All Comments on 'Average Wifey Files #09'

by averagewifey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You better hurry home.

Before your trailer gets moved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your writing is good

I see great improvement in you presentation. Keep up the good work. I am also glad this isn't spiraling into an over the top cucking story like we see here too often. I see that you respect your hubby and though he is not perfect (who is?), you love him. He is just trying to spice up yours and his own sex life. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous #2

you are missing the point of some of the most originally erotic writing that is occurring on this site, but if these small tidbits move to wife sharing and/or swinging, she and Michael are going to lose a good portion of Wifey's devoted audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is erotic writing?

You're out of your mind. This is shit. Obviously, his plan is to use the "rope-a-dope" ploy, hoping people will get tired of voting "1".

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Too much daughter.Take it somewhere else.

I prefer cuck to nonce. 1*

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
You Guys Are Nuts!

I started reading these and thought they were heading down the road of wife sharing and other non-consensual male dominated activities. But after episode 10, these stories are simply vignettes on a theme of exhibitionism. No evidence that either hubby OR wifey is into anything other than exhibitionism as foreplay, pure and simple. And they are hotter than mnolten steel!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Other than

Other than being built upside down, she seems fine.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Great writing, and yet the critics, keep reading and beating off in the dark, then leave snarky comments, while waiting with baited breath for the next chapter and their next fix. Hubby is a master and artist, with a willing wife as his sexy canvas. Loved it.❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous