All Comments on 'Aussie Couple and Me in Aitutaki'

by WildcatAdventure

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

For fans of three-ways this was a very good story. No cheating here. Just consenting adults enjoying the eroticism of it all. Time for part two of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

Good job Can't wait for more of your stories.

yvesmondogyvesmondogover 10 years ago
Great fun

Well written and plausibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Great storyline and strong writing. Hope there's a part II!

chrisr357chrisr357over 10 years ago
Part 2?

A nice entertaining story with three consenting adults. Do hope you can manage to follow this with part 2

magmamanmagmamanover 10 years ago
Different

I like different. Plus the scenario here is realistic, I know since it happened to me once when I was very young. I worked as a musician, vocalist back then and was hired to play for a couple after hours. He was much older, she was a bit older than me.

It was a surprise when he began to undress her as I played for them. She also acted very shy but quickly overcame that.

Thanks,

MGM

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Exciting

I didn't find much wrong with it except for a slew of punctuation mistakes.

I was only gonna give it 4 **** but I decided to give you and extra one to help compensate for the moralistic asshat that only gave you 1.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Nicely done.

Sexy and hot.

Design82Design82over 10 years ago

Really erotic, thanks. Love to read of a young wife taking other men's cocks, but not all are so well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it !

This was GREAT. Want to hear more of it. Very well scripted ! And yes, Asian girls with Western accents are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One Foot Island Tomorrow

Great story but needs a follow up on the date the next day at the One Foot Island.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Realistic?

An Aussie cuck is realistic? Crocodile Dundee would cut your balls.off if you had any .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best written stories l have read here. Everyone’s question is... where Is the follow up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous