At the Villa Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

At last, Sam too fell asleep. None of them woke early. Athina was first. She moved a little and crawled from underneath the covers and slipped towards the bathroom. When she returned she crawled silently back in, without waking him. The closer she got to his body and more she was continuing to enjoy the charade.

She noticed that his truncheon was as hard as it could be. She continued to crawl until her face was as close as she could get it, to where his hard dick was. As she got close enough, still underneath the bedclothes, she opened her mouth and with her tongue she licked his cock all along the way. Sam felt something happening close to between his legs. Therefore he decided that he will play the part. He felt her tongue, with which she was massaging his cock, moving along its length back and forth. He stayed quite, just enjoying the feeling. Sooner than he thought he felt her lips pushing the foreskin backwards while taking most of his manhood deep inside her mouth. At one point he thought he was dreaming, but it was not a dream. She continued to play with her tongue until she was ready to relieve him. But no; Athina was there underneath the covers with her mouth filled to the brim.

'Fuck; Sam thought.' He could not believe how hungry she was for his cock. She continued to suck, while with every go she took more and more until she had the whole length into her throat.

Sam nearly exploded. He could not believe how she had learned how to take such a big hard cock all the way, with just a little gag. His only suspect was none other than Padme herself, who gave her all the necessary information and practice. The way she was sucking him or better masturbating him with her mouth, she had put Sam in a queer position. Liquids were flowing. Athina changed the tactics as she pulled her mouth back, massaged the head with her tongue and then in, it went again all the way.

'Fuck... fuck... I'm cummmiiinnggg. Cumming.' Sam shouted. That was the moment when he filled her throat with a load of hot loving cream. He pumped three or four shots before she started to pull her mouth back, very, very slowly, while enjoying the taste of his baby making cream.

With her mouth still loaded she let his hard dick fall on his pelvis. Then she moved slowly underneath the covers until their eyes met. There was a lot of love in them. There was nothing of the boss type of look. Their loving eyes were focused on each other while she continued to crawl like a snake; a loving snake. As her mouth got closer, she kissed him rather lightly but very effectively.

Sam felt betrayed. He never had any ideas, if he ever was ready to love a woman in the right way. He loved women, he loved to play with them; he loved fucking them while watching them getting hot and wild. But he liked them only according to his rules, with no commitments. With Athina, he was falling in her trap. He was sure that if he will not be careful he will fall in her trap and have to commit himself.

Their lips were stuck together. A load of his cum was still being baked inside her mouth, trying not to loose it. At last she shared it with him. Sam had no option except to drink his share, while she enjoyed the rest.

Sam loved Athina's way of manipulating him, in a way. No woman had ever done so. She was endowed with certain virtues which Sam had never came across with any woman he had. He was endowed with such a virtue that he can take any woman he wanted, to bed. Sam thought; that with Athina they were on equal grounds. Now he had to start thinking hard, about their future together. The more days that passed the more he felt his love for her... growing. It was not anymore, the love of a daughter, but he was looking forward beyond that. He felt that this new love was multiplying too fast.

As she broke away from Sam's lips she looked back into his eyes with a beautiful loving smile on her face; the look and the smile rocked his body. The more love he saw in her eyes the more he felt attached to her. That face, those eyes? Too many questions can be asked. He felt hooked, tied to her body and her soul. There were moments when he wondered, if he can go along with it.

They kissed and hugged each other aggressively. Sam wanted to find a moment to run to the bathroom but with Athina on top of his body it was not possible. His cock was hard, rubbing between her legs, massaging her clitories. She was going wild as she could not stop moving. She continued to suck on his tongue. Her nipples were like nails pressing hard into his chest.

Sam started to moan as he was sucking on her tongue. His body wanted to explode. He wanted to pull his muscles as he was about to blow another load. Athina, with her way of getting to know his body, jumped from over him, but only to change direction. She fed him her pussy as she slammed it against his mouth while she took his hard cock, again deep down all the way in her throat.

Holding it there for a few long seconds she pulled her mouth back until she only had the head. She worked on the head while Sam enjoyed her tasty flowing juices, which like always they streamed out of her vagina, in abundance. They continued to suck on each other for a few more minutes when Athina cried and moaned. She was overtaken by a huge orgasm which not only rocked the whole of her body but also Sam's. A flush of liquid hit Sam all over his face which covered it with love juice while Athina continued to press her hot pussy against his mouth.

Sam wanted to move and move fast. He was hungry, not only for Athina's flesh but also for a good tasty breakfast. When he knew what the time was, he pushed Athina off his body and got off the bed, flew into the bathroom to do his part of the morning chores.

As he was doing his normal morning things in the bathroom she picked up the phone and ordered breakfast for two to be brought up to their room. By the time Sam finished his morning obligations Athina went in to do her's and also fresh in herself with a cool shower. By the time she was ready the trolley with different cakes, hot eggs and bacon, fruit, coffee and tea, milk and juices; were all there available for both of them to share.

After breakfast they enjoyed another session of love making, which made both of them more and more hungry for each other. After Athina enjoyed another couple of orgasms followed by Sam blowing one load into Athina's hungry mouth, she made sure she would not loose even one drop.

After they relaxed, they kissed and hugged each other. Ready to go out they entered the shower both naked and relaxed under the hot shower. It was about midday by the time they went off to visit some museums within Athens itself. There were a lot of old time marble statues of both naked males and females from different eras. Both types of statues were perfect in the way they were sculptured. The touch on the cold marble of certain areas like the muscles or the touch of the female breast would send shivers through any body. The feeling of the shape and the smoothness can easily make any cock ready to explode. They were as perfect as the real men and women that roam around.

Athina was immersed to know more about the Greek history and they spent quite some time to finish just one museum. After they ended their visits they visited another two museums. When they finished Athina wanted to visit a couple of shops, especially clothes. Sam joined her and gave her the freedom she needed to roam around. She was just window shopping. There were few clothes which she liked, but she was not yet ready to fill her wardrobe in just one instant.

On their second night together, Sam took her to the theatre where they attended for the performance of a Greek comedy. They both laughed a lot as it was a very funny play. After the play they popped into a restaurant and enjoyed an exquisite meal, some music and even a little dancing.

They returned back just after midnight. They just had a shower and got themselves under the covers as naked as the moment they were born. They were very tired so they hugged kissed each other while they recounted some of the day's experiences. The heat radiating from their bodies was very strong. As they kissed they entwined their bodies together, but they were too tired to indulge into anything too hot. Before Athina turned on her side she gave Sam her last kiss for the night. Teasingly she pushed her ass against Sam's semi hard cock and within minutes they were both lost in their dreams.

Wednesday, it was going to be the last night in Athens before they go to Kifisia. For Athina everything was new. She loved every moment of her trip. They woke up again rather late. The ordered breakfast in the room and before they went out to continue to explore Athens they spent an hour or so devouring each other. The heat between them continued to increase and Athina felt very pleased, even though she knew; that she had put a very heavy burden on Sam, himself.

Sam took her to the Piraeus area where he had spent most of his younger days. Since his parents had passed away he had cut all ties with relatives, except for his sister and his niece. They had a light lunch and went back to the hotel.

As they got off the shower Sam watched her walking with those beautiful bums swaying from one side to another. He stopped to watch and evaluate. She looked lovely and graciously loving. She stopped as soon as she noticed that she was being watched.

'Like what you see Sam?' she asked.

'Just look at my little boy?' Sam asked back.

'Isn't he always in the elevated mode; waiting to pleasure.' Athina asked.

'You seem to be getting naughtier by the day. You seem to enjoy what you see, didn't you, you naughty lady?' Sam teased.

'You know I do. I have very hot blood in my veins. They had been waiting in the cold for far too long. Now... it is time to wake them up.'

