At the Villa Ch. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands were caressing my hair as I sucked her drenched gusset. She gave a little moan as I pressed my head further against her covered mound. I sucked her and drank her smelly juices until, silently she cum. I knew she did, as her body shook and juices flowed. She moaned a near silent moan. Then she pulled me way from her pussy exactly as I was on the verge of exploding. As she started to close her legs, in one instant I managed to pull down her wet knickers'. She complied by first lifting one leg and then as she lifted the second she gave me the opportunity, to a view of her shaven pussy.

Hera checked again; then gave me a kiss on my lips; it was a quick one. She knelt infront of me, took my dick into her mouth, pushed the foreskin back and licked the purple head. It was more than raging. The way she was manoeuvring her tongue around it made my hearth tick and the flood gates were ready to open. Her tongue toyed around the ridge licking and massaging it, with her tongue. At that very moment I was ready, on the verge of exploding. The head grew bigger and harder as I felt the flow of my seed flowing through the tubes and towards her mouth. At last she swallowed the head, taking about two inches inside. Within a couple of seconds I was filling her mouth with a load of sperm which she totally swallowed. I wanted to shout as the flow of sperm flowed out of my oval hole but I was scared somebody would enter.

Hera cleaned herself in the bathroom and when she came out I was already decent.

'Sam, one last thing before you go, do you like to touch my wet pussy with your hand?' I just smiled. She lifted one leg and rested it on the chair, lifted her skirt and I cupped her extremely hungry pussy with my hand. It was drenched; it was hot, steaming with sexual energy. She was hot and hungry for more, but the risk we took was already an enormous gamble. Her body started to shake as she whispered moans in my ear, begging me to keep coming back until the day in question; the big day, she called it.

I cleaned my self and left with Hera's panties sealed in a plastic bag.

********

'That must have been a very stimulating session Sam? What about the panty.' Lydia asked

'Incredibly risky, but as agreed it happened just once. About the panty; that is still and remain a secret. It was the only one I ever collected.' I lied.

'What happened after that, did you fuck her?' Lydia asked.

'I will answer that in due time. It's a long story; maybe I'll tell it, maybe not.'

I was still massaging Lydia's swollen labia. I knew that the fire in her sexual chakra had started and was burning strongly. The pressure was increasing. My fingers now where massaging along the valley from just not touching her clitoris to her vaginal opening. The next in line was to massage around Lydia's clitoral area, exactly too close but also not too far.

She became more excited as my fingers were moving around, massaging her vaginal lips. From Lydia's vaginal lips I moved further back where I used only two fingers, especially around her clitoris where the area is so limited. She moaned as her body shook from the pleasures she was enduring. My fingers continued to flow lightly over her sensitive skin as she moaned and cried, her body wriggling on the bed.

'Ohhh Sam, do it slow... aaahhhh yes, that nice yessss... you sending me crazy... slow and hard please... yesss aaaahhhh oooohhh... yessss... I feel like cumming again.' Lydia cried and moaned as her body continued to gyrate.

My other hand crawled down slowly from massaging her breasts down over her chest and stomach, until I was down between her legs. I lubricated the pointing finger as I passed through the valley between Lydia's swollen lips. I moved it around in coordination with the clitoral massage, until it was over her anal orifice. I pressed it lightly over Lydia's rosebud, massaging slowly and still lightly as she started to lift off her ass from over the cushion. She just jumped up again and again as my finger pressed against the centre ring of her rosebud. Lydia went wild as one finger was pressing against her clitoris and the other against her anus ready to enter. Lydia gave a huge moan. She cried and shouted as I pressed my other finger against her other sensitive spot.

I kept it slow. Now everything was boiling as we were approaching the final climax. She opened her eyes, gave me a look of great satisfaction. I gave her time to climax, after enjoying another satisfactory massage. I wanted to push my finger up inside her ass, but it was too late. I wanted to continue. The end of my sister's story was also getting to a close. I wanted to end it as soon as possible, as much as I wanted to fuck Lydia and break the rest of her hymen. I was very anxious indeed to act the two sessions simultaneously.

'What about your sister, did she marry?' Lydia asked as she relaxed.

*************

The holidays were flying, passing too quickly; the wedding day was soon to arrive and be forgotten, but my sister's tormentions kept me busy. It was around the beginning of August, exactly the first Saturday. That particular week there was not much sex as she was running around, caring of the wedding arrangements, most of the time carting mother. We only had two sessions but on Saturday she left early and did not return until mid-afternoon.

'Sam.' She whispered as she was hugging me looking so happy that I immediately knew, something had happened. 'I've a big surprise for you Sam. Just take off your clothes?' I was naked in no time. It was no good fighting my sister, as she always got the upper hand; so for the next few remaining days I decided not to disappoint her, although I was not happy. Fucking my sister was never on my agenda. Fucking my cousin was a bit different, although she never let me anywhere close to her vagina except for some oral sex.

Sis shed her clothes in a whiff. She always preferred doing sex in her room so she was there lying down on her bed, her legs wide opened, she pulled her legs and there she was like a flying eagle in its glory. Her most intimate area was wide, wide open; there infront of my eyes. Those hot swollen lips and the thin wings slightly separated from each other were covered with fresh love juice which was flowing from the depths of her permanently erupting volcano. They were shinning in the light coming from the little chandelier above.

I loved my sister as much as she loved me. I hated that moment when, soon we were going to be separated. For me it was just a brotherly sisterly love; but I never wanted to go that far. I must console myself that I had made her more than very happy. I gave her what she wanted and collaborated with her. I was very happy that the end of this affair was, hopefully, coming to an end. I can say I wouldn't be sorry as those few months increased my confidence in the art of love making. There were times when it was nearly impossible to satisfy her desires of her hot blood burning flesh.

I marvelled at her beauty there lying on the bed. She had a fantastic body, very desirable. I looked at my sis body, lying there on her bed in all its' beauty and splendour, waiting to be loved and pleasured. Her carnal desires, the hunger, the yearning, the longing, the craving for the pleasures of the flesh were at most times controlling her. Since the day I was seduced, her yearning for my body never stopped. There was teasing, touching and anything that can wake my little boy. How many times she came into my room and sucked me dry? She was crazy for me and my body. I only hoped that her carnal desires would be satisfied with much less when she becomes a housewife, a new decent and respected married woman.

My little boy was raging, more than ever. Why, I couldn't understand. Was it her hunger for me and the brotherly love she crazed about? I always wondered why, because it all started after she's been seeing this guy for more than two years. Nobody knew about sis's boyfriend in the house, not even the cousins, only mum knew and maybe dad.

I just got on the bed and then on top on her body in a sixty nine position. I looked close at her vaginal area; she was not only shaved but there was blood and was also covered with sticky stuff which probably was sperm from her future husband. I said nothing and started licking. It wasn't worth arguing with her, especially during those moments. She was so hot waiting again for sexual satisfaction, yearning for my flesh. The taste of blood and sperm was evident that she had lost her cherry.

In no time she was hotter than a volcano. She exploded as she came with a mind blowing orgasm. She hadn't cared to touch or sucked my raging hardon. She was there shaking like a mad animal, gyrating her body, totally lost in her carnal pleasures and desires. I just enjoyed sucking her juices and nearly cleaned the entire vaginal area. The smell and taste of sex was incredible and together the smell of aroma pushed my sexual ego beyond control. I sucked her clit and even squeezed it hard between my teeth, sending more fuel into the fire. She was going from one eruption into another, one stronger climax after another until she gave one very strong cry. She pushed herself away exactly as my finger passed inside her anal muscle.

I was on the verge of exploding. I took a deep breath and tried to hold on at least for a few more seconds. I wanted to ask if she had endured the pain when her cherry was popped, but I thought it was not the right moment, at least not at that particular instant, may be later.

I knew the end to this, had still to come. I knew she was not yet satisfied, as much as I realized that I had to finish where her future husband left off. I turned round and looked at her face, her eyes were closed and her body was still shaking. Her legs were closed and totally stretched. I put my hands on the inside of her knees and pulled them wide apart. Sis did not resist. Sis legs just opened, wide and as wide as she could. I settled between them, pointed my raging hard on towards her opening of the entrance of procreation and very slowly and cautiously planted it into the depths of her temple of love. I felt incredible satisfaction as I fully planted my raging hardon inside her newly stretched tube. She tightened her muscles around it and held it for what seemed a long time.

'Sam, tell me the truth... don't lie to me.' Sis said, her eyes shining and focused on mine.

'You know I don't.' I answered

'This is the most important moment for me, little brother. I soon will be married and I always wanted to be your first. Maybe after my marriage this would not be any more possible, but I loved you and continue to love you. You were always my inspiration and for which, my thanks and what we are doing now together, it will never be forgotten, my thanks. Is this your first?' She emphasized the word 'this' in the question.

'Sis the truth is... yes this was my first vaginal penetration and I accept your thanks.' I answered.

I lowered myself further and our lips met, her vaginal muscles never retracted and my hard cock was still imprisoned inside her vaginal vice. We kissed slowly, our eyes open enjoying each others bodies. I think that was the happiest moment in our lives, we were one body, loving brother and loving sister connected together from both ends.

'Sam it's a perfect fit?' sis said.

'I confirm sweetie pie; yes it is a perfect fit.' I concluded.

*******

As soon as I concluded the pelvic massage I pressed my finger against Lydia's anal corona, turned it a couple of times and pushed it deeper into her anal orifice up to my the first knuckle. That was the historical conclusion when her body went into a trance and exploded into a delirium of sexual pleasure, pleasures which surly she never envisaged she'll go through. Her hands moved and pushed my hand away from her vaginal area, while contractions and heart breathing increased. My finger, embedded inside her sphincter was slowly sucked further in, with every contraction. Her body was going wild.

'Ooohhh Saammm, I'm cumming, cumming Saammm... cumming.' Lydia shouted as soon as my last touches sent her over to the clouds into another world. Her body jumped on the bed as my hand was massaging her clit and all around her pussy.

I just skipped part of the massage, the inner vaginal massage. Lydia was still partially a virgin. Therefore I preferred, that before I mess up what was left of her hymen I would introduce my hard cock than the use my finger inside her vagina. The finger of my left hand had been kept busy lightly massaging her rosebud and the outer area around it. With the use of too little pressure I started pushing it slowly through her sphincter. I was just teasing and kept it lightly as I knew that Lydia could have gone wild too quick if my finger had penetrated deeper into her ass.

'Sam, please slow down? My body wants to explode again and again.' She cried.

She kept shaking and moaning with the ultimate in sexual pleasures. She was still trying to push my hand away from her most intimate part of her body while at the same time Lydia tried to close her legs, but my legs provided the much needed barrier of holding her legs wide open.

'Please Samm! I can't take anymore. I need a rest.' Lydia cried.

'Not yet sweetie. There's more to come.' I answered.

'Nooooooo... Noooooo. I'm cummmminnng! Cummmiiinnnnnggggg!' She cried. ' Stooopppp... pleeessssse... pleeessssse.' She cried and cried all the time trying to stop what I was doing to her.

My finger was totally embedded into her ass and my other hand was still massaging her clit against the pressures of her hand.

I abruptly stopped. Got on my knees still between her legs, my mouth exchanged positions with my hand as I started sucking her engorged clit, pressing my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth. My other finger was still in her arse as I was feeling and receiving sexual signals through the strong anal contractions and how far away she was in her world of sexual desires. Then I stopped, moved my mouth away, pulled my finger from her anal tube and let her relax.

Lydia took some time to calm down and open her eyes. My hard dick was also waiting for the finale, the climax of this sexual adventure, a comparison between Lydia's crave for sex and carnal pleasures; and the satisfaction of my older loving sister whom I haven't seen, since her wedding night, approximately twenty years before. This beauty I have lying here; Ninteen years my junior is longing to experience her first male, inside her body. Lydia's mind blowing orgasms maybe were similar with those my sister and I went through when we made love during those few months; before we separated and went our ways.

I looked into Lydia's eyes. There were tears leaking slowly, tears not of sorrow but of pleasure. The smile was heavenly. I slowly moved forward, my eyes focused on her angelic face. Another tear; another smile! I stopped and kissed her hard nipples, first the left then the right. I hindered on the right; then squeezed it between my teeth until a little cry of pain came out. Another look at her beautiful, adorable face; followed by a question.

'Are you ready my dear? If not, no problem, just say so?' I asked.

She smiled at me, lowered her eyes and looked down between our bodies focusing her vision on my manhood. It was there waiting for the right moment, the moment when she was ready to receive it into her temple of unbearable pleasures. She looked at me, her eyes shining with desire, her lips slightly smiling. I was waiting for that very, special moment, for that signal. Then she nodded. She did not speak. There was absolute silence in the room.

I leaned down and my lips touched hers'. We kissed lightly, just feeling the slight movement of energy flowing between us. With my right hand I grabbed my hard dick, moved up and down along the bottom of her valley along the smooth pink skin between her swollen lips and end it up at the opening of her door to the golden temple.

Our lips were still touching and her eyes watching mine for any movement. I just pushed the head through the door, just less than half the head. My lips separated from hers and I whispered. 'Are you sure you are not; still a virgin?' I asked.

'Why you ask?' Lydia asked.

'I am just only asking, because your maidenhead seems to be, not fully broken, maybe partially.' I whispered back.

'Could be possible Sam, as I only tried using a tampon once and I saw some blood, so I thought, that's that.' She whispered in the intimate silence of the room.

Do you want to preserve what's left?' I asked.

'Why you ask, again?' Lydia asked back, still whispering.

'Because of who, you are?' I asked.

'What do you mean, Sam? What's the mystery?' Lydia asked back

'Do you want to know now or later?' I asked.

'I'm lost now Sam, I knew there is a relation between us, I felt it when you looked into my eyes while still on the boat that night, just before you picked Diana. I wanted nothing more than picking me, instead of any other girl from the group. Now I know the reason why I was left to be your last. You are nothing more than my lost uncle. Just please me Sam as you pleased my mother who is not Sandra but Selene. Your story gave me all the clues I needed. I hope it will be a perfect fit, too... my dear lost uncle.' I just gave a slight push until I felt the resistance. I waited and pushed again. It started to tear. She was watching me and I was watching for her reactions. She gave a push upwards as I started to push in, again.

'Auuuch it hurt.' It was rather a strong push. I wasn't waiting for her to react so instantly, but now my hard cock was free to continue to fill the depths of her temple of love. A smile on her face as the rest slowly settled inside her, fully disappeared as our pelvic areas pressed against each other.

I kissed her, a slow significant kiss of love. Her vaginal muscles tightened hard around my hardness as much as her mother's did on that special occasion.

'Don't you think it's a perfect fit, my dear uncle?' Lydia asked.

'I think it's more then a perfect fit, my lovely little baby. Don't be shocked, you may be more than my niece.' I said while watching for her reaction.

'It seems stranger than fiction. Do I have to call you pa?' She asked

'That I will never accept, but your mother played a game; maybe even, a very little dirty game. She wanted her first born to be inoculated with my sperm.' I answered.

'She loved you too much... Sam. She still loves you; too, too much. She will be here the moment I tell her that I had discovered where her beloved brother is. Now let's just forget about the past, at least for the moment. I just want you to make love to me like you never even done with my mother... please Sam. I'm totally in your hands; send me crazy; send me wild. I just want nothing more, but to experience the best.' And she hugged me and kissed me like a girl possessed. The rest was indescribable.

As we stopped kissing, I just relaxed, my hard dick throbbing inside the depths of her temple of love. I remained static for some minutes without not even a movement, while her vaginal muscles were clutching my steel hard phallus as it remained there, pulsating with every beat of her heart.

I watched Lydia, her eyes closed, that incredible smile on her face, telling me too many things. How happy she was. Maybe how satisfied. Lydia's body was shaking as was mine as we were entwined together enjoying the pleasures of our love making. The sexual energy which was building into our bodies was flowing out of our sex chakras, moving all over and mixing throughout our bodies as we were tightly connected. She gave a cry of satisfaction as a huge eruption took her into the heavens; her body shook with the powerful orgasms, one dissolving into another, stronger than the previous. She lifted her legs and turned them round my lower back, pressing them harder, pushing my wand of light deeper against the portal of her womb. I just stayed there feeling her body erupting while I enjoyed the beautiful joyful orgasms, which some of mine even coincided together with her's.