At the Villa Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

'Why dad, she is a naughty lady? Athina asked.

'I never thought you had a daughter Sam. You never told me?' Hera asked.

'Actually I'm not his daughter. My father has passed away and I had nobody to protect me. My dad had asked Sam to treat me like if I was his daughter, so I call him dad, and Hera, I assure you that he is a very good dad.'

'I'm pleased to hear. Sam, do you mind if you join me for a coffee?' Hera asked.

Sam looked at Athina, who with a discreet look gave her consent. They followed Hera until they went up by the elevator to her private quarters. By the time they entered the sitting room the coffee was already waiting. They talked about how they knew each other and Sam told Athina about the way Hera had seduced him before he was off to Thessaloniki. Athina looked at Sam and laughed a few times but was not annoyed. She was very sporty.

'I knew Sam very well since he came to live next door. I used to live within the other adjacent part of the garden, even though I still own the part which belonged to my father. So I used to hear the visitors shouting when they were round the pool etc.'

'Sam, I think at last you found somebody who loves you, more than you think. I can see it in her eyes.' Hera said. 'Are you ready?' Hera questioned Sam about his future but Athina answered instead.

'No, he's not ready yet; but he's dreaming. Before, he never dreamed about marriage, only about naked women. Now he started to think. I promise you we will be married sometime in November.' Athina shocked Sam from the roots.

Hera in a way was shocked, but she realized that Athina managed to get that control which no other woman was ever strong enough not to end like her predecessors. The way he looked at women, he mostly always managed to lure them to his bed on his conditions; but not Athina.

'Do you believe so?' Hera asked.

'Very positive; and we will live together until life do us part.' Athina answered with a very sweet smile as she looked at Sam; who seemed to have a sweet smile on his lips.

'That would give me the most pleasure.' Hera answered sincerely. 'Let me show you something.' She went through a few newspapers and there was the daily Athens News. Somewhere inside the first pages there was a short article, showing a broken wall which belonged to a big garden. The story was about Athina's Garden and how she humiliated a businessman who tried to steal her property. With the help of the police and her protector (no Names were mentioned) she managed to scrape half a million Euros to the detriment of her cousin, who is well known as the black dog.

Sam could not believe it and neither Athina; but it was there in Black and White. There was none in the Greek press to which Sam felt relieved.

Sam and Athina went back to the apartment where they decided to relax for an hour or so, before they join Hera for dinner. As soon as they entered the apartment Athina pulled Sam behind her until they were in the main bedroom. After she pulled the covers off she pushed Sam until he was sitting on the edge of the bed. She pushed him again until his back was stretched on the bed.

She crawled on his body until her eyes were cocked on his. His manhood jumped inside his trousers. As her lips were logged with Sam's, she started to open his trousers until she pushed the zipper downwards.

'Sam, it seems that my friend is ready. Immmmmm. It seems he want a little massage or better a blowjob; what do you think?' Their lips locked again. Was she a whore as much as he was or much more? Athina's panties were totally drenched, even though she had put a pad for precaution. She knew that when she heard some of Hera's stories about how she managed to seduce Sam, it had made her so hot down there between her legs; everything around there was very wet.

Athina was really wet. She stripped Sam of his trousers and briefs in one go while she took off everything she was wearing. She looked very beautiful; naked as the day she was born. 'Oooh Sam you look so sexy with that cock so hard; is it waiting to penetrate the next juicy pussy that comes around.' She teased as she crawled over his body until their lips met again. She pressed her burning pussy against his massive hard cock, which was resting on his pelvis.

Aggressively she started to kiss Sam as their tongues danced and their pleasure tools were working hard, increasing the fire within their bodies. Their love for each was increasing day by day; even if Sam could not yet accept.

'Sam, your little boy seems to be very happy being massaged with my and between my pussy lips. It feels so warm covered with my juice.' She jammed her lips hard again against his, while the fluids kept flowing from both orifices. She continued to massage her pussy against the hardness of his manhood which seemed to fit perfectly between the lips of her vagina. She was not only enjoying herself with the hot blood flowing out of her red hot chakra but it was sending strange signals which she could not yet accept. What kind of action will she take? Sure she was not going to let Sam take her virginity... but soon; and she was sure of that. Sam was her's; in her believe she was sure.

His manhood started to pulsate. Her stretched drenched vaginal lips were moving back and forth against his steel hard dick. One orgasm after another was flowing inside Athina's body. Her body was on fire. Then she lifted herself a little and turned around like a lightening. As she took her position she could lower her pussy precisely over Sam's mouth while she took his leaking phallus into her mouth. She took as much as she could, filling not only her mouth but she also took a little inside her throat, checking on if she gags or not.

Padme had thought her how to do that and even she had done some trials by using some type of sausage, which was nearly as thick. Sam was incredibly impressed with what was happening, although he was becoming a little worried. He knew that Athina wanted more than the pleasures of the flesh. She noticed that she is very hot and it seemed that from then on, she had to be careful on how to handle the situation, if she wanted to be still a virgin on her wedding night. The temptations looked intriguing and she had to make sure she would be in control of her own body, while accepting full responsibility of her actions.

While she held Sam's cock from the roots, she pulled her mouth away and licked the juices which were leaking from the little opening at the top of the head. The way her tongue scraped the liquid from around the head, sent shivers of pleasure all over his body while her blood was boiling with love, while Sam's tongue was pressed against her clitori.

Taking his hard cock back into her mouth she went deep with it as she got the whole length filling her throat without gagging. No other woman had ever taken him so deep. Athina was sending him crazy. He tried to control himself. Athina moved her mouth back and forth, again and again. Within a few more seconds, a flush of hot liquid flowed into Sam's mouth. She became so hot enjoying the last orgasm which transformed her body into a ball of wild fire.

Athina wanted to shout and cry but she was not ready to miss his next load. She was not ready to waste it. There and then she felt his cock getting bigger and harder. The expected first flush of seamen filled her throat. She took it all the way down, but she was in time to pull her mouth backwards. The second load followed by, while the third she stored it inside her mouth. Then she turned around and jammed her lips against Sam's, before she shared what she had stored.

Sam had never drunk so much cum as he had done in the last two days. They were still hot for each other with both mouths still stuck together while their bodies were shaking and trembling on the bed.

Another flush of hot pussy juice flowed out of her vagina as she pressed her pouty lips against Sam's throbbing cock. There was more love for Athina as they hugged each other and pressed their hot loving bodies. The heat within, showed how much in love they were, even though Sam was still not yet, convinced.

Athina's discovery of the pleasures of the flesh, dominated her body. Well, the human bodies were made to enjoy or better had the greatest devices, nature had gave us. The human being won't copulate when nature asks; but he may copulate at any time he finds a willing partner or an opportunity. Making love; if we know the difference between making love and fucking; is a phenomenon virtue, which if we learn how to make love to a woman and vice versa it will have "a long time satisfaction".

The way Athina was sending Sam in the heavens was amazing and unbelievable. The way she made their bodies shake and tremble simultaneously while enjoying combined orgasms was incredible; astonishing. The cries of pleasure were physically powerful, especially while holding each other's shaking bodies, even though, that they were not physically one body. They felt as being more than one total single body.

After they returned back from those huge orgasms which had shaken their bodies, they looked into each other's eyes. 'Wowww. I never thought making love was so good.' Athina cried.

Sam knew that Athina was prepared. The more time they spent making love the more he felt inclined, if he will accept her true love.

'So it seems that Padme had trained you more than so well.' Sam stated.

'Yes dad; she was fantastic. Isn't it fulfilling to know what it entails to really pleasure a man or a woman? The last orgasm was the best I ever enjoyed; it was dramatic, so intense that I had no idea where my body was flowing. I will be looking further. I want to reach nirvana next time. But I do not want to do it alone, or if I do it only with you dad.' Sam was shocked.

'Why did you call me dad?' You have been changing from dad to Sam and back.' Sam asked.

'Remember, you are two persons now. The one I call dad is the one who looks after me and protect me. Then there is the other one, the one I love so much but not like being my dad but as, hopefully, my future husband, if he ever will be ready.' Athina explained her feelings.

'But why you call me dad now and not Sam?'

'Because, as a daddy you love me more than if you are my fiancé.' She teased back.

'You are very beautiful my dear and I love you very much. I respect your love for me and you are like 'EVE'; slowly, slowly, and with patience you are preparing to tie a rope around my neck.' Sam teased back.

She grabbed his still hard cock and. 'Sam, I'm sure that Mother Nature would certainly like to do its' duty and you are here trying to stop it from its' actual duties. I mean, that if you get married you can officially produce, together with your lawful wedded wife; a beautiful boy or a girl...'

Sam gave her a dirty look. He passed no answer. His eyes were still focused on those beautiful emerald eyes. 'You are right; men and women are made for such a mission, but not all. There are always some who are not called for such a vocation... I don't want to say I am not, I liked to play with other kids and I like to do so again. Between you and me; maybe our garden with be empty, without a few of those... but I am not yet ready sweetie... sorry.' Sam answered to her future ideas.

'I know you are not. For that I'm proud of you, at least you are a gentleman. I know that in a few weeks, months; we will marry by next November. I told you Sam, infront of Hera. Sam, I can feel your heart pumping, just think; I said nothing. Next August you will beg me...' Athina concluded.

Sam hugged her and kissed her and soon he turned on top of her body. She opened her legs wide open and he started to feel and suck on those beautiful smelling lips. When he got enough of her juices he pushed his tongue around her vaginal opening. The love juice had never stopped flowing and under her arse there was quite a patch which was wet. Sam licked and sucked all around her red chakra, sending her body into another dramatic orgasm.

She cried and moaned as her body trembled on the bed. 'Ooooooooaaaahhhhh Sam. You are making me so hot, so loving. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh yes daddy; suck me more, suck me harder. Make me come again and again.' The more Sam sucked her, the hotter she became and the more loving she felt.

Sam couldn't believe how hot she became. She was insatiable, ready for anything within the parameters she had set. Sam was obedient. He loved her and he identified the ways of how she wanted him to satisfy her sexual needs. What he was doing to her and the way he acted around her hot awaiting pussy; has sent her inner feelings in the heavens. She was totally lost into a new world; a new world of heavenly bliss which Padme had opened for her, just a few days earlier.

Looking at him with those emerald eyes, it was enough to get his cock as hard as steel. She loved his smell, his taste and above all how much he loved her as his daughter and now as her lover. She also knew that since her Pa had passed to the other world, Sam never brought a woman to the villa. She knows that before the day he proposes her; he will do bring a woman, or maybe even two.

Rolling and sucking and getting hotter and hotter they nearly lost the meaning of time. After their last encounter, which was hotter then what they had encountered since Athina took the situation from Sam's hands; the pleasures increased and the more they attached each other, the more they became hungry for each other.

But as the clock seems to never stop tickling, they had to find a way and become civil again. They jumped into the shower to start and get rid of all the sex smells with which their bodies seemed to be covered. Fortunately there was enough fragrant soap with different smells, which was left over from Sam's latest encounters.

At last, they got ready. Athina had predicted what could have happened and she had not tied a scarf around the back of her head. She managed to safeguard her latest hair-do. Within a few extra minutes Athina came out from infront of the mirror looking like a princess. She dressed herself with a peach coloured sleeveless blouse and a skirt which was quite a few centimetres above the knee; rather a little bit tight, which showed her sexy bums.

Sam stopped to watch. She gave him a good view as she turned around slowly. He could not stop looking. He had been with quite a few beauties along the years; most of them came from very rich families, but it seemed that Athina could always get the first price.

She was untouchable, but as she got closer to Sam's face she planted a big kiss on his cheek. As she looked into the mirror she noticed that incredible smile on her face. She noticed that Sam was watching every move she do. It was like a copy of those hot sexy lips plastered exactly when she had been kissed. Sam looked back at her, grabbed her from her arms and very carefully and not to ruin her hair and makeup hugged her while he blew kisses; kisses which seemed very genuine.

The restaurant was a very renowned one in the area were rather high class people dine, talk and do all the things rich people do; talking about everybody else except about themselves. Hera was the host and she was accompanied by her niece; the one Sam had deflowered the day before he left for Thessaloniki.

They enjoyed dinner which took place under a cover of trees in the open air, al fresco. There they chatted about many things including about life, sex and the pleasures of the flesh in a way, but not directly. Athina realized that what they were saying was about Sam's past era as they teased him about it. They even talked and asked what he liked to have, if it was a son or a daughter.

It was a great evening and a few hot subjects were rekindled but Athina was a real sport. Athina joined in the discussions which were jolly, lots of fun until finally they were well filled up with the food and the wine thanks to Hera. She was a great host, and before they returned to their respective homes they joined in the dancing and singing.

When they tired themselves, they were all prepared to go to their respective residences, hopefully to sleep and dream, before what was left of the night it turns into another day. Sam and Athina were due to fly back to the island on the next day's late flight.

As they got under the covers after quick a shower, being so tired, Athina pressed per ass against Sam's lower belly with Sam putting his hand across, holding her just below her breasts. They cuddled a little bit more before they were in a different world, full of different dreams.

The next morning Athina had to go back to Hera's place where she was promised to have some lessons on Makeup, perfumes and hairdo's. Sam, on the other hand managed to hook up a few minutes with his daughter Lydia, where they enjoyed some coffee before she took the Metro to the university.

Not much was said except that Sam looked different. She looked in his eyes and she said. 'Dad, you look different. Is it Athina? That is her name is it?'

'Well not really, but yes, there are some things which can be attributed to Athina.' Sam answered.

'Dad, say the truth. Are you in love with her?' Lydia asked.

'How are you doing with your boyfriend, or you are still alone.' Sam asked.

'Yes and no dad. You remember when I told you about that guy who kept looking at me and never made a move.'

'Yes, I think I remember. Was he the one coming from a Lawyers family?' Sam asked.

'Exactly yes, but please don't change the subject. I want to hear about you; you naughty boy.' Lydia explained.

'You still are a little dirty lady!' Sam exclaimed.

'Like father like daughter.' She shot back.

'Ok... Athina seems to be in love with me. She's crazy about me and she loves to flush her pussy over my mouth. She hot; maybe too hot, but in bed she is very aggressive, she's wild.' Sam explained

'Have you fucked her yet?' Lydia asked.

'That's out of bounds until we get married. She wants to be a virgin on her wedding night.' Sam explained.

'So at last you found your opposite, dad. Anyway, at least she let you have a taste.'

'Maybe, it is more than the opposite. She's beautiful, wild in bed and insatiable. The first time she looked in my eyes, you know what I mean...'

Lydia jumped in. '... so at last you found your counterpart.' Lydia stated.

'The first time she done it, my dick jumped in my pants and within a couple of minutes she took all my cock deep down her throat. I think it was Padme's doing.'

'Dad, will I have the honour to be "the Maid of Honour"?' Lydia cheekily asked.

Sam gave her a dirty look, for which he received a different answer. 'Did she become the boss? I need a right answer. '

'Maybe, but only, in the matters which take place under the covers?'

'Wowww I would love that. So she is so good... Do you think it was Padme who inspired her?' She asked.

'I don't think so. Living so many years dedicating herself for her father; she knows how to love and I promise you, that's exactly what she told me, "that she loves me too much as her new dad, and she calls me dad; but she also loves me a lot as being my future wife. She told me that I love her eighty percent as a lover not as her dad. They are two different species."'

'So she is fucking bright.' Lydia stated.

'Yes she knows what she wants and she is well informed, nearly about everything including world politics and any interesting subject. She promised me that we will be married by the second half of next November. Don't tell Mum.' Sam advised.

'So will I be "Maid of Honour'?' She put her arms round his neck and gave him a kiss. 'I have to run dad, otherwise I will be late.

And Lydia, off she went. Sam took a walk around until it was time when he agreed to meet Athina, maybe they can have some lunch together. He walked to a place close enough to Hera's. She was not there yet so he decided to walk towards to the old part of Kifisja, trying to feel the changes of time.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers