Aussie Couple and Me in Aitutaki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Darin was a bit overwhelmed by the intensity of the moment, seeing his wife suck my cock and hearing me talk to her like that, but he kept his eyes locked on her mouth as he continued to fuck her. "You have a naughty little wife," I told him. "I didn't suspect she was such a good cocksucker." That seemed to snap him out of it a bit, as he looked at me, still thrusting. "Oh, fuck," he said. "Say that again." As I look back now, that was the moment--the precise instant--when I knew I could do whatever I wanted.

"You like that?" I asked him, with a smile. "You like to see your sweet, little, Vietnamese wife suck another man's cock? You like seeing her take my hard dick in her mouth?"

"Oh, god," was all Darin managed to say. I decided to push it a little further, taking my cock out of Tuyen's mouth, and bringing my balls to her lips. Twenty minutes earlier, she had been kissing her husband's balls as I watched, and now, he was watching his wife kiss mine. "Suck on my balls, Tuyen," I told her, and she obeyed, taking them into her mouth, one at a time, sucking them tenderly. "Oh, yes, that's nice," I told her, "you're a very good girl." As she finished kissing and sucking my balls, I brought my cock back to her face, rubbing it on her chin and cheeks, then lightly slapping it against her lips as she opened up to suck me again.

By this point, Darin had stopped moving. He had his dick all the way inside Tuyen, but he was frozen. I figured he was about to cum but didn't want this to end. "Pull out of her," I told him, and he immediately obeyed, backing his cock out of Tuyen's pussy. With that, I moved from the side of the bed down to the foot.

"Move aside," I told Darin, and again, he complied, moving to the side of the bed, with his rigid dick at full attention. Tuyen didn't move, her legs still spread wide, and I moved between them, finally getting a nice, full view of her pussy. She had a dark, little triangle of a bush above her clit, but she was shaved bare below. She had a thick clit, all swollen and hard, and her lips were dark, puffy and glistening. I put my cock head at the opening of her cunt and looked up to see her eyes were no longer closed, but instead were locked on mine. She was nervous, but she was also ready for me--wet warm and slick. Still, I wanted her to ask for it; maybe even more, I wanted Darin to hear her ask.

"What do you want?" I said to Tuyen, and she cracked a naughty little smile. "I want you to fuck me," she said, and then a beat later she added, "Please fuck me."

"Did you hear that, Darin? She wants me to fuck her," I said, still rubbing my engorged head on his wife's outer lips. I looked at him and asked, "What do you think?"

He looked up at Tuyen's face, as she looked at him, then he turned to me and said, "I want you to do what you want with her."

As soon as he said that, I pushed my cock head into Tuyen's tight, wet cunt. She was slick and warm, but so tight, and her renewed whimpers were a huge turn on. I pushed deeper into her, stretching her open, listening to her gasp as I got my full length into her and then started fucking her. I lifted her ass off the bed, my hands under her, and I fucked her hard, a lot harder than Darin had. Her tits were bouncing up and down violently with each stroke.

"This is how she needs to be fucked; this is how your hot, little wife deserves to be fucked every day," I told Darin, pounding his wife in front of him. I pulled one arm around from her ass, reaching down to find her engorged clit, and I rubbed it as I kept fucking her. She was moaning now, eyes closed again, unable to talk as I drilled into her.

"Don't just stand there; play with your wife's tits," I told Darin, and he quickly moved closer to her and reached down, playing with her breasts just as I had been doing moments before. Tuyen looked up at her husband, her mouth open, lips parted slightly, and I asked her, "Is this how you like to be fucked, Tuyen?"

She turned her eyes to me and nodded, "Fuck me. Please keep fucking me." I started fucking her even harder now, deep and powerful thrusts. Her small body pinned beneath me, held in place as I had my way with her cunt. The combination of me fucking her hard and rubbing her clit and her husband rubbing her tits was enough to send Tuyen over the edge. She started tensing up and then she squealed loudly, raising her hips and cumming hard on my cock.

As Tuyen came down from her climax, I slowed my fucking a bit and repositioned her slightly, so that her knees were up against her chest now. That meant Darin couldn't play with her nipples anymore, but it allowed me to get even deeper into her cunt. I caught my rhythm again, a nice deep hard rhythm. Tuyen looked up at me, talking more now, asking me to "fuck her cunt" and to "do whatever you want with me." Her sweet voice, with her little Aussie accent, saying such dirty things, was a huge turn on for me, and I could feel my orgasm building.

"I'm going to cum in your wife," I told Darin, who was still standing next to the bed, watching. "Rub your dick," I told him, "I want you to jerk off and cum on the sheets while I cum inside your wife." He immediately reached down and took his erection in his right hand, stroking it at the same pace that I was fucking Tuyen. "Do not cum before I do," I warned him.

Our bodies were slapping together as I started fucking Tuyen faster, my balls bouncing against her ass, and she was letting out little grunts with each thrust. Darin kept fucking his own hand as I fucked his wife. "Oh, God," she kept saying, "Cum in me. Oh, God. Cum in me."

Finally, I could take it no more. I stiffened, and I buried my cock deep inside of Tuyen and felt the first rush of cum release inside her cunt. A second later, I gave her another thrust, with another satisfying release. At that moment, I heard Darin say, "oh fuck," and I looked to see him doing just what I had ordered, pumping his cum on the sheets next to his wife, spurts of jizz spilling out onto the bare, white sheet. Meanwhile, I was finishing inside Tuyen, draining myself in her warm pussy until I was spent.

As I pulled out of her, with my cum slowly flowing out of her pussy, it hit me fully. I had just fucked another man's wife, a woman I barely knew, right in front of her husband, while he jerked off onto the sheets on my orders. Tuyen curled up on the bed, a bit self-conscious now, but she smiled up at me. "Thank you, Tuyen," I said, "that was nice." She blushed a bit and said, "I think I should be thanking you."

I collapsed on the bed next to her, on the side away from Darin, and she snuggled up against me, the sheet between our bodies. Her head was on my chest, as I put my arm around her, both of us in the afterglow of our orgasms. "That was so wrong," she said, "and so good." I kissed the top of her head, and she snuggled closer to me.

"Darin, we could use a towel," I told him, as he was getting dressed. He dutifully went to the bathroom and returned with a hand towel for me and one for Tuyen. After we cleaned up a bit, I laid there for ten or fifteen minutes more, still a bit amazed at what had happened.

I told Tuyen that if I didn't get up now, I'd end up falling asleep in her bed and spending the night. "Then Darin would have to sleep in his little wet spot," she said, giggling, as I kissed her on the top of the head again, getting out of bed.

As I pulled my pants back on, Tuyen sat up in bed, the sheet covering her body, and asked, "You're still going to take me to One Foot Island tomorrow, right?"

"Of course," I told her, "low tide is at 10am. Why don't the three of us meet for breakfast at 9, then you and I can go after that."

Tuyen smile and nodded, "It's still a date!"

Darin was pouring himself a glass of wine when I told them both goodnight and headed back to my suite.

My mind was already buzzing with plans for the next day.

12