All Comments on 'Attraction'

by yinanyang

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LilacWineLilacWinealmost 17 years ago
Lust at first sight

Really good contribution. I'm a writer here and a friend and fellow writer recommended I read your story. It was well described, felt very real. I see it was a joint contribution from people who haven't met. I'm in the process of doing the same, it's good to see it can be done successfully. Hope you do more, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Taxi for Miss S

The detail involved is especially erotic.A story involving a taxi always brings a smile to my face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
steamy

The premise hits home once you complete the story and the sex takes you to completion in a delightful celebration of the erotic. Nice work guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
beautifuly done.

Nice

HarleyFatboy1HarleyFatboy1about 13 years ago
Enjoyed the style.

The style of this story reminds of old black and white detective movies aka Mike Hammer, or more recently something out of Frank Miller's Sin City. She orders a "Jack & Coke" seem to shout film noir.

Great job.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Please?

Please, please, PLEASE write more! I also have done "back-and-forth" writing with someone I've never met, but this story outshines ANY of my efforts. Hats off to a pair of great writers! No, wait--"You can leave your hat on."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So HOT

this story makes me want to LIVE it... what a wonderful way to celebrate your first time together! that is so HOT and SEXY!! thanks so much for this creative piece of work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous