Average Wifey Files #06

Story Info
Day one at Disneyland.
1.2k words
3.83
29k
6

Part 6 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our first day of five at Disneyland. Our special anniversary trip had gotten off to an amazing and naughty start that afternoon (Average Wifey Files #3). Michael had imposed such a naughty role on me, dressing me up in our teen daughter's shorts and tee before we went out for dinner before spending time in the magic kingdom.

As we rode the elevator down to the lobby, I felt sexy, but self-conscious. I was wearing what Michael had sneakily stowed away for our trip. I could feel my daughter's pink shorts snug against me. The picture of a flying Tinkerbell shaking her magic wand of golden, glittering, pixie dust was flittering across my pussy. My freshly shaved pussy; which revealed a cameltoe impression that was far from discreet. A bare pussy and no panties beneath a pair of tight shorts will do that sort of thing!

The matching, pink tee I wore was a much more comfortable fit. It hung low enough that as I stood there, the fabric of my shorts that thinly veiled my ass and pussy were tucked just out of sight. But the low-cut V-neck collar was working overtime to draw attention to my 36c breasts, jiggling braless at Michael's request of course. The bright illustrations of Tinkerbell pixie dust exploding into Disneyesque fireworks seemed to have been designed as a fitting canvas to the way my breasts heaved against the fabric. I may have been married for 20 years, but I still had amazing, natural lift in my breasts.

My pink socks and tennis shoes completed the look that Michael had envisioned during one of his more naughty moments of lust. As the elevator doors slid open at the lobby level, we were greeted by a gathering of six or seven others waiting to take the elevator up to their rooms. That was the moment I knew the evening was headed for some moments of adventure. The two men standing there, one with just his wife and the other with his family, simply stared without a hint of apology. One wife glared at me while the other turned to attend to her youngest in a stroller; meaning she missed the big-eyed, draw-dropping, undeniable look of lust her hubby shot at me.

Michael put his arm around me and smiled a polite smile as we stepped past them and made our way through the lobby. I felt as if I were a celebrity making a red-carpet arrival. It felt like all eyes were on me. I was extremely aware of my body, how it felt exposed, even indecent. But that was balanced by the swagger Michael had as he took pride in parading me in front of others. His mind was naughty, but his pride in me was even greater.

As we walked out the doors to the hotel, the early evening sun was perched behind us. As we approached a fountain, Michael asked me to pose for a picture. As he aimed his trusted iPhone at me, I had no idea that the way the sunlight penetrated my tee shirt from over my shoulder left a sultry silhouette that profiled the seductive curves of my body. At his direction, I turned to the side, which revealed the lower curves of my breasts shadowed against my tee. As his iPhone captured the images, my poses captured the attention of random strangers walking past.

Finally, Michael lifted me up so I could stand on the flat lip of the fountain, a good three feet off of the ground. I stood with my feet apart wide enough so I could keep my balance. This also created the image of my legs in an a-frame position tugging everyone's eyes upward to that intersection where my tight shorts seemed invisible compared to the quite visible form of what they covered. Of course, standing that high off of the ground only invited bold, roving eyes to blaze a path allowing them to walk within a few feet of me, hoping for a peek.

While waited for a table at the restaurant, Michael and I stood in the doorway, conversing quietly. He was taking delight in the attention I was getting. I was taking delight in the pleasure my attention-getting was giving him.

The moment we were seated, he slid his hand over to stroke my bare thigh. By the time we were served two glasses of water, his fingers were flicking at the edges of my shorts. As I buttered my pre-meal roll, he brushed his fingers over my cameltoe, making sure to define the edges of both folds before he would wriggle over my slit. As we ordered, while actually speaking to the waiter, he wriggled a finger under my shorts and pried his way to the outer edge of my pussy lip. When the waiter asked Michael how he wanted his steak cooked, he answered "medium rare -- I really want to see that pink".

OMG. Even though the waiter had no idea, or at least I was pretty sure he didn't, I couldn't believe how naughty Michael was being. By the time we were served our dinner salads, Michael had already quietly conveyed to me how he looked forward to devouring his "hot lil fuck" later. My arousal always shot through the roof whenever he used that pet name for me. Even out in public at Disneyland!

As the waiter served us our dinner plates, both Michael and I restrained our smiles as we noticed how the waiter lingered over my shoulder as he slid my plate in front of me. I was not sure if it was the view of my braless breasts barely concealed by that V-neck tee or his possible peak of the impression of the back of Michael's hand in my shorts, but he definitely lingered as he settled my plate to the table.

Six different times during our dinner, he returned to ask if everything was ok. Each time he positioned himself over my shoulder. Each time Michael would answer "thanks, everything is great." And when he said "great", he would simultaneously push his finger a little deeper between my folds. That's right. During our entire dinner, he kept his hand under my shorts, probing my pussy inch by inch, leaving it there for minutes at a time until the lust-driven waiter would return with his question. It was like an extremely, slow-motion, finger fuck!

When we stood to leave the table, the only thing dripping more than my pussy was Michael's finger as he slid it out of my pussy and pulled his hand out from under my shorts. He discreetly put his arm around my shoulder and bent his arm so that his finger flittered across my lips. "That's my dessert" he cooed in my ear.

But before dessert, we still had plans for enjoying a few rides in the park. As we left the restaurant, I felt so stimulated and aroused that I was ready to head back to our room. Little did I know that Michael's mind had other plans. Other naughty plans. The night was about to take a turn toward his forbidden fantasies that would both shock and expose me.