All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 05'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man is 18.Needs to stand up to mom.Been fucking my aunt for over 25 years.Mom found out in the 3rd year and she carried on like a banshee.Told her none of her business.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is really a logically well developed series. Thanks to Sandi, the son had all the correct answers. Themother is starting to realize she no longer has a child; she has a mature man who is capable of making his own decisions. From a psychological standpoint, I am glad that Sandi and the nephew have no guilt nor shame about their affair.

They both realize the need to be careful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This series is amazing! You are a talented writer. Personally, it has gotten a little too diluted for my liking, though still a fantastic read! I'd love to see you start another series, with a new family, with new walls to break down :)

Thanks for writing on lit!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
The cat is out of the bag now

The author has made this story very believable. Well written and edited, and very erotic.

I can see how Danny's cock became hard standing naked in front of his mother He probably sees a lot of Sandi in his mom, and thinks his mom would be a good fuck too.

Thanks for the good read.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaabout 11 years ago
Threesome needed!

His mother and his aunt should fuck him in turns on a daily basis untill they exhaust him. His mother talks like her sister, she must be a whore!

w8ingnoww8ingnowabout 11 years ago
Keep going

This is a good story. But no Mom, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

please! keep it coming! like to see him hook up with mom and sandi at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES