Auntie Mabel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

It was time for one of her party tricks; holding his rigid cock at the best angle, she took a deep breath and lowered her mouth over it again. However, this time she kept on going down his shaft until his entire length was in her mouth, and completely down her throat.

Simon couldn't believe what he was feeling, he had been cock sucked hundreds of times, by almost all his lovers. He thought he could actually feel her lips, touching the root of his cock, where it joined his balls. He felt her pulling her mouth back, until her lips were again around his knob.

May took another deep breath through her nose, and again pushed her mouth all the way down to his balls. The feeling in his cock was so intense, that he lost all interest in trying to kiss her cunt, and arched his back in order to thrust his cock even deeper into her mouth.

He heard her mumble something, he felt her mouth slid up and off his cock. She took a deep breath and repeated, ' Keep still, do you want to choke me?' 'Sorry I couldn't hear you earlier,' he said. 'It's hard to talk with your mouth full,' she said and giggled.

As she giggled she lowered her bum within range of his mouth. He strained up against his bonds, and lightly bit her naked bottom. 'Ow, you cheeky man, how would you like it if I bit your knob?' she yelped. To escape his teeth, she moved her bum away from his mouth, until it was over his upright cock.

He watched helpless, as she lowered her bum, until his cock slid between her bum cheeks again. She waited a second to relax her anus, and then simply pushed her arse down onto his cock. Simon watched his cock slide deep up her bum. She was such a tiny woman, that in comparison to her little bum, his cock seemed enormous.

He watched in fascination as she started to bounce her arse on his cock. This was completely different to fucking her up the arse. Then he was doing all the work, now he could relax and enjoy the view. He watched as she arse fucked him for a while, before stopping and managing to turn around to face him, whilst keeping his cock up her bum.

Now she was crouching over his cock, which was still rammed deep into her arse hole. Using the mattress as an aid, she started to bounce up and down again. This time he could watch her beautiful big breasts bouncing to suit. Her nipples were now the size of strawberries, and just as red. She stopped for a rest, and just ground her arse in a circular motion onto his balls

May lowered her breasts, until he could suck one of her nipples into his mouth. She let her breast dangle over his face, as he sucked on her swollen nipple greedily. The sensation of his mouth on her nipple, and the feel of his balls as she ground her arse over them, was too much for her. At last her orgasm thundered through her body, and with a scream of ecstasy she came for him.

He was startled as she suddenly had an orgasm in front of him. As her arse was still rammed onto his cock, he could feel her involuntary tightening of her anus as she came. From his position, he could see and feel, her hot cunt juices pouring out from between her cunt lips, and splashing over his belly.

The jolt from her orgasm had loosened her hair from its neat bun, and it had cascaded down around her body. He watched her face, her expression ecstatic, as the waves of pleasure radiated out from her arse to her entire body. The sight was enough to weaken his control, and he too felt the explosive release of his orgasm.

He felt his cock squirting every drop of cum out of his balls, and deep into her arse. At last it ended, and with a sob she fell limply forward until she was laying flat on top of him. Her breasts were pressed hard against his chest, and he could feel her deep breaths, as she tried to get air back into her lungs.

He felt his cock slip out of her arse as her muscles relaxed. He could hear her heart beating furiously, as she tried to regain control of herself. He waited until her heart slowed. ' Untie me May,' he asked quietly. Her face was close to his, so he gently kissed her mouth. 'Untie me now love, you've done enough for one night.' She looked him in the eyes, and surrendered.

Reaching up she pulled the quick release knots that secured him to the bed. His arms free, he used them to hug her to him tightly, she realised that he was rocking her gently and closed her eyes for a moment. When she awoke the sun was blasting through the window, and he was asleep, his arms still around her. 'Fuck it,' she swore softly, ' I think I love you.' 'Just as well' he said sleepily, 'because I fucking well love you.'

May was suddenly pulled out of her reverie of twenty years ago. John had been gently fucking her, but then he saw his dad starting to get out of the car on the other side of the showroom.

As May had teased him so badly on the train, his balls were ready to burst with cum. Speeding up his strokes, he allowed himself to explode into her womb. It was his gasp of relief, and the feel of his big cock squirting out his cum, that brought her back from memory lane.

He had never squirted so much cum into her cunt before, but then she had never teased him so badly before. Once the last drop had left his cock, he hastily pulled his cock out of her cunt, and zipping up his trousers. Sam and the salesman were walking towards them in animated conversation. May shook herself back to reality, and backing out of the Mini, waited innocently with John to hear the news. Little did she realise, that his cum was dripping out from between her wet cunt lips, and running down her inner thighs to drip onto the showroom carpet.

Sam and the salesman had reached agreement on the make and model suitable for a sixty year old woman. There was only the matter of what colour it would be. Mabel stated that she would have the red one that she had just been checking out.

Fortunately this car, although slightly more powerful than Sam had bargained for, was within the parameters that had been agreed with the salesman. May wanted to drive it away immediately, and followed the salesman into the office to sort out the payment and paperwork. Soon they all piled in to her car, and with Sam driving carefully, went home.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers