Attack of the College Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,709 Followers

"I didn't think she'd be paying you Dan. Joan's always been a little... squeaky...like her dad. I just thought she might do something nice for you once in a while, maybe bake you some cookies or some little tarts. I suspect you haven't seen all of little Joanie's skills as yet, has he dear?..."

Joan didn't immediately respond. She just gave her mother a spiteful glare in response

The restaurant was only about 4 blocks away and Lester had his teeth sunk so deeply into his lower lip it was almost bleeding. Joan removed her hand from his angry looking shaft. Without letting him see what she was doing, she turned her engagement ring so that the big diamond was on the inside of her hand. Then she reached back into his lap, curled her fingers around his hugely swollen knob and began to twist her hand back and forth like she was turning a door knob.

At first Lester didn't realize what was happening. The come was churning for release in his balls but suddenly his cock crown was on fire like it was being attacked by a million bees.

"Ahhh!...Whattt?..." he cried, looking down at his wife's hand wringing his cock. When he noticed the plain band of her engagement ring flashing on her fourth finger he realized that she was frictioning his tender knob with her sharp edged diamond.

"Monica!...Stop!...Please!.." he whimpered.

"Really mom!...I think you should stop teasing poor Dan... He doesn't know you like we do..." Joan said, still giving her mother the evil eye. In recent years there had been a simmering rivalry between the mother and daughter and it was looking like this visit wasn't getting off to the best of starts between them.

"No he doesn't!...Not yet!..." Monica purred, winking again at Joan's boyfriend.

At the same time she stripped her fist down the length of her husband's cock, cruelly raking the bulging vein on the underside of his shaft with her jagged diamond. She jammed her fist down on the base of her husband's tool as Lester squirmed frantically at her touch.

She turned her eyes back to her husband once more. Without releasing the tight squeeze she had on him with her left hand, she quickly reached into his lap with her other hand. She pressed the top of her middle finger against her thumb and then snapped her fingernail sharply against that angry knot of nerves just under the ridge of his knob.

"Oooof!..." grunted Lester in surprise.

"Well dear..." Monica said, letting go of her husband's angrily throbbing equipment. She slid across the front seat to the door where she could more comfortably turn to face the young people in the back seat. At the same time she kept a close eye on her husband's livid cock.

"Oh Godd!...No!...Don't stop!...Not now!...' he groaned through gritted teeth.

"I would really have liked to work out that last little knot but you said to stop..." Monica said with a knowing smirk, watching the pre-come begin to run from Lester's cock in a steady stream. She was pretty sure she had timed it perfectly.

The car began to buck as Lester stiffened up frantically behind the wheel, his legs jerking spastically.

"Dad!...Watch out!... What are you doing!..." Joan called out anxiously.

But Monica knew exactly what was happening. She had brought Lester right to the very brink of orgasm with all her expert cock teasing. He was experiencing the biggest case of blue balls he had ever imagined. And Monica could see he wasn't enjoying it! But she was!

"Perfect!" she thought.

She could tell he was going to come just before she snapped the end of his cock to take the edge off. But that only delayed the inevitable for a brief moment. She knew what Lester really, really wanted at that moment was for her warm little hand to be wrapped round his cock, jerking him through a shattering orgasm. But at that moment Monica held both hands out in front of her, inspecting her nails.

"Yes Lester!...Be careful!...I don't know what's making you so jumpy lately!..." Monica purred at her husband, pouting at him as if she shared his exquisite frustration. His engorged tool was an angry scarlet color with bulging purple veins that looked like they were ready to burst. She was enormously amused at the way that Lester's erection was straining frantically up towards the steering wheel as his testicles lurched in his groin.

"No!...Nooo!...Noooo!..." the crimson faced father groaned as the most cruel orgasm he ever experienced washed over him. There was none of the geysering sperm and the intense hammering away in his groin that he was used to. Without Monica's participation, his balls achingly ground away in mini spasms, the sperm just trickling out of his cock head. And even that meager flow was burning through his tool like acid, so cruelly had Monica abraded his quivering shaft. He was coming, but feebly, agonizingly and there was nothing he could do to make it better. Instead of the usual relief that came with his orgasm, his balls felt tighter than ever, full of backed up sperm that wouldn't come out. And that's exactly what Monica had wanted for him.

"Umm Hmmm!..." she purred, her dark eyes dancing wickedly as she regarded her suffering husband.

"Ahhhhhh!...Shit!..." Lester whimpered as the fiery trickle of sperm slowly diminished and then stopped. Even so his rigid tool continued to twitch pitifully at his loins, but that was just the drive heaves of his aborted orgasm. He felt like he'd been kicked in the crotch by a mule as he awkwardly navigated the car the last couple of blocks to the restaurant.

"Poor baby!...You're going to have to let me work on that a little more later on..." Monica offered.

"Bitch!...' Lester snarled under his breath, gingerly trying to work his angry cock back into his stained pants before they got to the parking lot.

"I warned you!..." his wife said with a superior smile.

Lester darted into the washroom on his way into the restaurant and came out complaining that there had been some back pressure in the hot water line that had soaked his pants. Monica seemed to think that that was hilarious .

Lester was obviously in a dour mood, frequently squirming uncomfortably in his chair and contributing little to the conversation. Monica on the other hand was in amazingly good spirits. She had not always gotten along with her daughter as well as she would have liked, but even Joanie's often sarcastic comments didn't phase her. She teased her daughter mercilessly and wasn't any less restrained with Daniel, but in a different way. With Daniel it was purely sexual.

She made a point of leaning forward when she turned towards him, giving him lots of opportunities to take a look at her substantial cleavage, opportunities that Daniel seemed unable to resist. She touched his hand and made whispered remarks in his ear to emphasize a point or a comment she was making. The smiling blonde was amused to see how easy it was to make the younger man flush. All she had to do was look him in the eye, lean a little closer, give his thigh a warm squeeze and he'd stiffen up like someone had plugged his chair into an electrical socket. But Dan tried gamely to hold up his end of the chatter.

Joan didn't seem terribly amused by her mother's not so subtle flirting. When a couple of girls stopped by to say hi, she wandered off with them to catch up on local gossip. Lester was being such poor company that Monica finally shooed him off to go talk to some of his golfing buddies who had come in and were loudly recounting their afternoon's outing on the course.

Since that left just Dan and Monica at the table, she asked him about her daughter.

"I must say Dan, you're not like most of the other young men that Joanie's brought home from school. You seem to have a head on your shoulders. How did you two get together?"

"Unnnn!...Actually, Joan needed some help with statistics. She kind of asked me and since we're in a study group together, I offered to do some extra work with her.

"I'll just bet you did! She has her ways doesn't she? Of getting what she wants?..." Monica said, idly dragging one long nailed finger across Dan's pant leg as she spoke.

"She reminds me of myself when I was in school. I can't count the number of blow-jobs it took to get me through second year diagnostics. And university is even more challenging isn't it?..." she asked, all wide eyed with interest.

Dan was just taking a sip of his beer and wound up having a coughing fit at Mrs. Mc Bride's casual reference to blow-jobs.

The sexy blonde sat back and watched the flustered young man with amusement, enjoying his embarrassment enormously.

It was at that point that Tom Evans stopped by to say hello. Monica excused herself and walked a little away from the table to talk to him. They had a brief conversation that ended with Monica standing up on her tiptoes and whispering something in Tom's ear. The handsome young doctor smiled broadly and then walked away. Monica turned to see her husband glaring daggers at her. She just gave him a casual wink and then headed off to the washroom.

Dan was feeling really uncomfortable. He thought Joan's mother was really hot. He couldn't believe the way she seemed to be deliberately teasing him. But he figured it was just that, a lot of teasing that couldn't amount to anything. Little did he know! And where the hell was Joanie anyway?

A couple of minutes later Monica came back to the table. She stepped up to Dan from behind, leaning her cushiony breasts into the back of his neck as she purred..."Come on college boy...Let's see if you can dance...."

Daniel tried to make some lame excuses but Monica wasn't listening. She just took him by the hand, pulled him out of his chair and led him over to the crowded little dance floor that was tucked away in the back corner of the bar.

The DJ was playing a soulful blues number and Monica turned to Daniel and started twisting gracefully to the music. Daniel was immediately reminded of the sinuous way that Joanie moved when she danced. He could see where she got it from. Soon Monica had clasped her hands together above her head, tilted her head to the side and was shimmying energetically in time with the music. Daniel was dancing as well as he could. But he was so mesmerized by the way Monica's globe shaped breasts were thrusting and heaving beneath her tight satin blouse that his movements were pretty wooden, to say nothing of what was happening to his prick. The writhing blonde's nipples were erect and jutting plainly through the taut fabric of her blouse

And then Daniel realized that the lacey bra that had cupped those lavish tits earlier was no longer in evidence. There was nothing restraining those luscious orbs as they swung back and forth under her shirt like two cats fighting in a bag. She must have taken her bra off in the washroom.

When Daniel finally raised his disbelieving eyes, he found Monica watching him with a bemused smile creasing her lips. He smiled weakly at her as the sultry nurse stepped closer to him. She did a neat little move that had her snuggled up to Daniel with her back to him as she twisted and writhed in time with the music. She reached behind her for his hands and brought them around her and clasped them to her hips over her skin tight capris.

David was immediately afraid that Monica would notice his stiff cock and he grasped her hips, trying to hold her off just far enough so that she wouldn't discover his condition. But the gyrating blonde wasn't going to be so easily restrained.

"Come on Daniel!...Loosen up!..." she whispered over her shoulder as she bent forward slightly at the waist so that her heart shaped ass was jammed into Daniel's crotch.

"Oh my God!..." Daniel thought. He had never had anyone dance with him like this before. Certainly not Joanie. Mrs. Mc Bride was like a squirming bundle of sexual energy. There was no way he could resist her shameless teasing.

Monica could plainly feel Daniel's swollen cock bulging through his pants as she writhed against him. She pulled his hands behind her hips and then used them to spread the resilient globes of her ass. That made an enticing trench to accomodate his erection as she bumped backwards into his groin. Monica could hear him catch his breath with surprise as she tightened her well toned ass and gave his responsive tool a torrid squeeze. She smiled at the young man's response to her practiced teasing and started shifting her weight back and forth from foot to foot, really working him over. She pulled his hands up higher over her satin blouse until they were almost touching the undersides of her frenetically heaving breasts. Daniel hesitantly leaned closer against the alluring blonde, fighting the urge to hunch up against her like a dog in heat.

Monica knew exactly what she was doing to her daughter's boy friend as she murmured..."Unn Hnn!...That's it baby!...Show me what you've got!..."

Daniel was losing the battle of restraint and was just closing his eyes and raising his sweaty hands up under Monica's swaying breasts when the blues number ended and the dance floor started to clear. Monica intercepted his straying hands with hers and turned to face the thoroughly flustered young man.

"Well I'm surprised Daniel!...Very surprised!..."

"Oh geez!...I'm sorry Mrs. Mc Bride!...I don't know what I was thinking...I truly am sorry!..." Daniel stammered.

"Well I should think so young man! ..Why didn't you tell me what a good dancer you are?..." Monica said with a teasing pout.

Just then the lights dimmed slightly and a slow number came on. Daniel was suddenly only too aware of the rigid erection that was jutting through his pants. A slow dance was out of the question. He turned and looked anxiously at their table but neither Lester nor Joan were in sight. At any rate Mrs. Mc Bride had already made the decision for him. Looking at him like he was a steak and she hadn't had a square meal in a week, the brazen blonde wrapped her arms around his neck and plastered herself against the trembling youth.

Daniel had thought that Mrs. Mc Bride was dancing close through the blues number but that was nothing. As she started to sway against him, her conical mounds flattened across the whole width of his chest. Daniel could clearly feel her pointy nipples boring twin holes against him as she smiled up into his nervously shifting gaze. His cock immediately returned to full alert and Daniel quickly took her hips in his hands once again and tried to open up a decent space between them. He was terrified of what Mrs. Mc Bride would think of him if she knew how aroused he was. But Monica was completely shameless. She lined up the fly of her capri pants with his turgid cock and thrust her pelvis forward. She easily evaded the clasp of his hands as she spread her feet and hunched up from the knees into Daniel's groin.

"Oh my God!...Mrs. Mc Bride!...I'm sorry!...I can't help it!... Ohhh!..."

"You are a gentleman aren't you Daniel?...Not like Joanie's other boy friends!...I like that!...Now why don't you just relax and let Mrs. Mc Bride have a little fun!...You like the way I dance don't you sweetheart?..." the older woman teased, giving a particularly incendiary grind into Daniel's crotch to emphasize her question.

"Unnn!...Yesss!...Mrs. Mc Bride!...You're ...great!..." Daniel stuttered. Of course the way his balls were tightening up with churning come was an even better indication of how much he liked the way Mrs. Mc Bride was dancing. Once again he gripped her hips in his hands, trying to reduce the friction that was causing his whole groin to seethe with arousal.

But Monica knew exactly what she was doing. She moved like a cat in heat against the trembling youth in front of her, grinding and twisting provocatively as she lightly toyed with the hair on the back of Daniel's neck.

"Well aren't you sweet to say so!...And I know you mean it Danny!...I can feel it!..." she said taking one of his hands..." ...feel it...right here..." she whispered, moving his hand between them so that no one could see ..."in my heart!..." she cooed, slyly cupping his trembling fingers over one of her pneumatic tits.

"Oh geez!...Mrs. Mc Bride!...Oh my Goddd!..." Daniel gasped, reflexively squeezing the satin clad breast that was being thrust into in his hand.

"And I can feel it ...." Monica hissed, bending her knees a little further, and dropping one hand onto Daniel's ass..."right here too...umm hmm..." she murmured, pulling him tighter against her curvaceous pussy..." right between my legs...Ummm...You're so hard Danny!...I like that!..." she sighed, moving her lips and insinuating her moist tongue into Daniel's ear as she shamelessly writhed against the incredulous young man in front of her.

"Ohhh!...Mrs.Mc Bride!...Don't!...Waitttt!..." Daniel groaned. He suddenly realized that he couldn't take much more of this salacious teasing before he would be coming in his pants. He tried to move his hand from Monica's breast but she had twisted in such a way that if he moved, the other dancers would see he was groping her. He tried to arch his hips backwards to get himself under control but Monica had a firm grip on his ass and held him tight against her swiveling loins.

"Oh sweetheart!...I'm a big girl!...And you're a big boy!...Don't fight it!...Just go with it!..." the sutry blonde murmured, her eyes twinkling with amusement. She was surprised herself at the extent of the young man's evident arousal. His cock was as hard as iron as she rubbed herself against it. She was beginning to think that it wouldn't take much more to make him come right there on the dance floor. It had been years since she had done that. The idea of making Daniel come in his pants while her cranky husband and snooty daughter were somewhere nearby, probably wondering where they were, was just too delicious.

She rose up on her tip toes so that she could purr in his ear...

"It's O.K. baby!...Anything that happens is just between you and me!...You should do it if you want too!...Do you Daniel?...Do you... want... to... do... it?.." Monica questioned in a breathy whisper, punctuating each word with a short thrust of her hips forward, forcing Daniel to support her as she leaned backwards in his arms.

It was all too much for the over excited young man.

"Ahhhh!..." he groaned, helplessly leaning into the voluptuous older woman, his groin now welded to hers. Daniel's hands clawed at Monica's tit and waist as he stiffened up. His groin went achingly taut for a moment and then he just couldn't hold it.

"Oh nooo!...Nooo!..." he whimpered, his eyes fluttering closed as his balls convulsed and a staccato stream of come erupted from his cock in wracking spasms.

"No baby?...It feels like yes, yes, yes!..." Monica purred. She could clearly feel Daniel's cock throbbing against her pussy as his orgasm overwhelmed him. She had him coming in his pants and she couldn't have been more pleased with herself.

"Ummmm!...Are you coming sweetheart?...You are, aren't you!...I can feel it Danny!... Feel you coming against me!...I find that very exciting honey!... Give me everything!..." she whispered in his ear. She was amazed at the torrid heat that was radiating against her groin as Daniel's come drenched the front of his pants. She smiled in pleasure as she maintained a gentle friction between their loins, encouraging the dismayed young man to empty himself in front of her right there on the dance floor.

It was just at that moment that Dan felt a tap on his shoulder. He was so consumed by his humiliating orgasm that he didn't at first realize what was happening.

But then he heard Joan behind him trying to get his attention in a very unhappy tone.

"Daniel!...What do you think you're doing?...That's my mother your dancing with, not some bimbo from some sorority house....What are you thinking?..."

Daniel didn't even have the nerve to turn and look at his girl friend. He could only stare wide eyed at the squirming blonde in his arms.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,709 Followers