At the Villa Ch. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

But I was totally in control, separating the orgasms from the ejaculations.

Her nipples were hard. I felt them pressing against my chest. I whispered in her ear, where my mouth was with my tongue teasing her earlobe. 'In which heaven are you now?' I asked.

'I've no idea, Sam, but I assure you, very high... Just fuck me Sam, fuck me... yes fuck me.' Lydia cried.

'Sure you want to feel it, going in and out, pumping and thrusting into your really hot pussy? You seem hotter than your mother on our first encounter.' I said.

'Aaaahhh Samm... I'mm cummminngg... Cummminngg; Cummminngg... Aaaahhh... Aaaahhh.' Lydia cried.

She was passing through another of her wild orgasms as I pinched one of her nipples between my teeth and another between my fingers, teased them and then started to squeeze them, first slowly rolling them, one between my teeth and the other between my fingers until she cried with pain. 'Auuch, auuch; aaaahhh. Sam Stop, stop... I'm cumming again; cumming again...aaahhh ; auuch.'

She cried and shouted, her body shook again and again as I started to pull my dick back until it was at the entrance. My mouth was still there sucking her hard nipple which got harder, as much as my dick got harder and harder filling her vagina to the limits. I started fucking her vaginal entrance as her body gyrated on the bed, giving her very fast short thrusts in and out through her entrance of her newly broken lock of the orifice of love, pleasure, desire and lust.

She just went crazy, she shouted for me to stop, but I just sent my rigid dick deep, deeper into her craving erupting volcano. I shot a few strong hard thrusts all the way out and straight in, hitting her portal of procreation. Her body shook like never before. She cried and shouted, while I kept thrusting in and out of her vagina. Sometimes I stop and immediately her muscles tightened around it. The moment it was released I started again thrusting in and out of her vagina, trying to brush against the different areas of her inside walls. At times I made sure I brush against her G-spot, sending more shrivels of pleasure through her entire body.

Then I just stopped, my raging dick totally buried inside her still erupting volcano, her body burning with hunger for more sexual satisfactions. This was her very first fuck. It was her first taste, of the real thing. What she had enjoyed were the first tastes of multiple orgasms; incredible real mind blowing eruptions. I just laid there resting on her body feeling her heart still pounding hard as her orgasmic tension was subsiding slowly.

I slowly lifted myself. I was still hard and inside her vagina, looking at her angelic face, eyes closed and a beautiful smile. I gave her a light kiss on those moist lips then slowly I pulled my dick out of her vagina, leaving her empty. I just looked down towards my rigid dick; there it was covered in her love juices mixed with little streaks of red virgin blood. I was now on all fours with her body there lying on her back, her legs wide open and my legs resting between them.

Her vaginal area looked well lubricated, too wet with the juices that had poured out during her multiple intense orgasms she been through. I just moved my head upwards and downwards, overwhelmed by her beauty. I just lie down next to her, put one hand under her shoulders and slightly lifted her until out lips met. We kissed lightly as she continued to calm down.

'Sam; that was wonderful... never thought making love is so wonderful... I'm so happy; so happy that I enjoyed the pleasures of a well learned lover and proud being my first.' Lydia said under the spell of love.

'How do you feel, now?' I asked.

'I'm totally exhausted Sam! I think I need a long well earned sleep; maybe dreaming about another bout of love making.' She answered smilingly.

'Now, just take a couple of deep breaths and relax, just cherish the pleasures you had just enjoyed.' I ordered.

She took a few deep breaths and relaxed. I just could feel her body in my hands, just how relaxed she was.

'There is blood around my still hard well lubricated dick. Do you like to lick it clean, while I will clean yours?' I asked excitedly.

'I would love to enjoy the end result, so I was really a virgin!' She exclaimed.

'On one condition; keep yourself cool and don't cum again, and yes you were still a virgin, but this will be just our secret.' I said

'Why should I don't cum?' She asked.

'I think you had enough, just concentrate on cleaning mine and do not care what I'm doing down there, between your legs.' I instructed.

I gave her another kiss and turned around, my dong hanging over her mouth and my mouth started to lick and collect all the juices which were still sticking to her vaginal area. I even ploughed my tongue along the walls of her pouty lips collecting as much as I could manage. The taste of her love juice was exquisite, the smell was fastidious. The mixed fluids with her virgin blood were evident that this was her first.

She concentrated on my hard dick, licking along its' length and around it, including the naked head. She ended filling her mouth for a few seconds and dropped it as soon as she felt my mouth leaving her vaginal area with a squeeze of her clitoral button.

I just turned and got back to where we were before. I looked at Lydia's beautiful face; she was very relaxed, her legs still wide open. Her chest, endowed with those striking, attractive breasts each gifted with an exquisite hard nipple. I just looked at her face while I slowly leaned on top of her, one hand holding my hard dick.

'You look so loving, so stunning, I have no words. I just want put my dick at the entrance and push slowly in for one last time.' I said very politely.

'Only just to get the feeling, if it still be; a perfect fit.' She spoke just to verify.

'Do you think it will be a perfect fit, my dear little beauty?' I asked.

'No harm, just push it in, it's already waiting at the entrance.' She answered. I pushed slowly until it was, there inside her vagina, totally immersed in her flowing nectar. I just stayed frozen, looking into her eyes, while we smiled at each other. Her vaginal muscles acted, closed totally around my wand of light, while we smiled at each other.

'It's more than a perfect fit, dad.' she declared.

END OF LYDIA'S FIRST ENCOUNTER.

At the Villa- Episode 3 will follow soon.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers