Avon Calling Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Bruce continued his ravenous and relentless oral assault on her sweet pussy, Ida had mentally taken a step back in time as she guiltily visualized the lurid and perverse scene she had witnessed earlier in the day on the steps of the housing complex.

"Why is that in my head?" Ida quizzed herself as her head rocked back and forth on her double thick pillow.

"UUMMMM," Ida moaned out, causing Bruce to increase his rapid mouth movements at the same time the mental image of two black teenagers, savagely fucking each other, filled the reservoir of his wife's spinning mind.

The more Ida tried not thinking about the carnal display she had witnessed earlier while running her errands, the more entrenched that vision became. The fact that her husband's tongue was doing such a devilishly good job swirling around her most sensitive spots made it impossible for the 55 year old woman to ignore the equally arousing sight unfolding behind her mind's eye.

With each passing moment, the clarity of that image developed like a cheap Polaroid picture inside her head. At the same instant Bruce's tongue was lapping up and down the boiling pink fissure of her slit, Ida could see the fat black girl from the housing tenement, in her mind, slamming her weighty body against the stoic stud providing a cock for her.

Ida could also still feel that young man's dark foreboding eyes on her. Even though she was miles away now, in her own bed and allowing her husband of over 30 years to ruthlessly lick her pussy, the presence of that same black kid was just as real in the bedroom at that moment for Ida, as her husband was between her legs.

Ida did her best to ignore the imagery that spawned her lavishly flowing secretions but the combination of Bruce's frantically working mouth along with that haunting memory caused the writhing middle aged woman to feel as if a grenade had exploded inside her groin, bringing about the most powerful orgasm she could ever remember having.

Locking Bruce's head between her slim but churning thighs, Ida's pelvis bucked wildly against her husband's face as her shrill cries of pleasure echoed like broken glass through the couple's old house.

* * * * *

Bruce and Ida nested in an intertwined heap on their marital bed, each gasping happily for their breath after the playful interlude. Even though Bruce had difficulty in getting an erection and subsequently, an orgasm of his own, he still took great pride and solace in being able to help his wife achieve nirvana.

Laying there, bathing in the most sexually devastating release she could ever remember, Ida looked up through her blurry blue eyes and saw the look of pride on her husband's smiling face.

Flexing her hands and feet, trying to get the feeling back in her extremities, Ida found it difficult to make eye contact with Bruce because of the filthy thing that wafted through her mind as her orgasm crested.

"I don't think I could ever explain that to him," Ida told herself as she lovingly rested in her husband's arms.

* * * * *

A few weeks later, while Ida was making one of her awkward trips downtown to make a few deliveries, Ida noticed she had a package for Deloris Franklin, the fast food manager that Ida had be-friended, who also happened to live in that same building.

Ida decided to take Deloris's stuff to her apartment while she was there rather than making a separate trip across town the next day, to Burger King, to give Deloris her perfume and moisturizer.

Double checking the address on Deloris's package, Ida saw that her friend lived way up on the 8th floor. Ida made the decision to make Deloris's drop the last stop of her visit before putting her nose down and climbing the same steps she had witnessed the couple having sex, the last time she was there.

By the time Ida had finished with her other deliveries and all but Ms. Franklin's remained, she checked her watch before climbing the last few flights of stairs just to make sure her friend would be home.

"3:15," Ida told herself. " I thinks she gets off every day at 2:30... she should definitely be home by now. "

With that, Ida pressed forward, still paying close attention to look around every corner of the stairway just so she wouldn't be confronted with the same vile and disgusting sight as she had a few weeks earlier.

* * * * *

Once she had reached the relative safety of the 8th and top floor of the apartment complex, Ida marveled briefly at just cleaner and more orderly the 'penthouse suites' were compared to the rest of the place, since most of the long time tenants preferred to be as high up as possible to avoid the massive amount of comings and goings below.

Walking briskly over to apartment 806, Ida shifted the weight of Deloris's Avon bag from her right hand to her left so she could knock on the front door.

The reverberations of Ida's three knocks echoed through the quiet hallway as she stood there patiently waiting for 30 seconds or so, hoping Deloris would answer the door.

When Ida didn't hear any shuffling coming from inside the apartment, her first thought was that Deloris probably hadn't gotten home from work yet. Checking her watch once more, Ida decided to give the door three more knocks before calling it a day.

Again, the echoes of her knocks were followed by extended silence. Just as Ida was about to turn and begin the long walk back downstairs, the metallic sound of the lock of Deloris Franklin's front door getting turned caused Ida to freeze.

Putting on her best "Avon Representative smile" to greet Deloris when she opened the door, Ida Morgan's expression turned to one of disjointed shock when the door finally did swing open.

Ida had heard Deloris Franklin talk about her family on occasions but never anything more than cursory small talk. She vaguely remembered Deloris saying she had two sons, a 20 year old named Rahim who had been in and out of trouble with the law for several reasons, and a 18 year old named Sterling, who was the baby of the family.

Looking straight at the young, shirtless black guy standing in the doorway, the acid-stained memory of the same eyes that had watched her a few weeks earlier when she accidentally stumbled upon the sex act on the complex's steps, were once again trained directly on her.

Too flushed to speak, Ida stammered for what seemed like an eternity before the man in front of her finally said "You Mom's Avon Lady?"

"Y... Y... Yes... yes I am," Ida slowly replied as if her tongue were trapped in quicksand. "Is... is... she home?"

"Nah," Deloris's oldest son, Rahim, quickly answered. "She called earlier... said she might have to work a little late... she'll probably be home by 3:30 if you want to wait. "

Ida turned her arm to check the time. In the process of doing so, she got to consciously see just how nervous she had become from the way her entire arm quivered, from her shoulder all the way down to her wrist. It was gesture that also wasn't lost on the 20 year old man watching her.

"Well... ahhh... maybe... ahhh... maybe I'll catch her at work tomorrow... could you... ahh... tell her I stopped by... please... ," Ida mumbled as her eyes darted off in several directions.

"I'd be glad to, Ida... but you're welcome to come inside and wait... I can give her a call on her cellphone... if you want... to see if she's on her way," Rahim politely offered as he stepped aside and waved Ida into his Mom's apartment.

"I wouldn't... I couldn't... I," Ida started without ever being able to formulate a coherent sentence.

As hard as she tried, Ida still couldn't make eye contact with the 6 foot 4 inch youngster. If she would have, she would have seen an evil twinkle in Rahim's eyes that belied his polite and innocent verbiage.

"He remembers you Ida... don't let his kindness fool you... HE REMEMBERS YOU," a nasty, trembling voice inside Ida's mind correctly warned.

"Well... I'd hate to miss her if she's on her way... I guess I can wait a few more minutes," Ida gave in to the offer, in her most demure Midwestern accent.

Watching the trunk of Rahim's body ease to the side and allow her entrance to apartment 806, Ida dropped her eyes to the floor and took a series of tentative steps out of the sanctuary of the 8th floor hallway and into the Franklin's residence.

Ida immediately felt the air conditioning embrace her sweaty skin, causing her to shiver briefly from the instant chill. As soon as she was comfortably inside, the sound of Rahim closing the door firmly behind her caused Ida to jump from surprise and raise her eyes to instinctively explore the room. When she finally did look up, what Ida Morgan saw made her already dizzy head feel as if it was about to black out.

To Be Continued...

12