All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 05'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please! keep it coming! like to see him hook up with mom and sandi at some point.

w8ingnoww8ingnowalmost 11 years ago
Keep going

This is a good story. But no Mom, PLEASE!

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaalmost 11 years ago
Threesome needed!

His mother and his aunt should fuck him in turns on a daily basis untill they exhaust him. His mother talks like her sister, she must be a whore!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
The cat is out of the bag now

The author has made this story very believable. Well written and edited, and very erotic.

I can see how Danny's cock became hard standing naked in front of his mother He probably sees a lot of Sandi in his mom, and thinks his mom would be a good fuck too.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This series is amazing! You are a talented writer. Personally, it has gotten a little too diluted for my liking, though still a fantastic read! I'd love to see you start another series, with a new family, with new walls to break down :)

Thanks for writing on lit!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is really a logically well developed series. Thanks to Sandi, the son had all the correct answers. Themother is starting to realize she no longer has a child; she has a mature man who is capable of making his own decisions. From a psychological standpoint, I am glad that Sandi and the nephew have no guilt nor shame about their affair.

They both realize the need to be careful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man is 18.Needs to stand up to mom.Been fucking my aunt for over 25 years.Mom found out in the 3rd year and she carried on like a banshee.Told her none of her business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES