At the Villa Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Sam and Athina met later when he saw her coming out of the shopping complex. Her hands were loaded. She looked happy and even Sam noticed that she looked more than beautiful. Her hair was reset and looked perfect and the little make up she needed, was enough for her to look better than a Greek goddess.

When they arrived back at the apartment she took Sam into her arms and kissed him hard on his lips. 'Thanks dad, it was a fantastic morning. What time we are leaving?'

'We have to be at the airport about seven." Sam answered. 'What do you have in that bag?'

'Women things; make up, perfumes and other things. Hera is cute. She likes you dad. You know she gave me all these things free. Then she told me that with Sam, life will be easy. She also said that you are a jolly good fellow.' Athina recounted some of the few things Hera told her. 'We laughed a lot, dad, I enjoyed very much my visit to her place. She wished me good luck with my future husband.'

Sam became a little agitated, especially with her infatuation about wanting to marry him. He decided to better shut his mouth, because the more they were together the more he was becoming fond of her. No other woman had initiated so much heat, so much inner feelings, not to mention, that when she looks into his eyes his manhood jumps as love penetrates his heart.

Athina looked into his eyes; and as quick she noticed what he was waiting for. Within seconds, he adored her beautiful naked body. 'Darling, mind if you take your clothes off.'

Sam did not wait. His clothes flew off his body and on the bed he laid on his back. Athina was on top, hungry as ever for his body. They kissed for long minutes, sucking on each other's tongue. The heat between their legs was getting stronger day after day while Sam's manhood becomes immediately active any time Athina gets closer.

They became wild; they spent more time in bed pleasuring each other. They massaged each other's bodies while they sucked on each other's sexual organs both at individual level or simultaneously. Sam exploded a couple of times, but Athina was just one wild fire. Her orgasms never stopped flowing with her body trembling and moans of pleasure never stopped escaping from between her lips.

The more their love grows the more comfortable they became with each other. Athena always ended too wet. The juices she had flowing were incredible and the more they played and rolled on the bed the wilder they became. Their feelings for each other were insatiable; but Sam had not yet committed himself even though she loved sucking and licking her juicy pussy.

The time to prepare themselves to return back to the island was closing in rather too fast. Athina had a problem with her packing. She got too many clothes and the luggage she had was too small to take all. There was no time left and there was no possibility to go and purchase another bag. She picked the phone and called Hera. There was no time to loose. 'Hera can you please send me a mid size bag?'

'No problem sweetie.' Athina gave her the address and within fifteen minutes somebody arrived with the new bag marked. "With Compliments my dear".

A quick shower and they were ready to go. Her bags wanted to explode, but she felt elated when she realized that everything fitted in perfectly.

Back home everything was great. Padme met them at the gate and hugged them both. "They looked so happy together." Padme thought.

When the two women were alone, Padme asked. 'How did it go?'

'Perfect. I think Sam had changed a lot.' Athina answered.

'Or better to say; that you changed his life.' Padme answered back.

'Maybe a little bit yes, but I decided that from now on, I will be sleeping too close.'

'Did you... Wowwww. So you did it.'

'Yes, from the first night.' Then she abruptly stopped as they heard Sam approaching.

'Congratulations Sam.' Padme said as she hugged him while she whispered in his ear. 'You got a jewel Sam.'

Sam kept his mouth shut and said nothing. After a light dinner and time to rest after a really tiring day, Athina was already rolling herself under Sam's bed covers. As he entered his bedroom he found Athina preparing their nest. Her hands went round his neck and their lips became attached. The bed was perfect for making love, she thought. She crawled over his body gave him a sweet sexy kiss. Their lips pressed and their tongues danced. Sam's hard cock wanted to explode. It was out through the slit in his under pants.

'What can offer you my sweet? Do you like to taste my pussy, it's already too hot? The juices had already soaked my panties; and what about the taste sweetheart?' Athina teased.

Sam stayed quite waiting for her next move. He was not expecting that she will infringe his privacy.

She crawled under the covers next to him, pressing her body while slowly moved her body on top of his. She looked straight into his eyes, sending signals that his bed will be shared from then on. Her bare breasts with those hard nipples were pressing against his chest.

Their lips touched, both opened their mouths and started to kiss wildly. Athina with her wet panties was massaging her pussy against his hard dick. That look into his eyes nearly blew his load. The pressure on his body was strong. Her wet pussy was too hot and too wet.

Athina was waiting for the next move. Pulling her tongue away she made a half turn and her pussy was over Sam's mouth. His hard cock was already half way into her mouth, kicking and sucking.

The way she moved shocked Sam. He never expected her to just crawl in his room and take over. They sucked each other and after they calmed down each other's egos they soon were in the heavens: until the next morning.

The days at the villa and the surroundings became back to normal, except for the heat domination their bodies. Sam became more concerned about his future. His love for Athina continued to grow. His daily doings with her were fantastic. They made love everyday, sometimes many times a day. Even though Sam did not yet acknowledge, Athina was positive that the day of their marriage was already set. She was even dreaming about where she liked to spend her honeymoon, although she had already whispered a few ideas into Sam's ears when they were making out.

A few days after they arrived back, Lydia called. Sam answered her call on his mobile and she gave him the latest details about her new love.

'Hi sweetie, how are things?'

'Fine dad... thanks for that disappointing decision. I could say I missed you and your little hanging stick, but as you said, yes it was time that we go our own ways.' Lydia told her father or uncle whatever she decided. 'May I call you Uncle Sam; from now on?'

'Fine with me my sweet. How is your new boyfriend doing?' Sam asked.

'Are you jealous?' She jokingly asked.

'I'm proud of you. That's what I asked you to do. You know I'm very proud of my darling Lydia. That is what I wanted from you; to be your own woman and not being owned by Uncle Sam. By the way, how is your sex life? Is he big enough?' Sam asked.

'Better not to ask such a question? He's more than adequate and with the training I gave him, he matches Uncle Sam in every way.' She teased.

'Woww, so I should be happy that what I asked you to do during our last meeting, you had achieved it.'

'Yes, I must say so and thanks for such a push from your end; I don't like to forget to thank you a thousand times for the apartment.'

'Don't need to my love. Just enjoy living in it. Are you fucking enough?' Uncle Sam teased.

'Just a little bit more, than enough.'

'So you are very happy with what he got?' Sam teased back.

'There is one factor which is disappointing... I could not take all his girth and length into my pussy.' She teased back while trying to politely tell her uncle that he is bigger than his.

'I can't understand what you mean, my dear. Are you saying that he got one of those huge long and thick...'

'If you want to have the right dimensions I can passed them on to you, but better not. Dad... I'm too happy... he just has to be a little careful... but he's fantastic. Making love with him is as great as if it was with you. Remember dad... you thought me how to fuck.' Lydia teased him.

'I'm too happy for you my sweet. Just enjoy it and make sure you stay happy. Goodnight, but remember both of you are welcome. Bye and hope to see you sometime.' Sam closed the conversation very happy, knowing that Lydia seemed that she had settled.

The days continued moving very quickly, and summer soon arrived. Padme was preparing that come August or September she will go back home. Athina was planning a long trip to discover Greece and some of the islands. Unfortunately there was another problem which had to be solved before Athina and Padme had to leave. Sam was not so happy that he was going to be left alone but he knew that she had the right to discover the country that she belonged to. Sam knew that he did not yet commit himself to Athina's proposal. At least not yet, even though he loved her too much.

The problem which really needed to be resolved as quick as possible was between Antonis and Adriana's Auntie Irene. Sam was preparing a plan of how to get Irene out of the way.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers