All Comments on 'Aunt June Ch. 02'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what about mom?

meanwhile back in the shower mom is drowning!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * *

In the length of time it will take you

to write, edit and submit part three.

The Mother is going to choke to

death on her own drunken vomit,

drown or die from hypothermia

after the shower water goes cold....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really good!

I enjoyed Chapter 2! I hope that chapter 3 is coming soon! Please keep writing!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A great story

I hope his mom gets some of his big cock too.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Is it funny or pathetic that writers on this site dont know a thing about a woman when they create female characters? Women are not straight forward like men. Sex doesn't drive their thought process and unlike aunt June are less vocal than men. I am speaking from personal experience. They won't openly speak about their sex lives. Also they don't cum like men. Women don't get tired when they have an orgasm. Absent details like this are telling that the author is A. A virgin or B. has never brought a woman off. I am a perfectionist and i can't enjoy crap stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Young men think with their dickheads

While mommy is left in the shower he pumps his sex starved aunt.

A highly unlikely scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really Good and A Great Story!

Are you both high? How is this story considered really good? The son had to carry his pissy, shitty, vomit covered mother to the bathroom. He then had to suffer the stench of those soiled clothes and put his mom in the shower. He leaves the heady aroma of vomit, urine, feces and his water logged mother to hurriedly retrieve his aunt, so that she can take over. Instead, the sight of his naked aunt causes him to forget his waterlogged, funky, drunk mom who's still in the RUNNING shower. He's immediately turned on along with the aunt who's also forgotten all about her drunk off her ass sister. Then drunk/horny and funky/horny proceed to fuck!?! Why would the aunt want to fuck him when he smells like a heroin addict after going cold turkey? I stopped reading as soon as it became clear that the author proceeded with the two characters fucking while poor mom was left in the running shower to possibly die. Either by drowning from the water from the shower or aspirating on her own vomit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
interesting comments

Really don't take anon comments too seriously.

I have had the displeasure of holding the hair of a couple of women who got way way too drunk. Happily no poo, but 1 time puke and piss did happen. I took other to the hospital. Also not a happy experience since I got the lecture and blame from doctor/nurses even thou I wasn't there when drinking happened.

Ok, drunk mom, partially cleaned up and went to get help. Grossed out and some shock from revelations, yah at 18 i would of went to get help.

Next his daydream and fantasy woman naked... then makes a offer,... Yes I can see the distraction factor there.

Next, I am male I do not get tried from sex. In fact if I do not stop sensation, I stay hard and can keep going.

Most women seem very loud and vocal to me. when young 2 girlfriends talked so much at school that I was asked out 7 times, and 12 the next. From then on no girl bragged at school. It really pissed me off, i broke up with the braggers, I had asked them to respect my privacy.

Not straight forward like men??? You are clue less my old lady's s friends come up and give me lines like 'Chocolate melts in your mouth' Some have just came and crawled into bed. True my old lady was there, and they had visited before, but really they should of asked. Dang this is a book.

I wrote a story that was true and put it on here once got the same that story was BS comments from people. Showed to my old lady, after she stopped hitting me she laughed and said so what. Then she hit me again and asked those b@st@rds saw the 3 of us on the front yard then hit me again. She didn't know that my buddies had watched, until later I hadn't known either. They asked me how i got women to do anything I wanted. I said I didn't get them to do anything I just made sure anything we did got them off allot, they then volunteered for truly amazing things.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
does anyone care

that the shower ran out hot water a long time ago?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lmao

Too funny, leaves mom in the shower finger fucking herself to fuck his aunt. HaHaHa .ampmp

casannettecasannetteabout 8 years ago
Shaved

I hate stories where the women look like porn stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What about Mom?

Is the water in the shower not getting cold? In spite of this loose end this is a great story. Thanks!

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
So her left his mom to drown?

Really?? Her decides to fuck his aunt while his passed out drunk mom is left I the shower. Nice kid.

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 5 years ago
So Strange !

Almost this whole story ~ I was thinking the same thing as druss: isn't Mom in the shower alone, and drunk ? Good Grief. Still, this is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let's see now

mother drowns, cops arrive, find mother covered in crap blood/alcohol shows she was drunker than a skunk, could not have gotten upstairs and into the shower alone or removed own clothes, boy and aunt prosecuted for manslaughter. All for a piece of ass.

P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

Looks like Mom is still in the shower... must be getting pretty wrinkly by now - if she hasn't choked on her own vomit.

Somehow, the author expects us to be so engrossed in his/her description of sex, that we will have forgotten that.

Maybe our 'hero' will retrieve his mother in the next chapter? I can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you aunt for doing your job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always had dreams of the future with aunt that are now real funfun

Southernstee1031Southernstee10319 months ago

Is mom still in there playing with herself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt June Ch. 01 Previous Part
Aunt June Series Info