All Comments on 'Aunt Raven'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments
paul4592paul4592over 18 years ago
More!

Good story I hope there will be another one What was in the letter? Hopefully He teaches his mother a lesson.

Lonewolf187Lonewolf187over 18 years ago
Very good

Very good story, please continue with. Good clifhanger by the way. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Real nice one, as usual...

Really good story, although it would have been nice with a finnishing scene with all the relatives throwing tantrums etc...

Nevertheless a great story, hope you keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

I can't believe it... someone who actually has attention to detail LOL, story was amazing. hopefully there will be another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great job

i loved this story and hope thereare more to come.. cant wait for reading of will

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
When is the next part?

Loved it. Can't wait to read the next part.

Montie1123Montie1123over 18 years ago
Great story

Very well done story, loved it from beging to end. Hope you do atlest one more part to this i so wanted to read about the looks on Jens face and the rest when they got asked to leave the house and so on. Keep up the good work.

Montie1123Montie1123over 18 years ago
Great story

Very well done story, loved it from beging to end. Hope you do atlest one more part to this i so wanted to read about the looks on Jens face and the rest when they got asked to leave the house and so on. Keep up the good work.

Montie1123Montie1123over 18 years ago
Great story

Very well done story, loved it from beging to end. Hope you do atlest one more part to this i so wanted to read about the looks on Jens face and the rest when they got asked to leave the house and so on. Keep up the good work.

bhgdnabhgdnaover 18 years ago
Well written

Your writing style is as fine as it gets. 'A Christmas Carol' comes to mind from your stories. the characters are well developed with great dialog. The story under the incest group was not the leading factor in the quality of the entire tale.

Thank You,

Brad

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why the ending,it wasn't finish

a great story,but the way you ended it.you did all the talking before the will was read,but what went down after the will was read.tim mom was so rude and how she was going to do this and that.what did tim mom do,what consequences did she pay.you show the cruel side of the mom and how she make themsad,but you didn't show their joy and happiness and the mom down fall.that us me and that not negative just thinking.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 18 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU ALL!

Easy now, I wasn't going to, but part two will be started very soon.

Again, thank you.

L.A.Wicker

datadyndatadynover 18 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this story - a superb combination of deep emotion and erotica. The love scenes are hot and one can almost taste and feel their love and joy for each other.

This will go into my alltime favourite collection

Please follow up on this

TheDispatcherTheDispatcherover 18 years ago
Great Story !!!!

An excellent job. I loved the fact that you took the time to make us care about the characters and not just that they had sex. Well written overall (maybe just a little repetetive an a couple of spots) and just enough to leave us wanting more. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truly a Work of Art!!!

I have never left a comment for any other story I have read, but this one demands it.

I was captured from the beginning to the end, I want more...more!!

Please finish the story, you cant leave me hanging like this...LOL

Thank you much for sharing!!!!

curiouscargocuriouscargoover 18 years ago
Excellent story!

Please continue with the reading of the will and the happy times they are bound to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice

it was a breath of freash air...very well done...please finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

First time I ever commented on a story.

Very tasfully written

indianaboi32indianaboi32over 18 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the fact that it was not only erotic, but romantic... I salute you!

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 18 years agoAuthor
WOW!

Thank all of you again. Never have I had so many nice things said about my stories!

THANK YOU.

L.A.Wicker

switchbeardswitchbeardover 18 years ago
switchbeard

Great story,first class characterisation,brilliantly written.Glad to hear there's going to be more,please make it soon.Thanks for one the best Literotica stories ever, cheers,Malcolm

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lovely story

very good story one of the best i have read

Mr Duncan 001Mr Duncan 001over 18 years ago
WOW

What a great story. I read a lot stories here on Lit. and your's is one of the beat. Looking forward for the the next chapter.

WolfchildWolfchildover 18 years ago
Awesome....

ok yeah.... there needs to be a chapter 2 for this. Quick fast and in a hurry. I loved this very much. :)

frogmarefrogmareover 18 years ago
AMAZING

Please, finish it. You did one magnificent job. Details were wonderful. It had a storyline that a person could actually fall into and get lost in. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Continue the story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typically I don't read stories longer than 2 pages but this one was very good and it caught my interest. So for the love of God please continue the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent Story one of the best I ever read

This has to bee one of the best stories that I have read in ages. It has all the plot and story line of the old masters of Literature. I should know because I am an English Professor. Kudos and high marks for a well put together piece of lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

This is well written and enjoyable, especially with a preminition of what the will is going to be.

Greed and avarice will never surpass compassion and understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written and interesting, but

shouldn't this be in non-consent. Everything in the story says that she is not able to make an informed decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well done

You did a wonderfull job on this story. The only thing that would have made it better in my opinion is if you had the lawyer read the will and shown the siblings reactions to the reading. Keep up the excellent work!

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
I know just what you mean!

Chapter 1 of my story has been viewed in excess of 10,000 times and only recieved 150 votes.

My latest post, chapter 11, has been viewed 1519 times, gotten 33 votes, and 2 comments. I got two feed back emails on it.

All of that effort is wasted if they dont tell us we're doing a good job, bad job, something!

Very good story and I hope you do a chapter 2 to tell how badly screwed his mother is. (the merciless, vindictive bitch!)

clive521clive521over 18 years ago
a good story

more please about life without jen and onwards to more ....

a great ending for that chapter but press on with the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great job LA !!!

Can't wait for chapter 2!

Great to see you back :)

BBE

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Really good, please continue

I really hope you continue this story and these characters. This was really good and can't wait to see what happens next.

Tim's mom is really something else. The other two children don't seem that bad from what we've seen of them so far other then possible wanting money but the grandfather seemed okay with them. I wonder what happen with her to make her get this way.

Would really like to see what happens between Tim and Raven.

ukbajanukbajanover 18 years ago
could not have been written better

you never fail to impress me with your ability to write a really good story. I only can hope that you do continue with this one, even though you have set a really high benchmark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome story

You really did an amazing job on this story and I hope you continue it. I will be looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good story

loved this story... id like to read a sequal to this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

I sure would like to be "a fly on the wall" when they read the will!

Great story, please continue.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
one of the best stories I've ever read.

This story was well written and actually made you feel good and horny at the same time. My hats off to you, hopefully you will continue this , I can't wait to see what Jen will do!

QuladiQuladiover 18 years ago
Like always...

I just love every story you have writen...

and about the voting, well... dont think they count it if the same ip is vote for a story all the time that one reads it... but i vote for every story i read...

TheKiiierTheKiiierover 18 years ago
Loved it but...

I really think you should continue this story a bit further as the ending was kinda abrupt. Also I'm really glad your back and with a one-two punch of new stories, by the way where have you been anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The day after

It's a very good story with a good ending.

I hope you will continue the story and the life of them after the will has been read.

davidsandsjrdavidsandsjrover 18 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue the story I had enjoyed it so far. I would like to know what happens after the will is read. I would also like to know what the will says also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it

Iloved the story great writting. Tell us what the will says and the families reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good writing

Please don't leave us hanging. I would like to know whats in the will and more about there life. I give the story 5. you earned it. Thanks

TattooedShyGuyTattooedShyGuyover 18 years ago
Excellent

It is a great story. I hope to see you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Raven

All I can say is that I enjoyed the story immensely! I wish I was Tim! I would so like to love her...

My only regret was that you didn't give us the vicarious satisfaction of the family's reaction to the 'revised' will. I know I would have loved that moment!

Great..

No, make that 'fantastic' story. I look forward to additional submissions from your pen.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 18 years agoAuthor
WORKING ON IT NOW!

Good news, part two is going great. You guys have made me feel very, very good. Thank you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT

You have to do one more chapter even though I no what the outcome is going to be.I want to be able to laugh when the bitch Jen get the shaft up the ass.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

This story was so different, but wonderful, and the love was so real and well told. It could have used a bit longer ending with Mom and the others getting theirs, but it was still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

When I started reading this piece, I was immediately pulled in and enjoyed every second of it. I can't wait for an addition to the story. This might actually be my favorite story on Literotica now, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!! Worth more than great reviews

I started reading this before goign to work. I could not stop until I finished it and now I'm late to work. I'll be looking from more stories from you. (hope there are more in the future)

Thnaks for a great story and flaming rememberances of my own aunt.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 18 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU ALL

I'm still in shock at all your guys kind words on my story. This is a first for me. None of my stories have ever gone this well.

There is another waiting to be posted. Write the site, tell them to approve 'Mrs. Sonnet' they take forever anymore. Posting stories from people that don't have a clue on how to write and good stories have to wait a week to be posted. It pisses me off.

KingSnakeX4KingSnakeX4over 18 years ago
Just drop by to

say that it's great stuff!

ragsthetigerragsthetigerabout 18 years ago
definately needs one more chapter

very nice story...but I agree that the situatition screams for closure. most especially for Tim's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Very good story. Certainly needs another chapter. Hope you do that and continue to develop the story line - plenty of options. Would like to suggest that you use spell checker and try to avoid repeating things. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is the best i've read so far

I feel like i'm reading a novel. Great writing, i'm up late, cause I had to finish reading it. Keep up the good work. You should consider writing a book on this story line (I'd buy it). Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
need,s one more chapter

you hae to finish the story tell of the will and did they have kid,s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
THERES SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE

like the rest! one( 1 )more chapter. i'd like to here about the mother and sibling and what happens to tim and raven

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Indifferent grammar a bummer

I loved the story but people are not "that" but are "who".

As with fitting an axe handle - much simpler than writing a complex story, I admit! - enjoy the process of shaping the handle to fit the axe head, don't try to jam the handle in regardless of the shape in which it has to fit.

These comments apply to quite a few other stories of yours, which I have had the pleasure of reading.

When will this one be completed?

pete35

TundraTundraalmost 18 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Outstanding writing, the attention to detail places the reader within the subjects body and frame of mind, extremely well done.

SpeedrushSpeedrushalmost 18 years ago
Positively the best story

I have never read anything better than this story. I am an avid reader of these stories on this and a couple of other sites and this one takes my breath away. I could actually visualize the happenings. With talent this good, you should think of writing short erotic novels. I only wish I could put my real life stories in words so well crafted. Please keep writing these works of art.

mallahmallahover 17 years ago
Aw Hell...

I was hoping for one more paragraph. Just to find out what the mother's reaction would be. Heart Attack? Stroke? Fainting? Falling, hitting her head, so she would be in a nursing home. Paralyzed, with only her thoughts, unable to speak? Oh, the possibilities!

Thank you for such an interesting story. Had me Laughing Out Loud(LOL).

KilleroidKilleroidover 17 years ago
BEST STORY I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE

This is the best story i have read on this site. Bravo,keep it up!

sadsack123sadsack123over 17 years ago
what happen at the will reading

Dam i hate stories like this leaves you wondering what the hell happen at the reading. You got to put a end to this story. but loved it and keep up the good work lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great, as usual

I thought it was great. Nice build up, but not too long, good romance, and the characters were developed. The only possible thing that could have made it better was if you had shown the families reaction to the reading of the will. I think it would have ended the story on an even better note than it did. Seeing his mother's reaction would have been great. However, even without that, I thought it was great. Your stories are always well written and good to read. Please keep it up, you're a great author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow...

Love, passion, justice, and common sense. Wonderful, thanks, I needed that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please finish it

dude need to finish it. can't leave everyone on the edge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
please finish it!!!

it is a fantastic story would love to hear more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dont just leave it there!

Good, well written story, I'm very eager to find out what happens next, please dont leave it there :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the story. Want to know what happens in the end though. Just one more paragraph would truly end it i think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
amazing

I dont know what to say other than Bravo and keep up the good work. you have amazing talent as a writer. and that was one of the greatest endings ive ever read to anything.

I wish I could rate this higher but apparantly it stops at 100.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
brilliant!!!

Truly an inspired piece of art!

smosssmossalmost 17 years ago
More

More please, this has the making for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Its truly an amazing story. I can't wait to read continuation of it in the next phase

Dar_JisboDar_Jisboalmost 17 years ago
Awesome job

I can't write a story that long and keep it that good. I loved the romance, the gradual buildup, and the sense of justice. I know what it's like to be waiting for the result of a will... my aunt waited a year for her aunt to die, turned out to get $28,000. She drove us all crazy with her impatience, too. Anyway, excellently written and neatly tied together.

coppertopper111coppertopper111over 16 years ago
AWESOME

Loved the whole story. I just wish that you had completed it & showed Jen finding out what the grandfather had done with the estate.

coppertopper111@aol.com

Keep writing,

Jerry & Donna

Jena12Jena12over 16 years ago
Aunt Raven

What a beautifully written story - the actual romance of it all was awesome - and it would be good to find out what will happen next - I know that it will be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

What an awesome loving story. Looking forward so much to reading the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please keep it going need to know what happens aft

It was a great story but don't leave us hanging tell us what happens after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love this story

I have read a lot of stories in here but your the best writer i ever read.. you keep me hard for all the story and your doing a great job keep it up..larry

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I enjoyed the hell out of it, very good story keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
praise

Very good story, keep up the good work! None of us get enough praise sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fan-fricken-tastic

Great story, loved it, only one thing was wrong(even then its not a big thing)- I just wish that you had continued the story long enough for all the bitchy relatives to find out that the estate was going to Raven and Tim, would have loved to read the reaction you put on Jen, but other than that it was a fantastic read. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful story

Thanks for taking the story in a very different direction. A great statement for love and innocense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well written

I know this sounds like that of a professor, teacher whatever. However, the main things I can think of are grammatical and spelling errors. I recall maybe one or two short instances of "SDT" (no, for those without some form of education, I'm not taking about STD's). I would love to see a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What can I say.

I could careless about grammer or spelling, This story was beautiful, Loving, Sad, Exciting, and held my attention the whole way through. The only thing missing, I wanted to hear what the will said in detail, and to find out the reactions of the family to it, exspeacialy Jen, Tims Mother. I do hope there will be a bite more to this story. Either way Wonderful Job. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Expand!

Please expand on the story, tell more about what happens to Raven and tim! this is the best story on literotica, please expand on the story!

McStixMcStixabout 15 years ago
Absolutely Fucking Amazing

I LOVED this story, like I do mostly all your others. Only, this story has something a bit more. Great read, 10/10

alavo16alavo16almost 15 years ago
Absolutly Beautiful

This is such a wonderful story. it was sad touching and romantic. you did a wonderful job. keep this up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I thought rape was not allowed

I thought that literotica did not allow rape stories? The situations you describe would be considered statutory rape in most states. Being mentally challenged is the same as a minor as far as the law is concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i loved this story the characters were so indepth i felt like i was tim on more than one occasion ;) i think i am now in love with raven thank you for that very hot story

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I wish there weren't so many uptight, ignorant assholes in this world...

hiding behind their anonymity. For goodness sake, people, look up the definitions of fiction, literature and most especially EROTICA. (L.A., I hope you read this comment.) This is one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever read. I am not an uneducated man, but I don't have enough superlatives in my command of the English Language to sufficiently express my admiration for what this story conveys. I have never read a better love story in my entire life. Thank you so much for all you do for this site and forgive the damned fools who wouldn't know talent if it kicked them in their asses.

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
Re: Oldwayne's comment

I read this story a good while ago and just read it again, which is rare for me. But, I too, found this to be a very good story and well written. Furthermore I agree with you absolutely about "anonymous" comments. There is really only two things on the site that make my blood boil and that is mindless anonymous comments and Samuelx. One you can't rebut or debate because you don't know who it is and the other does not have the mental capacity to debate. Please continue Mr Wicker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Would make an entertaining movie.

I really enjoyed this first part but I'd have liked to see it at least through the reading of the Will.

hopkinscmhopkinscmalmost 14 years ago
Obviously don't know what your talking about

To the person hiding behind anonymous saying this story is rape. First off I work for a non profit organization that helps individuals who are mentally retarded and developmentally disabled. I would classify Raven as borderline MR. There are test given to individuals to see if they can give 'consent.' Just because someone is slower than you doesn't mean they have to live less than you do.

Wicker this was a great story, as always I enjoy your work. I also wish you had continued with the reading of the will. Cause I would have liked to see Jen get her comeuppance. Thanks for the great read.

ncdiver224ncdiver224almost 14 years ago
I engoyed this so much

You need to add some chapters to the story you have just started I think you could a novel here. Go own and show Raven and Tim and how they live and what advetures their life takes. The way you have written the story you could take this very many different ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just as Great the 2nd Time!

I read this story several months ago and thought it was awesome. Came across several other stories today that you wrote and have been reading one after the other until I came to this one and realized, "Wow...same great author, I should have known!" Keep up the great work!

freakgirl1134freakgirl1134over 13 years ago
NO!!!

this is the very first comment that I have written to an author. I never really feel the need to make a comment but this story is very different... I really enjoyed reading it! its so caring and loving and you write very well. BUT the ending killed me! I think you need to write just one more chapter! I would love to hear about jens reactions to the reading of the will and tim and ravens reactions. maybe write about them making love that night and tim comforting her over her fathers death. then maybe do a 3 months later with them on the beach talking about future plans. just a suggestion... cliff hangers drive me crazy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ackers?

Word has free spellcheck.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous