Attack of the College Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

It was only a couple of minutes before they were speeding back towards town.

"Well that was interesting..." Monica said with a smile as she snuggled closer to Daniel on the front seat. She let her right hand drift over into his lap where she started kneading his cock through his pants.

"Now what were we talking about before we were so rudely interrupted..." she purred, reaching deeper into Daniel's crotch to give his balls a torrid squeeze.

"Unnnn!...Geez Mrs. Mc Bride...Monica!...I...I can't think when you touch me like that!..." Daniel gasped his cock stiffening frantically once more in response to Monica's lewd fondling.

"You don't remember Daniel?...I think I had just said I'd fuck your brains out if you'd help Joanie with her math...Does that ring a bell?..." Monica asked sweetly, again gripping Daniel's cock through his pants and giving it a sensuous squeeze.

"Oh God!...Yeah!...I promise!...Whatever you want!..."

"That's sweet of you honey! ... I know you'll keep your part of the bargain...and so will I!... Why don't we start right now!...How about a little head?... I'm wearing your favorite color lipstick!.." she whispered in Daniel's ear, her long fingers starting to pull his fly down.

"Oh Godd!... Monica!...Right now?...While I'm driving...Joanie never...I mean...I never... I don't know?..." Daniel answered, his eyes darting nervously between Monica and the road.

Monica deftly freed Daniel's boner from his pants and was stroking it softly.

"Joanie never gave you a blow-job in the car Daniel?...I can't believe that!...Why that's...that's just ...un-American!..." Monica said, her eyes twinkling merrily into his.

"Now why don't you just sit back and relax, if you can, and let Monica take care of this big old stiffie for you!..." the blonde seductress purred, leaning over in her seat and snuggling her head in under the steering wheel.

"You just keep your eyes on the road O. K.?..." she said, squirming around until her lips were poised over Daniel's rigid tool. And then....

"Mmmmm!..." she purred, wetly sucking Daniel's knob into her mouth and twisting her tongue around and around that swollen helmet.

"Ahhhhhh!...Oh Goddddd!..." Daniel gasped as shafts of excitement shot through his groin. He could barely believe the intensity of his arousal as Monica confidently siphoned more of him into her mouth.

"Mmm Hmm!...Mmm Hmm!..." she hummed, bobbing her head down further and further until she had him all. And then, with her nose in his pubic hair, she sucked him so hard her cheeks inverted around his shaft. Without releasing her vacuuming suck, she pulled her head up, lifting Daniel out of his seat with her leeching mouth.

"Ahhhhh!...Nahhh!...Mrs. Mc Bride!..." Daniel moaned, squirming frantically under Monica's expert blow-job. He clutched the steering wheel until his fingers were white. His balls were tight and his cock was literally pounding with blood as he helplessly strained up into the torrid draw of her mouth.

Monica held him like that for a moment longer before releasing him with a lewd slurp.

"How's that baby?...Do you like it?...Am I a good little cocksucker?..." Monica panted, reaching in to masturbate him while catching her breath.

"Yeah!...Oh yeah!...Don't stop!...Oh don't stop Mrs. Mc Bride!..." Daniel begged, hunching into Monica's coaxing fist like a dog in heat.

"Ummm!...I won't stop baby!...I'll suck you 'til you come!...Don't worry!...You can come whenever you want to!...I want you to!...I want to swallow it!...Promise me you'll come in my mouth!...You will won't you?..." Monica teased, swirling her fist around and around on Daniel's knob in a way that she knew would have him coming in no time.

"Yes!...Oh God!...Yes!..." Daniel gasped, his legs stiffening as his balls got even tighter. His cock was on fire under Monica's devilishly twisting hand.

"That's a good boy!...Let me have it!..." and then..."Mmmm!..." as she once more attacked the end of his cock with her whirling tongue and siphoning lips. Only this time she continued to jack him off as she sucked him. She didn't have much room to work under the steering wheel but she knew Daniel wasn't going to last very long anyway. She could tell by the way the car was slowing down and speeding up erratically. She hoped they weren't going to get pulled over, but it wouldn't be the first time.

"Unnn!...Unnn!." Daniel groaned, leaning forward and bucking into Monica's irresistibly coaxing mouth.

As his cock ballooned that last little bit like they always did just before they exploded, Monica drove her little fist down his length and exerted a steady pressure on the root of his shaft. That was it for Daniel.

"Ahhhhhh!..." he wailed as his balls kicked and a geyser of sperm shot into Monica's mouth like a fireball. That was quickly followed by four or five more searing spurts that erupted in feverish succession.

"Ahhhhh!....Naaaaa!...Godddd!...." Daniel cried, his balls hammering away in his groin as the come seared through his cock.

"Mmmm!....Umm Mmmm!..." Monica enthused as Daniel's orgasm overwhelmed him. She was a little surprised at how much come he had. As fast as she could swallow, she still couldn't keep up with the initial rush and some of the sticky goo was running down over her hand.

"Mmmmmm!..." she purred, now stroking Daniel's tool more slowly. She was working the come up from his balls with deliberate handstrokes, milking him for every drop that he had.

"Ahhhhh!...Ummm!...Mmmmm!..." Daniel moaned. He had somehow managed to exit the highway and then pulled off onto the edge of the road. He had no idea how he had done it. He couldn't concentrate on anything other than the devastating come that was wracking his loins. It felt like Monica was trying to drain him dry.

And that was exactly her intention. She was milking him slow but as she sensed his spasms were about to end, she frictioned him briskly two or three times with her tightly clenched fist and that regenerated another little flow as she knew it would.

"Unnnn!..." Daniel moaned, twitching all over. And then, just as he was about done, Monica stroked him hard and fast again.

"Noooo!..." he gasped, as his balls gave another aching lurch that did expel a small trickle of sperm.

"Mmmmm!..." Monica purred, lapping that up and then jerking him roughly again.

"Don'ttt!..." Daniel winced, but this time nothing came out of his gaping pee slit but a couple of bubbles.

"Mmmm Hmmm!...." Monica purred, luxuriously lapping at Daniel's knob to gather up any stray come she might have missed. Then she pulled herself up from his lap and turned to face him. She held his still upright cock in one hand while she checked the corners of her mouth with the fingertips of the other.

"Just wanted to make sure I got it all!..." she murmured giving his hard-on a playful squeeze.

"Ohhhh!...I guess you did!.." Daniel said in barely a whisper.

With great effort he flopped backwards against the seat and looked at Mrs. Mc Bride with wondering eyes. There was a sheen of perspiration glistening on the slopes of her breasts and her face was flushed. She looked wickedly disheveled.

"That was amazing!..." he croaked.

"Well aren't you sweet baby!...I'm glad you enjoyed it!..."

Monica just sat there watching him with amusement while Daniel struggled to collect himself. She kept stroking the root of his cock, slowly but firmly, jacking the blood into his tool and keeping him erect.

After a little while she said..."We should be getting going don't you think?..."

Daniel looked at her uncomprehendingly for a second and then said..."Sure..."

He put the car back in gear and pulled out back onto the street. They were only about five minutes away from the hotel.

Monica said to him in a smoldering voice..."I can keep you hard like this 'til we get back sweetheart and then you can fuck me as soon as we get in the door. Or I can give you a little break and then get you back up when we get there. What do you want Daniel?...

"Oh God Mrs. Mc Bride!..." In truth his nuts were starting to pain him considerably. He could really use a little rest. So he said..."Maybe just let's take it easy for a while. I'll be alright in just a bit...."

"Oh don't worry Daniel. I'll get you hard once we get back. That'll be the easy part!..." she said with an evil chuckle. And with that she stripped her fist all the way up his shaft, twisting it with a flourish around his knob as she released him.

"Unnnn!...." Daniel grimaced as an unwanted twinge of excitement jolted his over worked testicles. He struggled to get his greasy erection back in his pants. He kept his eyes on the road as he continued to drive.

He could feel Monica's eyes on him as he drove and he glanced across at her.

She had pulled out her lipstick and was touching up her mouth. When she noticed Daniel looking at her, she pursed her gleaming lips at him in a mocking kiss and then slowly mouthed the words..." I'M GONNA' FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT!"

"Ohhhhh!..." Daniel groaned, his cock twitching angrily and refusing to go down as Monica taunted him.

As they neared the hotel, he looked in awe at the blonde temptress sitting next to him. He couldn't believe he was going back to a hotel room with his girl friend's mother. He was so excited and so nervous he couldn't imagine what he would do, what he would say when they got there. And then they pulled up at the hotel.

Daniel turned off the car and turned to Monica nervously.

"Well...We're here..." he said with a bashful smile.

"Don't worry sweetheart!...I'll still respect you in the morning!..." Monica said with wickedly sparkling eyes.

"Excuse me..." said Daniel.

"Nothing dear...Shall we go in?..." Monica purred.

"Oh sure!...Great!..." Daniel said, awkwardly stumbling out of the car and then racing around to open Monica's door.

As she got out of the car, Monica slyly reached down and gave Daniel's balls a warm squeeze. Pressing them up firmly into his groin in a lewd caress she whispered...

"Are you ready for me math whiz?... When I'm done with you, you won't be able to sit down for a week!...I promise!..."

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers