor she would one day be, Ami turned him on his side and encouraged him to cough up the fluids in his lungs. After a few moments, Marcus was finally able to control his heaving chest and looked up at his savior. "Guess you're the real lifeguard around here," he grinned.

The relief Ami felt was almost like a physical blow, and she just sat back and stared at him. Then she began to giggle, and within seconds it had turned into an almost hysterical laugh. Marcus sat there speechless; he had no idea what was so funny. Finally, Ami managed to get herself under control, "I'm sorry, but I just had this image of trying to explain how I drowned you by making love to you." At this Marcus grinned and chuckled himself.

"I don't think they would have believed you. After all I am quite a bit bigger and older than you."

"Oh, you'd be surprised at what I can do."

"I already have been."

Marcus started to reach over for Ami, but she stopped him. "We shouldn't, your lungs aren't going to be able to work properly for the next few hours. You need to go home and get some rest. I want you to promise me you'll go see a doctor first thing tomorrow morning. In fact you should go to the emergency room tonight."

"Why? I'm fine."

"Marcus! You know as well as I do, possibly better, that any drowning victim runs the risk of pneumonia, and it has nothing to do with what kind of shape you are in."

Marcus was amazed at the calm assurance of that voice. It sounded just like his instructor's in lifeguard training, and he had no desire, or ability to defy it. Especially, considering who was giving the order. "I'll go, but only if you'll give me your number, so I can call to tell you the doctor's diagnosis."

Ami stopped short, how was she going to explain his call to her mother? Then a sly seductive grin spread across her face. "I've got a better idea. How about I just meet you back here tomorrow for another swim?"

Marcus was caught; he would do what ever this vision said with an offer like that. "Anything you wish, my Mermaid."

A few minutes later, Ami was walking slowly home. She could hardly believe what had happened, or what she had committed herself to. She already knew that after the pool closed for the season, Marcus would be moving back to Kyoto for the winter. But that was still two weeks off and she had discovered that she really loved being a woman. Somehow, she was going to have to deal with his leaving. But at least for the next two weeks, she was going to play the part of Mermaid to the fullest. With a sigh of pure joy, she continued home.

FINIS

12