Attacked Ch. 05

Story Info
A shower, and some fun.
1.3k words
4.61
18.6k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DragAngel
DragAngel
55 Followers

Darrell laughed at me.

I gave him my best pouty look. "I really want a shower and some clothes that fit me."

"You shall have them. Go take your shower and your clothes will be waiting on the bed for you. Oh and should you need help washing your back, I will gladly volunteer for that." He said with a smirk.

I shoved at him and went into the bathroom. When I was in here the first time, I didn't really appreciate how big it really is. There is a huge jetted tub in the corner, surrounded by marble tiles; next to it is a shower that is big enough for at least 4 people. It reminded me of the bathroom renovations I had watched on TV. It had the dual shower heads and a rain head in the center and it also sprayed from all sides. Wow, I have died and gone to shower heaven. I thought.

I turned on the water, adjusted the temperature to pleasantly hot, and jumped in. It felt great to have all that wonderful water hitting all the parts of my body. I could stay in here forever as long as I had hot water.

Holy shit. So much has happened in such a short time. I feel totally safe with Darrell, and his sister Julie is great, but can I handle this. I know he thinks I am strong but I am really not. I just do what I have to. I always have. I make things work, or at least I try to. But my life is a mess. I couldn't hold my family together after my Mom passed away, granted I tried, but my brother's are all whipped and their women are crazy money grubbing bitches that had no idea how to take care of my Sissy. I did what I had to. I had to protect her from their continuous broken promises and hurtful lies. I was only strong for her. It killed me inside.

I kept thinking about things, and was so absorbed in my own thoughts that I didn't hear the shower door open, and Darrell come in. I almost screamed when he touched my back. I know I jumped.

"I didn't mean to scare you. Where were you, you were so lost in thoughts and I felt your sadness. Want to talk about it?" he asked.

"No, not really, I was just thinking that you have a lot of faith in me to be strong enough to handle all this, but I am not that strong. I just try to make the best of all the shit I have on my plate. I am only strong because I had to be for my sister. I had to protect her. It tore me up inside. I always questioned if what I was doing was the right thing. I spent many nights crying myself to sleep over the choices I made to protect her. I wasn't strong." I said with tears in my eyes.

He wrapped his strong arms around me and held me. "You are strong. You made hard choices to protect the innocent one in your life and you stayed true to that decision. Even when it was hard for you or hurt you. You made sure she was protected. That is strength. " He said.

"I can promise you that it will be worth it. You have the strength you need to become a beautiful wolf and a wonderful Madame Alpha. You have a heart of gold and the strength to protect those weaker than you. My wolf see's that in you. I see that in you. You just need to see that in you.

"Now turn around and let me wash your back." He said with a smile.

I turned around and placed my hands on the marble. He started scrubbing my back with the shower puff. Once he got me all soapy, he dropped the puff and started running his hand over my slick wet skin and working the tension knots out of my back and shoulders. I couldn't help but moan. It felt heavenly.

As his hands worked out my tension in my back, I could feel another kind of tension building. I was amazed. I mean we just had great sex, and here I was ready to go again. I could no longer feel the soreness that prompted my shower request. All I felt was heaven. His hands sliding across my slick skin, moving past my shoulders to caress my neck. Running down my arms to my hands, then to my waist and up to my breasts. Making my nipples harden under his touch. Giving me goose bumps. I wanted more. I wanted to feel him everywhere. I pushed my butt against his groin and could feel that he was hard. I started rubbing my butt against that hardness pressing him into me.

I moved my hands from the wall and grabbed his hips. I turned my head so we could kiss. The soap had long been rinsed by the cascading water. I wanted him inside me now.

I bent over a little and positioned his long hard dick at the entrance of my pussy. I pushed myself on to him and kept pushing back until he was rooted deep inside. I felt complete. Darrell grabbed my hips and started to move me along his shaft.

"Oh God, this feels good. Mmmm, yes like that. I love to feel you sliding in me like this" I moaned.

The only response I got was a growl. I could feel him get bigger and stretch me more. I felt fur against my legs and paw's on my hips. His instincts took over and he started slamming into me harder and faster . I could hear our flesh slapping together and hear the squish of the water and my juices. He was rubbing against my G-spot and I was quaking and quivering. I could feel my orgasm building. I could see starts. I felt myself shatter with a primal scream. As my pussy muscles clamped down on his rock hard cock, he started to howl. With one final thrust, he pushed his way to my cervix, and I felt his knot pop into my womb. I felt his sperm bathe my uterus. That forced another ripping orgasm from me.

I was shaking and the only thing holding me up was Darrell's grip on my hips.

I felt the fur turn back to skin, and the paws back to hands. His knot receded and he eased himself out of my still gripping pussy.

"Wow, you can really clamp down. Are you trying to break it off?" he laughed. "You could hurt a guy that way."

"I didn't hear you complaining a minute ago, Mister! In fact I think you kinda liked it." I replied.

"I will never complain about being inside of your sweet body. It is indescribable. I feel like I am home and in heaven all at the same time. I could spend my life locked with you" he said. "Now finish your shower and get dressed. It is time to meet the rest of the family"

I hurried and finished my shower. Got out and wrapped in towel and went to find my new clothes.

I found a pair of jeans, a button up blouse and socks. No underwear. Well you don't really need a bra anymore. The girls are holding their own, and you were never a big fan of clothes and all that anyway. Just roll with it. The voice in my head that is me thought.

Once I was dressed, I headed for the door.

Let's go face the family. They can't be that bad. Besides Darrell, Julie will be there and she has your back. Be the strong person Darrell thinks you are.

I opened the door to my future.

DragAngel
DragAngel
55 Followers