She turned and looked at Sam when he had stopped to enjoy the view infront of him. She half turned her body from the waist up giving him a perfect view. She was pleased that his big shaft was erect and hard. 'Emmmmm what is he waiting for my dear Sam; my mouth or something else? She cheekily asked.

Sam took his manhood in his hand and straightened it while she smiled back. 'Remember, he never abused his authority. He knew the rules and he abide by them.' Sam answered.

Athina gave him another sweet smile and continued to walk towards the bed. Sam was still watching. He knew that she was up to something; maybe not so naughty. As she reached the bed she stopped, waited, then she slowly bent forward resting her hands way in, on the mattress. She looked back. She knew Sam was watching that view, those bums and her pussy lips enticingly exposed between her thighs. Then she lifted one leg while she opened it as wide as could, giving Sam that perfect view, before she rested it on her knee on the edge of the bed, and so she did with the other.

Sam did not move. He loved the way Athina was acting. He loved such manoeuvres, especially when a woman goes along with any present situation. He knew that she loved him and as much; her blood was boiling for him. His heart had also started to heat up. He could not believe himself how he was falling in love with her; even though, he was not yet ready to commit himself.

He had to move. He knew what she wanted. He could see the juices glistening in the light as they were cascading along her inner thighs. He loved the taste, not only of her juices but also of her smelly leaking pussy. He could not take that scene any more. He just ran towards her and before he knelt down, he licked her asshole as it was in line with his eyes. Her body jumped as his tongue moved around her rosebud. She cried and shouted as she exploded. Her body started to shake as Sam lowered himself on his knees and with his tongue he started to collect the juices as they were flowing from inside their natural source.

At last they ended again in a sixty nine position, eating and sucking on each other's genitals. They could not have enough of each other. They exploded many times while Sam tried to control his little monster from exploding. He could not believe the impact this woman had on him. She sucked him and the couple of times he exploded she did not loose one drop of his tasty seed. He always had the upper hand and was in control; but not with Athina. (The Goddess Athena was the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice.)

Sam knew that Athina knows how to love. He realized that she was as hungry for him as much as he was for her. He knew that she wanted him and done her best to give him the place he deserved, including any kind of pleasure he was after except one... Athina could not yet let him make love to her (i.e. fucking her) until the great day she was waiting for and that finally will arrive. She will be waiting for him, because she knew that before the end of that year they will be married.

She turned over with Sam on his back, straddled him while she lowered her still leaking pussy over his mouth. She learned every trick she could learn so she could pleasure him. She learned how to satisfy his ego; but he was still not sure he will be totally happy. He was being cautious as he wanted her to be as happy. He was sure that he felt exactly what she had in her hearth.

They sucked each other for some good time, making sure that they pleasure each other to the full. Athina knew were to touch and knew what he wanted, so she cared. Sam knew the way she wanted it. She let him do anything he wanted within the agreed limits. The way they sucked and played with each other opened the door to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh; even multiple orgasms continued until they even ended in nearly enjoying nirvana together. At last she let Sam fill her throat with another load of cum.

That afternoon, after they had lost themselves while they satisfied each other's hunger, they rested until it was time to go and enjoy a show of music and singing at THE PALACE; which was a replica of the Moulin Rouge of Paris. Athina loved the show and like others she bought flowers and threw them towards the actors and singer on the main stage.

As ever they retired late. The next morning they had breakfast in the restaurant which was much more enjoyable. The choice of food was much more interesting, even though Athina very politely and discreetly made a piggy of herself. She tried a variety of pastries, sweets and juices and more of what there was available. After breakfast they checked out and left Athens in a taxi on their way to Kifisja, arriving there around midday.

After dropping the luggage at Sam's apartment they left urgently, barely giving Athina a few minutes to relieve herself. Within a few minutes they were entering the offices of a British Stock broking firm discussing investments.

They were met by the Managing Director who knew Sam for a few past years. Sam introduced Athina who was passed over to one of the managers who will be in charge of her account; a new account.

'Good morning;' he extended his right hand as so did Athina. They shook hands and as they were still connected; 'My name is David Atkins. I will be the Manager who will handle your account. You can always call me David.'

'I'm Athina ******. Just Athina will be great.'

They settled down around his desk, took all her particulars, including communications etc. 'It seems that there is no problem with the English Language, do you? You seem to communicate very well.'

'I'm quite good and I'm sure we there will be not problems understanding each other.' Athina answered sort of, with a light smile.

'May I offer you a coffee or something else?' David asked.

'If it is not a problem; a black coffee with one sugar please.' Athina answered.

The coffee was ordered while David started to explain a few things about investments in bonds, shares and other types, with risks and multiplying the amounts, interests or dividends.

Athina assured him that she came well prepared. She had spent quite a few hours on the computer to understand all this new language of investments and all the nitty gritty. Sam had also devoted some time to explain those clauses etc. where she did not understand.

'Your English is very good. Where did you study?' Davis asked.

'Do you really want an answer?' Athina asked.

'Sure; why not?'

'Living on a small island depending on tourism, all students were supposed to learn some English, but the standard was low unless one continues into secondary schools and which I could not attend. My mum died when I was twelve, so I became the woman of the house. Yes, about my English. I bought a radio which had the possibility of getting short wave programmes therefore spent many hours hearing the BBC, plus reading anything I find written in English, including borrowing books from the local library.'

'You should be proud. You had done very well and I think that I will be proud dealing with such an interesting client.' David was very pleased.

The coffee arrived and the discussion had started. After her discussion with Sam she had already chosen that she will invest in bonds. She had chosen five different bonds with the aim to invest into two or three. The total amount she wanted to invest was around one hundred to one hundred fifty thousand. No more at this stage.

After an interesting discussion where she argued why not this one or that one, David was amazed at the knowledge she had. 'I think you can join our company. You really made your homework well, not to mention the calculation and the pros and cons why this and not that.

When they were ready the General Manager invited them for lunch at a local nice restaurant. Before they were ready to leave, Athina excused herself and the Manager got close to Sam and whispered; 'Where the hell did you find this jewel? Sam, keep her close; she a great asset you cannot afford to loose.'

They thanked the G. Manager for the lunch and went on a short tour of Kifisia.

'The General Manager complimented me highly about the way you presented yourself and the manager who dealt with your portfolio was highly impressed. I feel very proud having you with me.' Sam complimented her.

'Thanks dad. I'm proud that I had done very well and uplifted your reputation further.' Athina answered.

Sam gave her a sweet look but without any words. She knew that he was very proud of her. The way she acted where ever they had been she made Sam proud.

'Where are we going now, dad?' she asked.

'Well we can go and have a look around or back to the apartment for a rest.' Sam offered.

'I like to have a look around. There must be some nice shops around, clothes etc. I'm like other women; but not for long. I'm not sure real window shopping is for me. ' She answered back.

They walked around, sometimes they stopped to look; sometimes they entered and checked some dresses in which she had interest, etc. They kept walking, entered a couple of supermarkets, some jewellery shops until they came close to 'Hera's One Stop Shop'. Sam was a little shocked, but Athina loved to enter especially when she noticed that there were so many things a woman can buy, in just one place.

Athina stopped on many counters analyzing the different things, items such as make up, and a hundred different items from the different items a woman can choose and even a man may need. She noticed that there were hair salons; Clinics; dentists; whatever.

At last they were noticed by Hera herself. She walked straight towards them. As she came too close she addressed Sam. 'Sam, where did you find this jewel?'

Sam was shocked, even though it was expected to be noticed with all the cameras there were. 'Let me introduce you... this is Athina and this is Hera.' There were the normal introductions where Sam introduced Hera as a very naughty lady.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers