Autumn's Twilight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arma
Arma
1 Followers

"You're scaring me." I mumbled.

"Just wait and see." She poked me in the dark before we huddled close together. "You're just excited as me. No matter how nonchalant you get, you can fool everyone but Brandon and Me. Me most of all." She laughed a little before putting her arm over my shoulder. I had never looked at Autumn as a sexual woman. She was just one of my best friend and even there huddled in the dark as she was pressed close to me smelling of apple with her full breast pushed up against my back, she was still just Autumn. I loved her dearly but it wasn't that sort of love. We all had and still spent the night over each other's house, swam together and even fell asleep on the same bed sometimes listening to music but nothing ever happened. That is the genius of life. No one can predict how or when it may change. You can either roll with it or defy it and either be driven to madness, depression or even death. In the end Time will be the winner as everything is broken and all creatures die.

Brandon rushed out of the room leaving the bedroom door open. Autumn was on the tip of her toes peering eagerly over my shoulder through the sliver of space we left in the opening of the closet. "Can't you feel that? That energy? Kali has blessed me. This is all going to happen and you even came to help me." Her whisper was very soft and laden with conspiracy. That name, that primordial name. It was the first time I had ever heard it but it would not be the last. Soon, I would know that name all too well.

"Don't get too eager and ruin it." I whispered back to her quietly. "You're too close to mess up now."

"I know." I could literally feel her grin. "I finally got her. I swear to you, Zel. I am going to savor every fucking moment of this."

"What are you planning?" I asked her curiously.

"That would be telling." Autumn wrapped her arms around my neck and continued to peer over my shoulder. "Just remember your promise. We never break promises to one another."

"I know." I said simply.

Just then I could hear Brandon and Natalie talking as they were obviously approaching his room. I could hear her high, quick paced voice and I knew it was definitely her. Autumn gave a low, quiet and very venomous hiss. She definitely knew it was the girl. I could feel the hate waiving from her and she was like a spider sitting on a web or a snake hidden but poised to strike. Brandon walked into the room first followed by the little Princess. She was a Filipino girl standing at about 5'2 with a very dark, olive complexion. Her hair was cut fashionably short and dyed a very light brown. Princess was a very lithe girl with a sort of soft, fragile sort of beauty about her. She had a very feminine face with deep set, almond shaped eyes the color of coal. Her thin lips were painted a soft plum color as she smiled talking to Brandon. Princess wore a powder blue, baby tee that revealed her mid-drift. Her stomach had no muscle but instead was just very flat with a naval pierced by a small pink stud. Her and a matching skirt that feel just above her knees. Upon her feet were a matching pair of expensive sneakers. Over her right arm she was carrying a fuzzy, matching, coat that went perfectly with her outfit.

"What did you tell Kendall?" Brandon asked curiously before he sat on his bed.

"I told her I had somethings I had to do. That isn't a lie, there are somethings I feel like I really have to do." Natalie's soft pink tongue brushed over her plumb colored lips. The girl definitely wasn't the head of the student council and union when she was alone. She was very prim, proper and highly intelligent. The sort of person that walked with her back straight and head held high, she wasn't as much of a bully anymore as she was a complete and utter snob. Natalie had a very nasty habit of speaking sweetly but being condescending on a sly note. I felt Autumn lean forward to hear a little better. I understood perfectly at that moment what the line in Macbeth meant. "To be like the Serpent under the Lily." The little Princess wasted no time when she walked over to Brandon and slid her small hands over his jean covered lap. "See, a little creative truth telling."

"Guess you got a good point." Brandon sat back on his bed calmly watching her from where he was propped on his elbows. Brandon was one to always play it cool and I could tell he was just enjoying the sight of her. Letting her come to him.

"I always make a good point, baby." Princess whispered before she unzipped his shorts with her small hands. Even her well manicured nails were a soft, powder blue. She slid her right hand onto the crotch of his pants before leaning in to kiss him. Natalie and Brandon began an unyielding, lustful duel with their tongues and it caused her to moan quietly from time to time. When they broke the kiss her wrist moved up and down at a very subtle pace. "Having a little trouble, Brandon?"

"Nah, just waiting for you to convince me." Brandon smirked at her before brushing one of his large hands over her cheek.

"You need convincing?" Natalie cooed before she rose one of toned, deep olive colored legs from the floor and placed her foot on the bed next to him. It caused the lean muscle in her thigh and calf to slightly flex, even if they weren't much to flex they were flawless and very smooth looking. "How about you pull up my skirt a little and I promise you there is some inspiration for that thick cock of yours."

"What a little slut." Autumn whispered. "Who would have ever guessed?"

"Jealous?" I whispered back only to be pinched hard.

Brandon sat up lazily looking her over though his eyes were filled with an obvious hunger. He brushed a large, dark hand over her soft thigh before catching the hem of her skirt and then slowly sliding it up. He took his time revealing her skin as he place soft kisses on each newly exposed patch of skin. Finally he slide his hands up her thigh and to her waist hiking the skirt up. I admit that I didn't like Natalie but she was a very nicely sculpted piece of art. Her ass was just as smooth and flawless as her legs, just above them were two small dimples. A well manicured rectangle of soft, wispy black hair stood above her pussy. The soft, brown lips were puffy with arousal and glistened with a gentle, syrupy sort of wetness. With her smooth leg propped up high on the bed next to Brandon, it caused the soft lips to slightly part and reveal its deep, crinkly, pink seam. Those fleshy, petals of her labia were exposed and ridiculously wet. They were oddly large for a girl her size but I doubt that was even a remotely bad thing. It seemed that Natalie was in such a rush she had forgotten to bring a pair of panties with her.

"Damn." Brandon mumbled in appreciation. He slid those large, strong hand over the inside of her thigh before brushing his fingers through the perfectly trimmed, patch of dark hair then brushed his fingers over her soft, begging pussy. Natalie sucked in a breath and her hips jumped involuntarily. She looked down watching as his thick, dark fingers manipulating those soft, damp folds of her cunt. Spreading, yielding and curling under his eager but slow and careful touch.

"Ooo." Natalie cooed before she gave his jean clad cock a nice squeeze. She unzipped his shorts and reached in. I watched her small hand vanish into the fly wrist deep. "I can tell you are appreciating my efforts. Good, because right now I am a really horny, tense, bitch and I could use a good fucking to loosen me up for tomorrow's speech. You know how stressed I am before those sort of things."

"You know I am always at your service, baby doll." Brandon kissed her on her waist just above the soft strip of hair causing her to sigh gently. "I consider myself a big supporter of politics."

"Wow." I mumbled. "I guess she really is a bit..well...wild."

"Yeah." Autumn whispered. "I can't believe this is her!"

"You telling me?" I continued to watch closely.

Natalie pulled her hand out of Brandon's fly and in its petite grasp she tugged his thick, dark rod free. I heard Autumn whisper a 'holy shit!" when Brandon's cock came into view. I had to agree. His cock was about six inches but it was freakishly thick with a large head. That ebony staff had veins running along it and it was obviously ready to help Natalie out with her problem. Her small, deep brown hand couldn't come close to wrapping around that tool! Brandon sighed when she lowered her leg. She ushered him closer to the edge of the bed.

"Do you want me to get to my knees and suck this cock like a whore you just brought off the street?" Natalie whispered seductively to him. "Come on, baby. Tell me what to do."

"You know I do, baby doll." Brandon winked at her remaining cool.

"You know what I want to hear." Natalie began to slowly stroke his thick cock before leaning in and kissing him on his chin. "Come on, get into it. Treat me like you did on Monday."

"That's what you want?" Brandon brushed a hand through her hair then down the side of her neck. "I should of known a little cock slut like you couldn't keep away."

Natalie soft, almost girlish face took on a sort of dreamy, lustful expression as her eyes searched over his face. "Please, don't make me suck this big cock. It's too big, I can't do it!" She suddenly pleaded with him in a very soft and convincing tone.

"Do it, whore." Brandon demanded her with a low deep voice. "Get on your goddamn knees and suck my fuckin dick. I want what I paid for, slut."

Natalie sunk to her knees gracefully before unbuttoning his shorts then easily pulling both them and the deep, gray boxers off. She continued to jack his thick cock off with slow, purposeful strokes. Natalie sighed before leaning in and slowly running her soft, pink tongue along the head before she drug her tongue down the underside of his cock. Without warning she began licking at his large, dark balls before she moan sucking one of the flesh covered orbs into her more then welcoming mouth. Brandon groaned brushing his hand through her hair as he watched her.

"Okay, I now agree. She is a slut..but look at her go." I whispered blinking.

"And then some." Autumn whispered back to me and I could hear a small increase in her breathing. "Seems like everyone is getting laid but me."

"Aww." I whispered mockingly as we continued to watch the scene of carnality before us.

Natalie slide her hands over Brandon's dark thighs as she leaned forward causing her firm little ass to stick out all the more. The muscles of her thighs and calves became taunt. Natalie began lapping at the second of his balls before she sucked it eagerly into her mouth with an audible sound. She opened her mouth wider slowly engulfing both his large, sensitive orbs into her hot little mouth. She began to suckle and lightly tug causing the deep, dark skin of his scrotum to sometimes stretch slightly. Brandon couldn't help but groan with pleasure. "That's right you horny little bitch. Do a good job."

"Mmm, I love cock." Natalie whispered after letting his wet balls fall from her mouth. "Mmm, your baby doll loves to suck fucking cock!" She drug her tongue back over the entire underside before she suddenly began to hungrily gobble and devour his dick. Her plumb colored lips some how stretched about the exposed monster with seemingly no discomfort. We could hear the wet slurps and swallowing sounds as Natalie was suddenly possessed with a sort of hypnotic madness. Brandon was groaning non-stop by that point as her head bobbed up and down his thick tool. He then had the nerve to look over towards Autumn and me while Natalie was moaning and slurping away. He winked at us before looking back down at her. She had worked more then half his cock into her hungry mouth. Autumn and I stood there transfixed by the hungry transformation, she was servicing Brandon with a fire I never seen before. Devoting her mouth to the cause of his pleasure. Finally she pulled her mouth free of his shaft and began licking and lapping at the swollen head. Natalie sometimes let his thick, dark shaft slip from her mouth and it was slick with saliva causing the ebon skin to glow. One of her small hands gripped about his base and her small, pink tongue snaked out of her mouth and began to lavish attention about the swollen head.

Brandon ground his teeth at her greedy task. Natalie's small hand began to jerk his cock off causing the veins to become all the more visible even as she licked and sucked at the head. Clear, hot, precum oozed from the opening and she voraciously lapped it away before shoving as much as she can back into her mouth. "Goddamn." Brandon grunted as she continued on. It was hot in that closet and filled with the scent of Autumn's apple perfume. I wasn't sure what she was getting off on more. The fact she was going to get Natalie or the lewd show before us. I could feel her chin resting on my shoulder and her breathing was still elevated.

"Does Alisha ever does that for you?" Autumn whispered very quietly.

"Yeah, but holy shit No where near that level." I whispered back to her. "You ever do that for Reily?"

"Yes, I hope just as good or much, much better." I could feel her grin.

Brandon gently pulled Natalie's head away from his throbbing cock and he sighed. Before standing to his feet and looking down at her. Natalie looked dazed and surprised as she stared up at him upon her knees. She gripped his cock with one hand and began to slowly stroke it. "Why you stop me, baby? Wasn't it good?"

"Too good." Brandon chuckled. "Damn, where you learn to suck cock like that?"

"What can I say?" Natalie flicked her tongue over the head of his shaft. "I'm a natural."

Brandon reached down grabbing her by her shoulders and pulling her up to her feet. Natalie squealed with a laugh before she kissed at his chest rubbing her hands over its broad expanse. "You going to fuck me now? You going to give it to this dirty little slut the way she needs it?" Her voice was soft, pleading and teasing all at once. "Come on, hold me down on that bed and pound my pussy." She rose her arms letting Brandon pulled off her top. Her body was taunt and lithe making some of her ribs slightly visible under her deep, olive colored skin. Her breast were small, firm and high upon her chest. Those ripe mounds were tear dropped shaped and tipped off by long, deep brown nipples that had completely stiffened. Brandon turned her towards the bed and pushed her down on top of it.

Natalie squealed with another laugh before her lips formed a lustful smile. Her eyes were smoldering with sexuality when she spread her legs slowly giving him a complete and utter view of her drenched, eager cunt. "Come on, give me the fucking I deserve." Brandon pulled her skirt up around her waist, much to her delight, and pulled her around until she was facing the closet. He crawled around behind her and caught her leg by the soft thigh, pulling her leg up as he kissed at the nap of her neck. "God, you make me feel so good. Fuck me like you own me! I'm such a nasty girl, punish me good daddy! Fuck me until I beg like a whore for you!" Natalie reached down taking hold of his straining cock and lead it to her awaiting snatch. The thick, dark head caused those soft brown lips to part as they hugged it wetly. Natalie moaned and her hips began to slowly undulate.The bones of her hips and pelvis were visible as she kept that pose. Brandon groaned and began to thrust his hips causing his cock to begin vanishing between those stretching lips. The labia curled and uncurled with the in and out strokes, more and more of Brandon's slab of rigid meat glowed with Natalie's copious juices. His heavy balls jumped with each thrust and he rose her leg a little higher. Natalie was suddenly beside herself with pleasure as she gripped at the covers of the bed, her face a lustful mask of bliss. Suddenly there came one last thrust and Brandon bottom out in her burning, drowning depths.

Natalie nearly screamed as her eyes closed. She reached her arm back and wrapped it around Brandon's neck. Brandon was kissing and nuzzling the side of her own neck. The encouragement was causing visible shivers to sometimes wrack her body. They became a wicked, spectacle of flesh, lust and sin. Natalie's face was screwed up from all the sex pouring from and entering her body. Her hips were shoving and pounding into his in own. The muscles along her stomach and thighs tightened under the welcome stress. They gave up their humanity. Trading it for that intense and very pure moment of animalistic fucking. From them came grunts, growls and groans to express their passion. They weren't in love or trying to make love, it was fucking at its purest form. An audible slap of meeting flesh and a continuous string of obscene words made a vicious praise of sinful pleasure.

"Oh my..." Autumn whispered laying her head on my shoulder so her ear and my shirt would meet. The heat in the closet was something more then just friendly even if we weren't paying attention to it.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Natalie began crying out as her body tensed. Brandon grunted loudly as he ran his hand over her small body. Her small, perky tits were jumping and jutting wildly. Natalie let out a long, mewling sort of cry as her body shuddered hard and she ground her hips back against his own. Brandon buried his cock as deep as he could. They were obviously cumming. Finally it ended and they both were breathing hard. "Oh shit..."

"Damn, Natalie." Brandon kissed along her slender shoulders and brushed his hands over her slender body.

"I think it is safe to say I am very, very relaxed." Natalie mused before laughing. She sighed moving slowly to dislodge his cock. It was freed with a soft, wet slurp of her hot cunt. "Thanks to you I am going to nail that speech."

"Come on. Let's hit the showers." Brandon rolled onto his back then stood to his feet. His slimy, coated cock was beginning to soften. He reached out helping Natalie to her feet causing her to giggle.

"Hurry, I don't want to leak." Natalie winked at him before switching out across the room then stopping at the door. She turned looking over her shoulder then winking. Brandon walked over placing his large hands over her hips and the two left the room talking. Me and Autumn waited until several seconds after the bathroom door closed. She very carefully slid the closet door open and crept out. I followed her before we both stood there a moment.

"Hmm. I am almost sorry to go and ruin her night like I am about to." Autumn chuckled low.

"Really?" I asked curiously. "No." She said simply holding the camera in her right hand. "Remember, Zel. You said you would help."

"Sheeh. You casting a broken record spell or something?" I rose a brow before we walked out of the bedroom together.

"What a little porn star." Autumn quipped. "Well I hope she isn't done yet." There came that grin upon her face. It wasn't her sort of, tight lip sort of grin but one that showed her pearly, white teeth. I could read the smile a lot like she could read the ominious reading of her cards. I knew without a doubt that something sinister was coming. And somehow I knew I would not resist the call of the siren that kept the three of us together. It was a dark and unseen thing, we were linked and that night would prove just how tightly.

To Be Continued...

Arma
Arma
1 Followers
12