All Comments on 'Aunt Isobel'

by Rellik04

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ohhhhhhh Aunty !!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this one too....It was the third one of yours I read. Maybe I'll get to others later ... except for the Scifi one...I'm not into Scifi .....Love your style. ..

we should have an Aunty like this one .... on second thought, maybe we couldn't handle it....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a bit sacharine, but nice

aunt isobel turned out so nice, would have liked a hint why her family shunned her.

Randy01Randy01about 19 years ago
Very nice story

I enjoy your style of writing. Slow build up, letting us get to know each character. The sex was very nice with the first time position a real surprise. Keep up your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
First rate

I love your treatment of sex with older women. I've always been a fan of them.

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
11 inches

1 point off for every inch over the average 6 .

When will people learn that stories with average dicks are just as enjoyable.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 15 years ago
Ya Know What Strife???

Just because you have a small dick, doesn't mean that we all do... Personally I have 10" and If I was writing, I would probably use that figure... Then also, you have to take into effect that the nephew is 6'6"... Pretty fair sized lad... Would make sense that his dick is on the larger size...

Reiner43Reiner43about 10 years ago
A story of mutual discovery

A different and fascinating tale.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Love the story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Made me stroke

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous