All Comments on 'Aunt Raven'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments (Page 2)
tracysatintracysatinover 13 years ago
Thank you

Another great story LA so full of emotion, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

This probably one of the most sincere and erotic stories I have read to date. There were a few errors is some of the spelling but not enough to really bother me. Thanks for another great story. BTW it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Great story Hope you continue it would like to see the final outcome..

fester2fester2about 13 years ago
Fabulous

One of the best I have read keep on writing so that we can all be entertained a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

man that was a good story, I understand about this website and all but dude you really need to finish this off right. I wanna know what happened, does Jen get her's, do Tim and Raven get the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

damn i was reading this story and was getting into it and then it ended please write more and continue on with the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Heart-warming & hot

I loved the concept of the innocent child in the bombshell body (BTW, Raven's body type just happens to be my ideal, right down to the hair color- way to go!). The fact that they "grew up together" helped add to the poignancy of the tale as did the forbidden nature of the protagonists love and the unjustified hatred and contempt the family had for Raven.

The thrill sexual discovery as seen through Raven's eyes was, well ... thrilling, while Tim's acceptance of the role and responsibility of sexual mentor to a woman some 17 or so years his senior, even as he is himself not much more than a neophyte, helped knock stereotypes on their ear, providing a fresh (and exciting) prospective on the Aunt-Nephew liaison genre.

Having the vile "legitimate" disinherited while Tim & Raven were set for life was a great way end the story.

Only criticism; spelling and grammar check please. Too often I had to insert a missing word or had to figure word was really intended, e.g., "want" in place of "what", and similar transpositions.

Otherwise -- Hot stuff! Bravo!

PS- Tim wasn't REALLY going to bugger that beauty - a bunghole virgin- without a decent bit of anal warm-up stretching & loosening ... was he?

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
A difficult subject.

Normally, a story containing a character of under-developed mental capacity would turn my stomach and raise my anger levels to record heights. This story, however, has been written with a sensitvity that had me cheering for the couple and the loving Grandfather while, at the same time, loathing the despicable family members, particularly Jen.

To create such strong emotions in a reader takes a special talent and Mr. Wicker has plenty of it. Bravo!

5/5

Bigmanx31Bigmanx31almost 13 years ago
Wow

This is one of the Best stories I have ever read. I couldn't help but get emotionally involved as I read this story. I could literally feel myself getting angry at the mother and even heartbroken at the death of the grandfather amongst other things. This is truely ONE OF THE BEST stories I have read. I hope you continue with this story. You have a great writing talent and hope to see more in the futue.

righteousrustyrighteousrustyalmost 13 years ago
What a great story

I hope that there will be a chapter 2, as i wanrt to hear tim tell his mother to fuck off and die,

Rusty

GirlRokBooGirlRokBooalmost 13 years ago

i just loved this story and i hope to read more about how Tim and Raven and how they got one over on his mother.she was truly being a bitch about everything and needs to be told off if not by Tim then by Raven. Keep up the great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

good story, but you should do some proof reading and polishing before you publish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet story

I really enjoyed reading this story. Tim and Raven were so hot together, I would have enjoyed reading how the evil family members got the shaft while our two lovers banged that awesome ass.

Please write another few chapters, if you feel inspired to do so.

I would love to read more.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

really liked the story the only problem I had was the editing. Other then that keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Awesome story. I hope in the next chapter the family gets shit. XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best story on Literotica.

This story just had me in anticipation and excitement at the mother being put in her place. Ugh. Please continue as soon as possible.

Dargon2010Dargon2010over 11 years ago
Wild Story of Wildwood

Just finished the story of Aunt Raven. I haven't peeked at the remainder, yet. I know what I anticipate though. :-) You sure know how to make a person anticipate, with every word you write. Excellent! Your descriptions made every longing, every move, every emotion, pure but lovable hell. Keep writing. I look forward to reading the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done!

This is one of the best story I ever read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

thanks for a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story; I liked it alot....

Keep writing.....

Yours , A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is a great story. Liked the ending. Tim's mother doesn't deserve anything.

startenovr43startenovr43almost 11 years ago
good story

Loved it glad to see there are more chapters to read

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvralmost 11 years ago

I looooooooooooooooooooove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was the sweetest story that I have read in a long time. Thank-you.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Very Good

Excellent writing, unique plot, intriguing characters. Don't leave petulant comments, it ill becomes you and is beneath you. Remember, readership is a Bell Curve and you will get some doozies.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 10 years ago

thank you the good tail

disableddandisableddanover 10 years ago
I love this

Excellent character development and a great storyline. I just hope it's going where I think it's going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FUCKED UP ANOTHER STORY BY HAVING HIM SMOKING - WHAT A MORON YOU ARE

SMOKING CAUSES CANCER WHICH KILLS PEOPLE SO WHY INTRODUCE IT IN TO YOUR STORIES YOU BRAIN DEAD MORON - JUST CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE SUCH A BRAINLESS PLONKER....

disableddandisableddanover 10 years ago
By the way

Don't listen to the meathead who won't even use his name, whining about you having Tim smoking a few cigarettes. There are some morons who just can't mind their own business and can't stand having people enjoying a few guilty pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story..I'd like to see another chapter or 6.

The title says it all.. thanks for your work onthis story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
congrats

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

What a beautiful story wanted it to be longer to see the rest of the family go up in flames when the will was read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

That was a great read I've always been interested in incest and

wow what a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
comeuppance

I'm one who likes to see a story to its end...and the perfect end would have been to see the reading of the will and the furious mother getting what she deserved...rather than leave a great erotic story up in the air, add another paragraph or two...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Being a vindictive old bird I was hoping for the readers to hear the reading of the will.

I am certain that Jen would bite her liver, curse and scream before they kick her out of the house. Such fun! Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WELL DONE

GREAT STORY I HAVE READ NUMEROUS TIMES SO RAVEN WILL HAVE LOTZ SPACE TO RIDE HER 4 WHEELER AND LOVE TIM

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Compliments & critic

Good story. The story line flowed well and of corse any man who read it must have loved how Raven decides she loves the taste of Tim's cum and sucking he's big, hard thingy. Not to be an ass but just a little comment about editing. I'm not saying rewrites are called for or anything as drastic as that just rereading and possibly catching some miss spellings or gramerical errors. I applaud your work though. I have had to retread everything I have ever written to make corrections. At least your story was excepted.

KAIJFKAIJFalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

I just met Raven and I'm already in love with her. Such great characters!

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FAVORITE

Such a touching and loving story. It is in my favorites and this is my umpth time to read it.I will not say much more because I do not want to spoil it for your other readers just going to say a fantastic story.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
inc"read"able

cant wait for the will

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next please

Are you going to finish it with what happened next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I really enjoyed your story... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really enjoyed this

I really enjoyed this story and hope you've written a sequel. Of course we all know how it turns out but sure would love to be a fly on the wall when the will is read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awsome

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful, sensitive and sexy story. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great. Story so far

Now the action begins Raven and Tim will be together for every.Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago
Really?

Am I the only one who thinks it's inappropriate for Tim to take advantage of Raven? I know, I'm trying to raise a question about morality in an incest story. Seriously though, how is Raven different from a child intellectually? Can she legally give consent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent story

it was a beautiful story I had to finish it once I started and just by the end you know the family went nuts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very loving

Thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

It was great got me wanting more best story I've read in years no hand down u got that details I mean wow

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 7 years ago
❤️ loved it

This is pure brilliance I loved every word and hope you continue with lots more chapters and I hope Jen gets fucked over big time what a bitch.

CocoaNMiloCocoaNMiloalmost 7 years ago
WELL DONE! Great tale

I wish your story continued on.

Thank you for your work. The characters were rich.

CocoaNMiloCocoaNMiloalmost 7 years ago

Oops I see that my enjoyment continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Character Age?

If Raven is half the age of her siblings and she is 35, that makes them around 70. Did I miss something somewhere?

It's a well written story w/ strong characterization, but I sincerely hope that there is an explanation in part two that displays that she's actually not cognitively impaired. If she is, this story is pretty fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I just finished reading it, and it was just great! Keep up the great work! Have you thought of writting a continuation to this story, it could go in so many directions, but with your talent, I just know it would be a great follow up to the story! Two thumbs up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story

I thought this,was a very good,storey and I loved it a lot thanksa

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Excellent

Loved this so very much. I would love to read what happens next though. I think this story is far too loving and emotional to leave it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More....please

I have read a lot of these stories. But I have never been engrossed as much as I have with this one. this is a love story not just some jerk story to get your rocks off. You desperately need to make more chapters of this. If for no other reason just so we can see what his cunt of a mother gets what's coming to her. Or should I say what's not coming to her. LOL.. Please at least write one more chapter preferably three pages long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

This was amazing! This is the best story I have read here. In the 10 years or so I have been coming here, I have never had a story "move" me as much as this one did. It actually brought a couple of tears to my eyes. I am going to go read the other Aunt Raven stories now. GREAT JOB!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"TOTALLY AWESOME"

OMG, This was the best I've ever read!!! You made this story so real and every word put the reader in a visual place to see each person. If you would lengthen it you could make a movie that would be a top seller! All being said you really need to write a finishing story to bring a happy ending to Tim and Raven's lives along with the arrogant siblings that got nothing. Thank you!!!

lawteyfllawteyflover 5 years ago
Sweet and hot

Great fantasy!

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST

THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY ON THIS SITE. DRAMA, HUMOR, TRAGGITY, AND A LITTLE SENSUAL SEX, THAT WAS JUST LOVING PRESENTED AND NOT DIRTY. KEEP IT UP. I HOPE THE OTHER STORIES ARE JUST AS GOOD. AND IF THEY ARE, LET'S HOPE YOU KEEP WRITING A NEW STORY SERIES WITH A FOLLOW-UP OF AUNT RAVEN AND HER NEFEW, TIM. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WORKS OUT AS A FAMILY.

Sandds1Sandds1about 5 years ago
Good Story

You write excellent stories, although some are shorter and leave us wondering and there are spelling errors but not bad enough that I can't quickly read through

cerabuscerabusalmost 5 years ago

amazing story .. i couldn't stop reading it .

buddah222buddah222almost 5 years ago
To good to stop

Well written fantastic characters that jump off the page and come to life love your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

Normally I prefer more action....but this story was nothing short of perfect, in every way. If there were errors of any kind, I missed them completely. A perfect blend of character development, sensuality, erotica, and plain old sex, with a few other goodies tossed in for fun. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Wanted more of the ending. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Review

What happened when the will was read, ?

What was the reactions of the other family members?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I found myself smiling, grimacing, elated as I followed the characters in the story. No doubt Raven and Tim are left with the vast fortune. My hope is you pick up as their lives continue. Children? Dealing with the stress of litigation? New friends? Please write more. You breathed life into characters that deserve to continue to live. Thank you!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

How about an expansion or something to this series? The Raven series was a good basis for a full Literotica novel.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/21/2021)You made me cry; you made me angry; you made me question my sense of morality. Can we make exceptions; should we make exceptions? In short, you made me an emotional wreck. You submitted four more works titled "Aunt Raven" the last in 2011 titled "Aunt Raven: "The Reading of The Will" I plan on reading them in chronological order. I'm grateful to you for submitting this story; you made it so real. I see from your list of submissions that you stopped in 2012. I hope you're still getting comment alerts. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the better stories I've read. A few grammatical errors aside; you have woven a wonderful tale and it was very well balanced. I do hope to read more of this series and from you. Congratulations on wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story walks a fine line and I'm not sure what side it falls on.

Raven's character is written as being cognitively impaired having sex with someone who just became an adult.

Even as a legal adult, Tim, in my opinion, is still too young to be held accountable for such a difficult decision. He truly cares about her, but does that matter?

As for the "smoking troll", yeah, smoking causes cancer. fouling the air we breathe and water we drink for hundreds of years is causing cancer. Gamma rays from the sun cause cancer. If you live long enough, and nothing else kills you, cancer will. When the cells in your body replicate enough times, eventually a cancerous mutation will occur. I don't smoke, and I don't date people who do. At this time, people have a right to choose to smoke or not to. I choose not to. I also choose to try not to judge others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Very nice

But one huge mistake. So Raven was half the age of her siblings at 35. Tim is 18 just out of High School puts his mom in her 50's having a baby, very unlikely. Gramps has to be in his 90's and 60's with a new baby, do able. Fix it with Raven being no older than 25 or younger, otherwise you're an idiot.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

This is an outstanding story, I love the way you have written and told the story. I hoped there would have been the reading of the will, I would have loved to find out how the Grandfather felt at the end about the other children and what he left them.........

SAV12SAV12over 1 year ago

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO L A WICKER?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny how the small tight briefs he was wearing under his jeans magically turned into silk boxers when he took the jeans off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good read thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

'WONDERFUL" Suburbly Witten.... b=avo I gave I 5 fuckin stars.!!¡!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
that was wonderful

I have to be honest, at first I didn't know how I'd feel about that kind of a relationship, but the way you presented it, it was absolutely beautiful, romantic and genuine. 5 of 5!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous