Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers

"Oh Lord, honey if I don't get my prick out I'm going to tear my pants open." The black man gushed.

Lis' fingers had been a sweet torture for Kelvin and he needed relief. He pushed Lis up off of him and quickly unbuckled his belt and then pushed them down. As he kicked them off, Lis slid down to the floor onto her knees. It was then in the dim light that she got a good look at the man's penis. It was sticking straight out and it was quite impressive, longer and every bit as thick as X's. Lis saw it as a blunt bat as there didn't seem to be a head. The black man, now naked, sat back on the couch. There wasn't an ounce of fat on his body. Muscle and bone rippled through his skin which wrapped tightly around his body. Lis couldn't resist touching Kelvin. Her hands were running along his chest, then his stomach and finally the long ebony prong that curved like a banana. As when it was trapped in his pants Lis ran her fingers along the underside. She had no idea how to handle a penis like Kelvin's.

"I've never seen a penis like this before." Lis said hesitantly. She may have seemed naïve but Lis had handled her share of cock. In fact she enjoyed giving head. She had just never done it with and uncircumcised one before.

"Honey it's just uncut. Go ahead and suck it." Kelvin advised.

Lis immediately went down on the black man. She took it in her mouth slowly with her tongue sliding along the shaft. Her tongue's length moved out in front of her mouth and gave the black man an incredibly pleasurable sensation. She could feel Kelvin breath deeper as she moved up and down on him. Lis knew she was exciting the black man. He was pushing his hips up and down. Very quickly the black man seemed close to orgasm so Lis pulled her mouth off his erection. She wanted this man between her thighs in the worst way and she wanted his sperm. She began kissing and gently licking at the shaft with her oversized tongue. As she worked on the shiny ebony pole Lis pulled down on it exposing the head of the penis for the first time.

"Oh there it is!" She said to herself. Lis took the plum sized head into her mouth and sucked and swirled her tongue around the glans. It caused Kelvin to howl. Lis once again thought he might be close to cumming. She lifted herself up off the floor and threw her arms around Kelvin and began kissing Kelvin.

"Take me to your bedroom and fuck me!" She demanded with a lewd smile.

The black man didn't have to be told twice. He got up and brought Lis with him. He had his arms around her as they walked to the bedroom. Lis felt the strength in his arms and it was intense.

"You're going to really split me in half with that thing, aren't you?" Lis gushed, her passion on overload.

"You have no idea how badly I want to sink my dick so deep inside you." Kelvin replied. He was every bit as turned on as his lover. This woman was just so sexy the black man wondered if he would be able to control himself once he got on top of her.

Lis lay down on the bed and spread her legs. She got a pleasant surprise when Kelvin got down between her thighs and began kissing and licking her. He started at her knees, leaving trails of saliva as he moved up her legs. He reveled in the silky smoothness of her muscular body.

Meanwhile Lis was going crazy. Her body was boiling over. She was pulling the black man to her vagina with a frantic urgency. Finally when Kelvin got close enough she simply wrapped her legs around his head and forced his tongue into her genitals. Lis quivered when he first felt the rough friction. As Kelvin painted the labia lips with his spit Lis began to moan and buck her hips uncontrollably. The result was a violent orgasm that soaked Kelvin's face. Sensing the pleasure she was feeling he kept up his assault on her genitals.

"I need you inside me! I need you to fuck me!" Lis pleaded.

Without a word Kelvin climbed up on top of Lis and mounted her. Despite his size Lis was so wet with excitement the tightness of her vagina offered little resistance and Kelvin's thick black penis slid easily into her. Lis hung onto the black man for dear life. He was balls deep inside her and she had never felt so stuffed like this before.

"Go slow, please! You're so big!" Lis gasped as Kelvin began moving on top of her.

"That's okay baby. I want to last as long as I can inside your honeypot." He gushed.

So Kelvin started slowly pushing his manhood in and out of Lis. He could feel her clamping down on him. The friction was amazing. Try as he might he couldn't control himself and he began fucking the beautiful white woman harder and harder. He didn't want to hurt Lis but she felt so good his sexual instincts took over while he had prided himself on never letting a woman do this to him before, tonight was very different. He built up a steady rhythm while Lis wrapped her legs around the black man's waist locking her boots behind him and resting them on his back. She had found in spite of his size she was now able to handle him inside her and she wanted more.

"Now fuck me harder!" Lis gasped.

She reached down and urged him on digging her fingernails into his muscular black ass. His balls were slapping against her as Kelvin began to grunt on top of her and then she felt it. The warmth spread throughout her loins. She responded with another orgasm of her own bucking her hips against his milking the last of his seed from his balls. Kelvin collapsed on top of Lis and she hugged him close to her.

"Oh my God! That was so incredible!" Lis screamed as she kissed Kelvin's neck.

"I came too fast!" I'm so sorry!" Kelvin breathed into her ear.

"Are you crazy? I would have passed out if you had kept fucking me with that headless cock!" Lis laughed. She got up and went to the bathroom and cleansed her genitals with a damp towel. There was an unusually large amount of liquid.

Kelvin called out after her. "So you weren't disappointed?"

"How often do you think innocent white girls like me get pounded by 10" penises?" She was smiling as pulled off her boots and then jumped back into the bed and curled up at his side.

"Speaking of circus acts where did you get that tongue?" From a lizard?" Kelvin inquired.

He felt the wetness brush against his neck and ear. "I'm part reptile." Lis cooed.

"I'm so sorry about how this happened." Kelvin confessed.

"Mmmm it's so weird. I hope you know I've never done anything like this before." Lis told him.

"I've never paid for it myself. I mean we didn't do that tonight, I know. It's just that when I saw you. I didn't care if you were one of X's girls. You're so beautiful. I knew I had to have you." X admitted.

"Well you've got me." Lis purred as she ran her fingers lightly across his torso. She got down to his lower torso and felt his limp member jump.

"Girl, you're going to get me in trouble with those fingers." Kelvin grinned in the dark.

"I was hoping we could break the rules at least one more time and get into a little trouble." Lis returned.

"It'll be my pleasure." Kelvin began kissing Lis.

"No wonder you get so many women. You're so charming." She kissed him right back.

"Don't believe everything you read. I don't get women like you too often, if ever." Kelvin propped himself up on his side next to Lis.

"You mean a white woman." Lis was curious.

"No I mean someone as sexy as you."

"Now you're really pouring on the charm. So you date a lot of white women?" Lis had become intrigued with the interracial lifestyle since experiencing the reactions of the people on the street.

"I do okay." The black man replied modestly. "It's seems that you haven't had much experience with black man. Am I your first?"

"No you're not. One other." Lis was sorry that she had pushed the subject now that it had taken a different turn.

"So you've slept with X?" Kelvin smiled knowingly.

"I'm not sure I'd call it sleeping." Lis admitted.

The statement drew a series of guffaws from Kelvin that shook his body. Lis was relieved there would be no embarrassing moment but she was quite surprised to find Kelvin unconcerned about being in second place.

"I can see what you're saying. So how does it feel, a prim and proper white girl like yourself, catching a case of jungle fever?" Kelvin inquired.

"Well let's just say that I'm becoming more and more worldly with my attitude everyday and I've learned that being down with the black man is most definitely a good thing." Lis admitted with a smile.

"That's my girl." Kelvin felt Lis' hand wrap around his hardening member and begin to masturbate him.

Lis watched the ebony prong harden and regain its size. She was amazed that she had been able to get something that size inside her and that she hadn't been ruined. "I am most definitely down with the black man." She chuckled and then she bent over and went down on Kelvin. She tasted her excitement mingled with his seed which still coated the black cock. It didn't stop her from attacking the manhood with a lusty vigor. She felt Kelvin's hand on the back of her head as she went up and down on him. Out of breath, Lis took the hardness out of her mouth and positioned herself between Kelvin's legs looking up at him. She began kissing and licking at the underside. When she got to the base Lis flicked her tongue at the skin that connected the black man's scrotum to his enormous penis. It drew a loud cry from Kelvin and Lis smiled knowing she had found a particularly sensitive spot. She sucked first one then the other testicle. They completely filled her mouth. Lis looked up at Kelvin he seemed to be in some sort of ecstatic agony, moaning and thrashing his head from side to side. She let the scrotum drop out of her mouth. It glistened with her saliva. She licked at Kelvin's sweet spot one more time and then got up in a squatting position straddling the black man.

Lis grabbed the thickness of the black manhood and slowly impaled herself on it. It filled her as she nestled against his pubic hairs. It was easier this time so Lis was bouncing up and down on him immediately. She was milking pleasure from her lover with wanton lust in her eyes. She knew how good this man had made her feel before and she wanted it again.

Meanwhile Kelvin was so enjoying this woman. From his rather advantageous position he was able to admire the white woman's body in action. The black man had bedded a plethora of beautiful women of all different colors but he had never been with one like this before. He watched the muscles in her legs quiver and twitch with each downward plunge of her body onto him. It was a true pleasure to fuck such an athletic body. Unfortunately for Kelvin, Lis was having an effect on him sooner than he was used too. His balls were pumping his sperm into his erection and try as he might each movement brought a rush of wonderful friction. Suddenly he began convulsing Beneath Lis, his moans loud and guttural.

"Do it! Do it inside me!" Lis commanded

She held herself in place on top of him as he hosed down her vagina with his seed. Lis leaned down and kissed Kelvin furiously. She hugged him close as he finished. She thought how incredible it felt to be in the arms of a real man. X may have been Kelvin's sexual equal but the way he had given her up to his friend just for some real estate project. How could a woman depend on a man who did that? To Lis it didn't really matter. For some reason she was still very infatuated with the man, which brought up her current boyfriend D. J. Lis chuckled as she kissed her way down Kelvin's muscular chest. D. J. had financial security and the pedigree but for the first time Lis was finding little else. Lis would have had trouble putting her finger on it until she had been with both X and Kelvin, but now she knew. Her relationship with her white boyfriend lacked excitement and sexually, well D. J. was physically and in prowess no match for either black man.

Kelvin and Lis slept together in each other's arms for the night. Lis got up early and couldn't resist using the shower in Kelvin's luxury bathroom. The multiple heads supplied powerful jets of water that cleaned her of the previous night's sex. Kelvin was the most cordial of hosts preparing his previous night's conquest a breakfast with various fruits, oatmeal and tea. He knew that Lis had to eat healthy there was no other way she could maintain a body like hers. She ate heartily and said her good bye to Kelvin with a long kiss.

Lis was a long way from her apartment but she decided to walk awhile before finding a subway entrance. She thought over her extraordinary predicament. She had to get X out of some cooked up charge in order to keep her own ass out of a sling but at the same time she would be damned if Cameron Sedgewick's killer would just go unpunished. And what did she do to get herself out of the predicament? She fell for her client and let him have sex with her. Then she let her client pimp her out to get a real estate deal done on time. Lis had allowed herself to be degraded and used like some cheap whore. While she was upset it was more because she was frustrated that she had not been able to solve this puzzle. She wanted to get out of her ethical and professional problem and she wanted to serve her client well but she was also aroused by the lifestyle she had discovered. Xavier Washington excited her. Kelvin Jones excited her. And somewhere deep down inside Lis knew that she had to try and control her urges to run towards that excitement or she may find herself being used again.

Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers