Austin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dash05
Dash05
32 Followers

Jules did her best to swallow every drop Cedric had to offer but there was too much cum spewing out of his dick. I could see the semen start to dribble out the sides of her ruby red lips as she continued to jerk him off. When he was done he removed his cock and Jules licked him clean and used her fingers to wipe the cum from the side of her mouth. This scene proved too much for the man between her legs who just started to grunt as he dropped a second load of cum in my wife's pussy.

I looked around the room and Laura was across the bed servicing two black men with her tight body. She'd kneeled on the bed and was letting one man fuck her doggie style while another man had kneeled in front of her for a blowjob. On the floor was a cute red headed girl who sat on the lap of a Hispanic man taking his cock up her ass while a black dude assaulted her pussy. Her legs were spread wide and her feet were bouncing freely up and down as they fucked her. Two other girls had slipped past me while I was distracted and were in the corner sucking anyone's cock if it was placed in front of them.

Julie's voice brought me back to the bed. She had rolled over onto all fours and had what looked like a Hispanic gangbanger, judging from his tattoos, in front of her pushing his cock into her mouth and a large, muscular black man pushing yet another big cock into Julie's pussy from behind. The black man had grabbed Julie's arms from behind and was using them like a cowboy uses reins. Jules did her best to swallow the cock in front of her while the black dude behind her brutally assaulted her well worn pussy with what looked like an 11" cock! Her grunts at his every thrust betrayed her pleasure.

"You like that don't you, you little bitch? You're just a slut who has to have cock aren't you? Well Tyrone here is going to give it to ya long and hard, you fucking slut!" The man said as he increased his rhythm.

Jules took her mouth off the cock in front of her and did her best to look over her shoulder at him and replied "Awww God Tyrone, your cock feels sooooo good inside me. Fuck me! Fuck me! I need to have your cum deep inside me! Awwww God your cock is sooo big it's stretching everything inside my pussy. Can you feel that? Can you feel my pussy giving it self to you?"

Tyrone smiled and picked up the pace a little more. He let go of Julie's arms and grabbed her hips. Julie collapsed on the mattress in front of her. Her arms spread forward in between the gangbanger's legs. Tyrone's thrusts became almost violent as Julie started to reach another orgasm.

"Awwwww Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCCCKKK! I'm cumming!, I'm cumming please don't stop Tyrone! Keep fucking me, fuck me.....AWWWWWW SHIT!" Jules clenched her teeth and pressed her face into the mattress between the Mexican guy's legs as Tyrone fucked her hard before he tensed up.

"Here's what you wanted you fucking slut!" Tyrone slammed his long cock into Julie's cunt unleashing a torrent of cum inside her. There was so much cum exploding into Julie's pussy that it began to seep out of the sides of her pussy as she just lay in front of the Mexican, clenching the sheets around her yelling for Tyrone to keep pushing.

Soon the Mexican guy in front of her, who had taken to jerking himself off while Tyrone fucked Julie, announced he was cumming too. Jules raised herself up enough to put her mouth in front of the brown cock and give the man a target. He quickly knelt forward and placed his cock at the opening to her mouth and unleashed several long strings of semen onto Julie's waiting tongue. She swallowed all she could and fell flat on the bed as Tyrone withdrew his glistening semi-erect member.

Just then I heard a girl's voice behind me. I turned and saw a very cute young lady with long auburn hair that was styled like Rachel in that TV show "Friends." I looked her over quickly. She stood about 5'7' in spike heeled black sandals and was wearing a sheer white halter top and a short black mini skirt. She had a fantastic figure with muscular legs, a small waist with a matching flat stomach. Her breasts were bigger than Julie's but not out of proportion for her body.

"It seems I've come to the right place!" She said with a smile.

I watched her glance around the room. The scene had changed a little. Laura was now servicing two Hispanic men on the far end of the bed. One was underneath her with his cock in her pussy while the other had come up from behind and placed his arms under her armpits and was pumping his dick in her ass. The redhead who had two dicks in her earlier was one her back furiously licking the pussy of one of the blow jobs girls who was kneeling over the redhead's face. In the meantime, that girl was taking some frat boy's dick in her mouth. Another frat boy dressed in a pastel polo shirt was kneeling between the redhead's legs and vigorously fucking her pussy. Tony had taken the other blow job girl and was busy fucking up against a wall. It appeared that he'd just lifted her dress, bent her forward, and started fucking her like it was a routine affair.

I turned back to the girl behind me and watched five more black men and three more Hispanics, all looking like gang members, walk into the room surveying their prospects and begin to split up for their chosen targets.

The girl smiled at every one of the men who passed her before looking at me. "Hi! I'm Jenna ... and you are?" She said with a grin.

"I'm Josh." I smiled back.

"You just here to observe I guess?" She asked.

"Well sort of. I'm with Julie over there on the bed." I replied nodding my head in the direction of bed. "She's my wife." I continued, feeling a little embarrassed for once.

Jenna moved her petite frame to the side and looked past me at the bed.

"She's very hot!" She said with a grin.

"Yes she is!"

"So do you guys 'swing' regularly?"

"Funny you should ask! If you caught me on any other day in any other place I'd have answered never. But she seems to love what's happening!"

I looked over at Jules as three black men approached her. After the fucking Tyrone had given her, she'd actually caught a small break. She was laying flat on her stomach across part of the bed. Her tanned skin and black stockings along with her black boots contrasted nicely with the white sheets. Her eyes were nearly closed as she was getting closer to passing out without any attention being paid to her body. The three men quickly rectified that situation.

I could hear them talking to one another about what was going on. They were part of the new group that had followed Jenna into the room.

"Man, will y'all check out this hot piece of white ass!" The first one said as he slowly touched the back of Julie's left knee. "Cedric wasn't lying when he said he had some one special for us tonight!" He slid his hand further up the back of Julie's stocking covered thigh.

Jules' body betrayed her. She began to stir as his hand got closer to her pussy. When his hand touched the bare flesh above the lace tops of her stockings Julie raised her hips a little to give her new suitor quick and easy access.

"Holy shit man! Did you see that? This hot bitch is a slut! I barley touched her and she's offering herself up to me!" The first guy continued.

The other two men stood chuckling and pointing at Julie's wantonness. The first guy slid his hand up further and touched the puffy lips of her pussy. Jules reacted instinctively and began to move her hips up and down on the man's hand. He turned and looked at his friends in disbelief.

"Christ Del!" The second guy gasped, "I ain't ever seen a chick this hot act like that much of a slut! Shit man she's even married!" He said pointing at her rings.

Julie continued to move her pussy up and down on the guy's hand as she softly began to moan.

The first guy leaned down near her ear careful not to remove his hand and said "Are you a fucking slut? Do you need to get fucked? Is that it? You just have to have a cock in this here pussy? C'mon you hot little bitch tell me what you want! Your husband doesn't give you enough at home so you had to come here to get fucked? Is that it? You love to get fucked? C'mon tell me what you want!"

Julie lifted her ass a little higher trying with as little effort as possible to get the guy's fingers on to her clit. She moaned a little louder and said in a breathless whisper "Mmmmmmm yes, yes I am a slut!" She drew a deep breath through clenched teeth as the man hooked a finger around her pussy to hit her clit. "I want to have your cock in me! I have to feel you thrusting your huge cock deep inside me, fucking me over and over and over until I cum so hard and you explode deep inside my pussy!" Jules moaned.

Her words had the intended affect as the first black man put his arm around her waist and rolled her near exhausted body on top of his so her back was against his chest. Her blonde hair cascaded over his face as her head lay back against his neck. And through this entire motion he never stopped his assault on her clit.

"I'll tell you what you fucking little slut. If you beg enough for it you can have all of our cum inside you at the same time. But ya gotta beg real nice for it!" The man said as he removed his finger from her clit and drew it up towards her mouth.

Julie opened her mouth and sucked on his long black finger, tasting the juices from her wet pussy. She sucked long on hard on his finger like it was the best damn lollipop in the world. She gave deep sigh as she looked around the room and placed his hand back down at her cunt.

"I have to have you! All three of you at the same time! I need to feel you fucking me hard and fast. I have to feel you cocks deep inside me. I need to taste your cum! PLEASE FUCK ME!" she said as she looked at each one of their hard black dicks.

The guy underneath her reached down with both of his hands and grabbed Julie's knees. He drew them up so her legs were spread wide and her knees were bent, effectively opening her pussy to the room. The he told her to sit up a little and grab his rock hard dick. Jules easily complied with the request. Then he told her to stick his cock up her ass. I watched as Julie raised her ass off of the man underneath her and place the head of his dick at her anal opening. Once in position she slowly started to descend on his shaft until her ass gave way to his intrusion.

About that time I felt a hand reach from behind me and start to rub my hard cock through my jeans. I looked down and followed a tanned arm behind me and found Jenna transfixed by the view of Julie about to be gang fucked by three men at once.

"Your wife is fucking hot!" She whispered against the back of my neck. "She's so sexy she's getting me wet! She seems to be having a similar effect on you!" she continued with a grin.

I looked back at the bed as the second guy was moving closer to Julie's pussy. The first man was slowly thrusting his enormous shaft in and out of Julie's perfect tight ass. His head was pushed back against the mattress as he tried to control his breathing. I knew what he was feeling as Julie's ass was probably gripping him tighter than anything he'd felt in a while. Jules meanwhile had placed her hands behind her and to the side of the man so she could hold herself up. She seemed transfixed at the black shaft moving in and out between her legs.

While I watched Julie I felt Jenna move around in front of me. Jenna dropped to her knees and released my cock from the constriction of my jeans. She seemed to examine every inch of my hard shaft as she started to move her hand up and down along its length. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I hadn't wanted to fuck anyone but Julie, but after watching her escapades I figured I was entitled to some pleasure myself. Jenna began to lick around the head of my cock paying attention to the underside where it's most sensitive before she went further. Soon she was moving her head and hand in unison making me grunt with every move she made. I reached down and put my hands on her head entangling my fingers in her silky auburn hair.

I looked back at Julie on the bed, who now had the second black guy between her thighs. He had placed his hands under her knees lifting her pussy closer to the alignment he wanted and slowly inserted his cock between her swollen lips. As for the third guy he was standing on the bed getting ready to have his cock sucked from Julie's willing mouth. Once the two men fucking her found a good pace she turned her head to the side and let his cock start jabbing into her mouth. Julie was getting exactly what she begged for.

Jenna meanwhile had removed her hand and proceeded to let me control the depth of my cock in her mouth. I looked down at her and noticed that like Laura earlier in the night she had started to rub her clit. Jenna's muted moans told me that she was enjoying my cock in her mouth but I knew I would need more. I reached down and pushed one of my hands into her halter top trying to touch one of her nipples. When I found my target and started to rub her nipple her whole demeanor changed. Jenna kept one hand on her clit and reached for my ass with her other hand so she could pull me deeper into her mouth.

I started to feel the cum building in my balls. I'd watched Julie for so long without any release that I couldn't hold back any more. I clenched my teeth and drew in a deep breath as I pushed and pulled Jenna's willing mouth back and forth along my dick.

"Ahhhhhh FUCK! You're making me cum! FUCK! YES! FUCK!" I cried out as I began to erupt in Jenna's mouth. She just kept moving back and forth until she had taken every drop of cum I had to offer. She swallowed my load and returned to her feet, flushed and out of breath. She looked deep into my eyes and said "I hope you saved something more for me!"

I smiled at her and replied "Believe me I'm not done with this yet!"

I grabbed her hand and led her to an open spot on the sofa. I turned her around and sat her down. I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss using my tongue to softly to part her lips and explore her inviting mouth. Then I began working my way down her neck to the top of her chest. I began a small pattern of inching my way closer to her breasts but always returning periodically to her sensuous lips.

As I slid my fingers into the top of her halter shirt her breathing became faster and shallower. I bunched the halter top underneath her pert well shaped tits. I started licking her nipples, first around the edges and then flicking the tips with my tongue before sucking hard on them. Every so often I would also gently nibble her nipples which seemed to send shock waves through her small frame.

Finally I knelt in front of Jenna on the floor. I grabbed the hem of her skirt and started to slide it up towards her hips. She eased her ass off the sofa to assist me. I found a pair of thin black lace panties as the only barrier between me and Jenna's shaven pussy. I waited for a moment, enjoying the aroma of Jenna's arousal, before hooking a finger into her panties and moving them aside.

That's when I began a rough but controlled tongue lashing of her clit. I used the tip of my tongue at first to locate her engorged nub before alternating with the flat part of my tongue for pressure and lubrication. Jenna could only lean back into the sofa with her beautiful eyes closed and moaning with excitement at every touch of my tongue.

I reached up and played with her left breast and focused attention on her nipple. I rubbed it and flicked it with my finger in tempo with my licking of her clit. Jenna started to buck her hips more and her moans became more audible. She placed a hand on my head and started to clench her fingers in my hair. I looked up at her angelic, flushed face and saw that she was close. I quickly slid two fingers from my free hand into her wet pussy and began to thrust my hand in and out of her pussy. She looked down at me between her thighs and it was like a trigger for her to start her orgasm.

"Awwwwwww Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, right there! Keep doing that right there. That's it I'm gonna cum! Oooooh yes! Arrrrrrwwwhhhh!" Her voice kept getting higher with every word as her thighs locked tight around my head and she threw her arms up over the back of the sofa. Her face was beautifully contorted as she gasped for air while her stomach convulsed allowing a small stream of cum to trickle down the inside of her thighs.

Within a minute the feeling had washed over her and subsided just a little. She looked down at me and said "You have to fuck me! I have to feel that cock of yours in me! Please fuck me!" she begged.

I stood up and undid my jeans. I pushed them so they were crumpled around my ankles and I sat on the couch. Jenna, taking my cue stood up, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. Then she moved forward and grabbed my dick. She straddled my legs and slowly sunk the weight of her body onto my cock.

Jenna was both extremely hot and extremely tight. Her pussy gripped my dick in its silky smooth folds as she began to rock back and forth on my lap. She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned in giving me access to her beautiful breasts. At the same time I was able to look over Jenna's shoulder and watch as three black men fucked the shit out of my wife. By this point they'd rolled her over and switched spots. She looked like she was in a continual state of orgasm as three dicks thrust in and out of her in unison. Jenna meanwhile arched her back as my cock hit her G-spot. Her hands tightened on my shoulders as her rocking became more intense. I grabbed her hips and helped increase her speed. Her hair was whipping around her face and her mouth was open trying to take in more oxygen.

She let go of my shoulders and leaned back further grabbing on to the heels of her shoes as she cried out "Ohhhhhhhhh Fuck Yeah!, Fuck Yeah! Ohhhh God! Oh God! Oh God! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck me! I'm cumming!"

With that exclamation she threw her head forward and began to convulse on my dick. I could feel every pulse that came from her climaxing pussy walls. She continued to rub back and forth for about a minute before she was through. She looked at me and smiled. I just held her in place.

"Aren't you close?" She enquired.

"Very!" I replied.

"Then why are you stopping?"

"Because I want to take you from behind as you eat my wife's pussy" I said quizzically to see how she'd respond.

"Oh fuck yeah! I'd love to do that!' Jenna eased herself off of my slick cock and walked toward Jules who had come exceptionally hard after being fucked by three men.

I watched as Jenna wiggled her tight round ass as she walked sexily in her heels towards the bed. Julie was finishing off the last guy by swallowing a load of hot cum down her throat. Jenna looked like a cat on the prowl ready to pounce on its prey. She crawled up on the bed and used her hands to part Julie's legs. Julie never even looked down to see who was getting ready to have her next! She just allowed her thighs to part, exposing her bare pussy to anyone who wanted it. She had truly made the transformation into a slut.

Jenna leaned in and started licking Julie's pussy, no doubt tasting a mixture of Julie's pussy juices and several specimens of semen from Julie's recent experiences. Jenna leaned in and was resting on her forearms and elbows and had put her pussy in the air for me as a target. I got up moved closer to the bed. All I could see was Jenna's auburn hair fanned out across Julie's legs and Julie in what seemed like a permanent state of contraction as her orgasms were coming quicker and easier now.

I knelt on the bed and placed my dick against the opening of Jenna's pussy. She slowly wiggled her ass to help line up her cunt with my cock. I began to push into her as her tongue lashed at my wife's pussy.

Dash05
Dash05
32 Followers