Austin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dash05
Dash05
32 Followers

Just then I saw another man come up beside Jules and place his dick on her lips. Jules never even opened her eyes, she just reached up, grabbed his shaft and started to lick and suck this new cock. I began to press my attack on Jenna's pussy. I grabbed her hips with one hand and used my free hand to play with her ass. I licked two fingers and inserted them into Jenna's ass pumping them in and out of her in time with my thrusts into her cunt. This technique made Jenna increase her tempo on Julie's pussy. Jules didn't know what to do.

Julie released the hold on the dick in her mouth and looked down at the beautiful girl licking her pussy. "Ooooooooh, Oooooohhhh, Fuck you're good! You're making me cum, I'm gonna cum .... Yeeeesssssss!" Julie hissed as her body spasmed and contracted once more.

Jenna was practically screaming into Julie's pussy as I was making her cum once more as well. Her pussy walls began to contract on my dick causing me to give one final big thrust as I came once more inside Jenna. I grabbed her hips tight with both hands and arched my head back letting out a guttural cry of release as shot after shot of semen flew into her.

At about the same time the man fucking Julie's mouth unleashed a torrent of hot sticky cum across Julie's open mouth and across her neck. Julie did her best in her orgasmic haze to swallow what she could but she was too high to care what was happening, as long as Jenna kept licking her clit.

Not long after that episode Julie, Laura and I managed to get dressed, cleaned up and begin our journey home. It was almost five in the morning when we left Cedric's house. Jules and Laura had endured a sexual frenzy for almost three and a half hours by the time we left. Jenna was nice enough to give us a ride back to our hotel in her Mercedes and leave her number in my cell phone, you know just in case we wanted to get together again any time in the next week.

As we entered the hotel suite Julie in a zombie like haze started stripping her clothes as soon as she was inside the door and headed for the shower. Once I heard the water running I pulled out the video tape from Cedric's camera and buried it at the bottom of my suitcase. I had managed to pilfer it when most everyone else was busy fucking, to busy to notice me taking a tape. If nothing else I was the one who was going to have the eternal reminder about this day.

Dash05
Dash05
32 Followers